Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-12-2023, 09:08 PM  
Sexiest Athlete

The new Dune 2 trailer may very well be the best trailer for a movie I've ever seen

I really liked the first installment, and the previous trailers for Dune 2 were good, but my jaw hit the floor watching this one....
Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fat Elvis is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-12-2023, 09:28 PM   #2
I'll be back.

God damn they're gonna nail this.

Like it's never been done.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-12-2023, 10:31 PM   #3
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Elvis View Post

I really liked the first installment, and the previous trailers for Dune 2 were good, but my jaw hit the floor watching this one....
****ing bas ass.

Also, he's gonna **** the shit outta Zendaya.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-13-2023, 06:09 AM   #4
TACO SALAD

It was awesome. Could have been shorter. I feel like the first half of it was plenty
ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 12-14-2023, 07:32 PM   #5
Starter

Solid.
Although the Phantom Menace trailer was pretty good in its day too.
DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.
Old 12-15-2023, 08:48 AM   #6
MVP

Looking forward to this one.
I never go to the theatre, I did for Dune 1 and will for Dune 2
Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-22-2023, 06:13 AM   #7
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graystoke View Post
Looking forward to this one.
I never go to the theatre, I did for Dune 1 and will for Dune 2
Yup. This is one to see on the big screen.

This and Godzilla -1 I feel like I wanna' see in theaters.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-10-2024, 08:54 PM   #8
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

This is the full sandworm scene, which just dropped a couple of days ago. ****ing amazing.

Can't wait to see this.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2024, 10:52 PM   #9
New and Improved

That was badass.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-10-2024, 11:11 PM   #10
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumppy View Post
That was badass.
Oh yeah. Generally there is very little that I look forward to in March, but I've got something now.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2024, 01:10 AM   #11
Veteran

Looks like I can catch part one in theaters, before part two comes out. I have never seen part one or the original film. Anything I need to know?
UteChief has disabled reputation
Old 02-11-2024, 01:31 AM   #12
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by UteChief View Post
Looks like I can catch part one in theaters, before part two comes out. I have never seen part one or the original film. Anything I need to know?
DO NOT watch the 1984 movie. EVER. It is an absolute abomination, and completely butchered what many consider to be the best science fiction novel ever written. I saw that vile turd in the theater and wanted to die when it was over. I consider it to be one of the worst movies ever made, and it is hands down the one I hate the most. If I ever meet David Lynch I will spit in his face. The low budget Syfy miniseries was better, but not by much. And watching either will needlessly spoil the upcoming movies for you.

I highly recommend reading the original 1965 novel, which is one of my all time favorites. But since Part 2 is out in less than a month and you want to see Part 1 in the theater as well, you should probably wait until you've seen them both. I've known how Part 2 is going to end for over 40 years. I envy you for being able to experience it for the first time on the big screen done correctly.

Part 1 was about as close to the source material as could be hoped for. There are a few differences, but nothing major. I expect Part 2 will be the same.

Villeneuve is awesome. He's already delivered great things, and I expect that to continue.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2024, 08:28 AM   #13
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post

Part 1 was about as close to the source material as could be hoped for. There are a few differences, but nothing major. I expect Part 2 will be the same.

Villeneuve is awesome. He's already delivered great things, and I expect that to continue.
This is the first big budget movie I've seen a trailer for in years that I didn't immediately think "they'll find a way to **** this up. It'll be full of some stupid shit or another."

I really enjoyed part 1 and so did the wife. And she hates most sci-fi.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-11-2024, 09:54 AM   #14
sorta mod-ish

I like that it took Frazod only 21 minutes at 1:30 in the morning to all caps warn a Dune n00b to not watch the 1984 version. It's like he has a sixth sense when people are curious about the material.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2024, 10:20 AM   #15
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
This is the full sandworm scene, which just dropped a couple of days ago. ****ing amazing.

Can't wait to see this.
This is gonna be good.
I recently re-watched part 1, followed by a reading of Dune again.
It had been 10 years since I read and you continually find new tidbit you missed before.
Looking forward to this.
Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.