Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-16-2008, 03:57 PM   #2
The Lurkiest

Danielle Sargent at River Falls took a shower "near" a somewhat at the time regular. It was posted on a who famous have you met thread. Maybe I'll try to find that htread it's in the hall of classics forum somewhere.
Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.
Old 03-16-2008, 04:00 PM   #3
Supporter

Stummpy has brought 2 of his special friends to the board with hilarity to ensue.

Who were they, what happend with both.

Bonus point:
Explain "sometimes it says Titan, Sometimes it says Titanic"
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2008, 04:02 PM   #4
The Lurkiest

hah
Thomas Sportswax!!!
hehe I coulnd't remember the name.

1) He was a "personal" friend of Warren Moon having met him while try to hock his wares...

2) He was known by a nickname that belied what product he was peddling...

Bonus point if you can remember his real first name
Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.
Old 03-16-2008, 04:11 PM   #5
On Hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boise_Chief View Post
hah
Thomas Sportswax!!!
hehe I coulnd't remember the name.

1) He was a "personal" friend of Warren Moon having met him while try to hock his wares...

2) He was known by a nickname that belied what product he was peddling...

Bonus point if you can remember his real first name
2 points for you.....now can you tell me the Cowboys fan.

mmaddog
Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-16-2008, 04:05 PM   #6
The Lurkiest

Stummpy has brought 2 of his special friends to the board with hilarity to ensue.

Who were they, what happend with both.

Girlfriends. they are now both Stumpy-less
Old 03-16-2008, 04:07 PM   #7
Supporter

Details Man, Details!

From here on out, with impending work-week competition, its going to be tougher to get points. quotes from posts, links to originations threads....and detailed explanations get the points. Educate! Entertain!
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2008, 04:12 PM   #8
The Lurkiest

Thomas helped start the planets competitor board pigskin park. With the demise of pigskin park it vomitted denise back to us. I don't remember Sportswax much except the Moon facination and that I didn't totaly hate him. I didn't post much at the star board either.
Old 03-16-2008, 04:15 PM   #9
5 Yr Plan Take 5

I've been researching this for hours now and can't do it any longer, so here's my answer to thefly, even though it may have some holes:

Was a guy that came over from the KC star board I believe (TheFly = George Argyros = Dav Hillz0. Dude went postal after 9/11 and was saying things like all of the middleast should be wiped out - was then banned. Later came back as George, then as Hel'n (I think based on loose references.) Hel'n got the boot or left voluntarily after fabricating a story about her(his?) son was molested at school. This issue really drove the planet into two people and the mods just weren't sure how to handle it. Braincase left for a while over the event, but luckily, it looks like he is back.

Some of that answer is based on facts, the rest trying to connect the dots. So if any of that isn't true, I apologize to any of those people - just trying to get some points...
Chief Wiggum is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Chief Wiggum is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 03-16-2008, 04:19 PM   #10
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Wiggum View Post
I've been researching this for hours now and can't do it any longer, so here's my answer to thefly, even though it may have some holes:

Was a guy that came over from the KC star board I believe (TheFly = George Argyros = Dav Hillz0. Dude went postal after 9/11 and was saying things like all of the middleast should be wiped out - was then banned. Later came back as George, then as Hel'n (I think based on loose references.) Hel'n got the boot or left voluntarily after fabricating a story about her(his?) son was molested at school. This issue really drove the planet into two people and the mods just weren't sure how to handle it. Braincase left for a while over the event, but luckily, it looks like he is back.

Some of that answer is based on facts, the rest trying to connect the dots. So if any of that isn't true, I apologize to any of those people - just trying to get some points...
I think some of the story has been, ahem, lopped off.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2008, 04:22 PM   #11
5 Yr Plan Take 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
I think some of the story has been, ahem, lopped off.
Don't tell me he had a sex change? Dude was a huge conservative! Or am I way off base?
Chief Wiggum is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Chief Wiggum is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 03-16-2008, 04:26 PM   #12
Supporter

Quote:
Don't tell me he had a sex change? Dude was a huge conservative! Or am I way off base?
Yeah, I don't know about her conservative era, but the whole thing about her son [she was his father FTR] came up because she was constantly railing about evils of all republicans and when people argued with her she brought out this tale about a bunch of republican boys beating her son up in the shower at school as her proof of republican evil.

If I recall correctly, things got thick when someone went American Hero on her allegations and passed them on to the principal of her son's school.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-16-2008, 04:39 PM   #13
Supporter

+2 to chiefwiggum.

Thefly was a dude named George, who became an insane, post op-Hel'n...and indeed made some flat out false allegations. In another dark moment of CP history, someone contacted the school administrators acused and this feces impacted the fan blades.

Quote:

Old 03-16-2008, 04:17 PM   #14
The Lurkiest

Sportswax triumphant re-entry
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...ight=sportswax
Old 03-16-2008, 04:18 PM   #15
Supporter

Which poster's repetitive reply led to a substitution macro to make that reply turn into an admission, and what was the admission?