Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-23-2018, 09:46 AM   #2
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat View Post
Who cares.

The Chiefs will never get equal value in a trade for a player like Marcus Peters. They'll always be the loser of that trade. Although the team has been a loser for almost 50 years at this point so I guess that's why some fans like you are OK with that. You're used to it by now and don't know any better.
Having a HOF caliber CB for 5 years for peanuts is better value than any other team could get if he leaves.

It’s pretty simple math. If Peters doesn’t want to sign with us you franchise tag him after his 5th year and get value. High 2nd rd (at worst)>>>>3rd rd comp pick.

You dummies tend to forget that if Peters is leaving, we might as well get capitol to try to either replace him or build other parts of the team since at that point, Mahomes will get paid a shit load of money and we will need cheap talent on rookie deals.

The difference between a high 2nd/1st compared to a comp pick is huge. Chris Jones was an early 2nd rd pick and Steven Nelson was a 3rd rd comp.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-23-2018, 08:54 AM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmax63 View Post
I disagree. A low 1st, high second would give you better odds of getting a quality CB in the draft than the end of the 3rd. He would be hard to replace but if you got someone who was 90% of MP in coverage and didn't make Deion Sanders look like Dick Butkus in the run game you could live without him. Hell, they had to live without him for a game last year and the Chiefs did survive.
Think about this in terms of turnover numbers, Peters has 19 Ints and 6 FF in 3 years. In that span the next closest guy is Reggie Nelson with 14 and 2. So, in reality 90% of Peters is 22.5 turnovers forced, 6 more than the next best guy in all of the NFL.

I'm hoping the Chiefs don't take a chance that a 1st round pick is better than everyone else in the league (except MP) over the last three years.
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-23-2018, 09:15 AM   #4
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by raybec 4 View Post
Think about this in terms of turnover numbers, Peters has 19 Ints and 6 FF in 3 years. In that span the next closest guy is Reggie Nelson with 14 and 2. So, in reality 90% of Peters is 22.5 turnovers forced, 6 more than the next best guy in all of the NFL.

I'm hoping the Chiefs don't take a chance that a 1st round pick is better than everyone else in the league (except MP) over the last three years.
Valid point but he isn't graded out as #1 CB in the NFL as this would indicate. Yes, I agree it would be a major loss that needs to be avoided if possible but if not then minimize losses.
tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-23-2018, 12:56 PM   #5
I’m a Mahomo!

Must have been pretty serious stuff.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-23-2018, 01:12 PM   #6
MVP

I admit I was wrong, I never thought they's trade him. I guess he at least gets to go to LA.
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-23-2018, 01:16 PM   #7
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by raybec 4 View Post
I admit I was wrong, I never thought they's trade him. I guess he at least gets to go to LA.
Living here I can assure you he's more likely to **** up more than ever in KC
thegame214 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.thegame214 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.thegame214 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.thegame214 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.thegame214 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.thegame214 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.thegame214 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.thegame214 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.thegame214 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.thegame214 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.thegame214 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-23-2018, 01:40 PM   #8
Supporter

I told you Peters is a ****boi.

Who is the dumbass now? Something about a bag of dicks to dump on your heads?
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2018, 02:06 PM   #9
Supporter

Just got a text from a buddy..

"Now that this has happened I'm good with it and actually feel better, like getting rid of an ex-girlfriend that was dynamite in bed but overall just a horrible person"

Pretty much sums it up for me.
hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-23-2018, 03:11 PM   #10
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by hometeam View Post
Just got a text from a buddy..

"Now that this has happened I'm good with it and actually feel better, like getting rid of an ex-girlfriend that was dynamite in bed but overall just a horrible person"

Pretty much sums it up for me.
I felt that way about Romo, you love them when they are on your team but hate them when they aren't.
KranzDictum is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KranzDictum is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.KranzDictum is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 02-23-2018, 11:55 PM   #11
Ith Fuhtbawl Time

If Peters beats his mom's ass in LA and they cut him we'll know it was smart to move on.

If we see him holding a Lombardi over his head we'll all wish we could finger ourselves or something productive like that instead.
Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.