Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-17-2018, 09:13 AM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Ian Rap: “Berry is improving”

Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-18-2018, 09:13 AM   #226
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
Are you saying Mahomes is running a different offense?
Nope. The offense, just like the defense, is completely dictated by the execution of the players. Andy designs the offense, the QB runs it.

The difference in the offense is the difference between Smith and Mahomes. Let's not forget Andy Reid HAND PICKED Alex Smith.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-18-2018, 01:35 PM   #227
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
[Andy Reid] ...might be one of the best in history at QB development and offensive creativity.

Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-18-2018, 01:38 PM   #228
Your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleazar View Post

What exactly are you laughing at dummy?
CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.
Old 09-18-2018, 01:41 PM   #229
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn View Post
What exactly are you laughing at dummy?
This guy is a ****ing moron. All he’s done is shit on the coaching staff like we’re 0-2 and didn’t just go on the road and win two games against playoff contenders.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-18-2018, 01:47 PM   #230
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
Truthfully, he isn't really the talent development guy either. That's what the position coaches are for.

I'm staring at the list of:

Britt Reid
Mark Deleone
Al Harris
Emmitt Thomas
Mike Smith

Someone on that list needs to actually start earning a paycheck.
I'm not directing this at you, necessarily, but I'm not sure why so many people around here hate on Britt Reid. Yeah, he was a nepotism hire, but who the hell cares if he does an okay job? Can you point to his direct shortcomings as a coach? If not, then is it just you're upset with the production we've had from the DL? Because if that's the case, blame Dorsey and Veach, not the coach.

Were you all really expecting so much more out of waiver wire pickup Jaye Howard? Is it a shame that we only got the production we did out of 6th rounder Rakeem Nunez-Roches? Poe with a bad back was wasted with Britt Reid as his defensive line coach? Random asshole off the street Jarvis Jenkins doesn't have 10 sacks yet this season?

You have to go with what the guy has been given. Since he took over as the DL coach, we've basically drafted Chris Jones and that's it. Derrick Nnadi is the next one to keep our eyes on, but it's been two freakin games for a 3rd round rookie.

Who on the defensive line have we acquired who has not matched the expectations we set for them? I can only think of Bennie Logan. Everybody else was either JAG and to JAG they shall return, or they've done a reasonable job given where they came from and what they are.

You can start judging Britt Reid when we give him more than a freakin 2nd and 3rd round player across the entire defensive line in the past three drafts. That's right. 2016-2018. Two draft picks spent on DL. Biggest free agent acquisition was 1-year shitty Bennie Logan. After that, we've been making do with assholes off the street (Jarvis Jenkins, Kendall Reyes) random undrafted JAGs, a 6th rounder from 2015 (RNR), and old fart Allen Bailey. Xavier Williams is the closest thing we've seen outside of Jones and Nnadi that comes close to a longterm investment in the DL, and in his case, that's not saying much even if he is a solid player.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2018, 01:52 PM   #231
The man you could post like.

Quote:

His track record in those 2 areas more than speaks for itself. Look up and down the list of Andy Reid QBs and you're not finding much to complain about. This is a copycat league and more often than not a College or NFL team is busting out an Andy Reid created play shortly after he introduces it.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-18-2018, 01:56 PM   #232
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Thanks for proving my point that Dorsey could not draft defense beyond Peters/Jones and that is why we are in this mess.
The critics at Dorsey's drafting are so annoying and clueless. I just can't stand it.

The guy was arguably the very best at drafting during his Chiefs tenure and here we are, fans complaining and saying nonsense.

I won't go through all of Dorsey's hits on offense but he is the one who drafted the Mahomes, Hunt, Hill in the 5th round, LDT in the 6th round, etc. That's out of the ballpark. He is a HUGE reason why this offense is lights out but I guess you guys don't care.

Defensively? You mention Peters and Jones but what about Ford? Sure he has been injured but guy gave us a 10-sack season and he is after two games this season the 6th rated edge rusher with a 83.8 rating as per PFF. Maybe see how this season unfolds for him?

What about Nelson as a borderline 4th round pick? I guess people will complain because he is not a star but he's far from a bad pick for a low 3rd round pick.

Ramik Wilson, drafted in the 4th round, was shown the door by this team but he is now playing snaps for an elite defense, the LA Rams.

And then Kpassagnon wilil be a good one too.

Dorsey was outstanding at drafting really. I am a big fan of his. But I guess if you are one of those who expect every 1st and 2nd round pick to be a hit, you will always be disappointed and complaining.
Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 09-18-2018, 01:56 PM   #233
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
This guy is a ****ing moron. All he’s done is shit on the coaching staff like we’re 0-2 and didn’t just go on the road and win two games against playoff contenders.

What's your excuse going to be when Berry's back on the field and the defense still sucks, and we don't go to the Super Bowl?
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-18-2018, 02:02 PM   #234
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
I'm not directing this at you, necessarily, but I'm not sure why so many people around here hate on Britt Reid. Yeah, he was a nepotism hire, but who the hell cares if he does an okay job? Can you point to his direct shortcomings as a coach? If not, then is it just you're upset with the production we've had from the DL? Because if that's the case, blame Dorsey and Veach, not the coach.

Were you all really expecting so much more out of waiver wire pickup Jaye Howard? Is it a shame that we only got the production we did out of 6th rounder Rakeem Nunez-Roches? Poe with a bad back was wasted with Britt Reid as his defensive line coach? Random asshole off the street Jarvis Jenkins doesn't have 10 sacks yet this season?

You have to go with what the guy has been given. Since he took over as the DL coach, we've basically drafted Chris Jones and that's it. Derrick Nnadi is the next one to keep our eyes on, but it's been two freakin games for a 3rd round rookie.

Who on the defensive line have we acquired who has not matched the expectations we set for them? I can only think of Bennie Logan. Everybody else was either JAG and to JAG they shall return, or they've done a reasonable job given where they came from and what they are.

You can start judging Britt Reid when we give him more than a freakin 2nd and 3rd round player across the entire defensive line in the past three drafts. That's right. 2016-2018. Two draft picks spent on DL. Biggest free agent acquisition was 1-year shitty Bennie Logan. After that, we've been making do with assholes off the street (Jarvis Jenkins, Kendall Reyes) random undrafted JAGs, a 6th rounder from 2015 (RNR), and old fart Allen Bailey. Xavier Williams is the closest thing we've seen outside of Jones and Nnadi that comes close to a longterm investment in the DL, and in his case, that's not saying much even if he is a solid player.
I don't think he's busting on Britt Reid so much as pointing out that those guys are MUCH more responsible for developing players than Bob Sutton is. I don't think people understand how organized and specialized the coaching hierarchy is in the NFL. Bob Sutton draws up schemes and calls plays. He most likely does NOTHING else, including determining who plays. He calls a play in a certain sub-package and there's like a position coach or some other person that sends people in and out of the game.

Reid has like 30 people on his staff.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-18-2018, 02:03 PM   #235
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:

Aren't you a Missouri Homer? You should Love Andy. Love him or hate him he's not going anywhere especially with Mahomes taking off.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-18-2018, 02:04 PM   #236
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:

What's your excuse going to be when Berry's back on the field and the defense still sucks, and we don't go to the Super Bowl?
The refs, next question.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-18-2018, 02:04 PM   #237
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckweath View Post
You were on a roll until you got here. There's absolutely no empirical evidence to support this claim. None.
Old 09-18-2018, 02:05 PM   #238
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckweath View Post
The critics at Dorsey's drafting are so annoying and clueless. I just can't stand it.

The guy was arguably the very best at drafting during his Chiefs tenure and here we are, fans complaining and saying nonsense.

I won't go through all of Dorsey's hits on offense but he is the one who drafted the Mahomes, Hunt, Hill in the 5th round, LDT in the 6th round, etc. That's out of the ballpark. He is a HUGE reason why this offense is lights out but I guess you guys don't care.

Defensively? You mention Peters and Jones but what about Ford? Sure he has been injured but guy gave us a 10-sack season and he is after two games this season the 6th rated edge rusher with a 83.8 rating as per PFF. Maybe see how this season unfolds for him?

What about Nelson as a borderline 4th round pick? I guess people will complain because he is not a star but he's far from a bad pick for a low 3rd round pick.

Ramik Wilson, drafted in the 4th round, was shown the door by this team but he is now playing snaps for an elite defense, the LA Rams.

Dorsey was outstanding at drafting really. I am a big fan of his. But I guess if you are one of those who expect every 1st and 2nd round pick to be a hit, you will always be disappointed and complaining.
Ramik is probably the worst player on that Ram Defense, just sayin.
Old 09-18-2018, 02:05 PM   #239
Sandbox: Leander Lasercats

Back on topic, is Berry practicing today?
Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 09-18-2018, 02:08 PM   #240
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Sometimes, trying to follow Mr. Superturtles' logic is like sticking one of those electronic egg scramblers into your skull.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.