Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 07-17-2016, 12:39 PM   #6016
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagnabit View Post
Yes, you'll be cursing that name repeatedly this year.

More Hope and Change nonsense. Maybe there's a reason Ford isn't playing a lot of snaps, a reason that doesn't have much to do with Hali/Houston?

Remember; anything is possible!
Seeing as he became a starter the second Houston went down, this makes zero sense.

You were also one of those idiots that gave up on Fisher after 2 seasons, but after a damn good season you're still doubling down on your stupidity there. There's a reason you are now in the minority.

News flash: some players actually take time and coaching to be developed and perfect their crafts

Continue being a ****ing moron though that doesn't learn from their mistakes.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-17-2016, 12:53 PM   #6017
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Seeing as he became a starter the second Houston went down, this makes zero sense.

You were also one of those idiots that gave up on Fisher after 2 seasons, but after a damn good season you're still doubling down on your stupidity there. There's a reason you are now in the minority.

News flash: some players actually take time and coaching to be developed and perfect their crafts

Continue being a ****ing moron though that doesn't learn from their mistakes.
I gave up on Fisher from day one.
I've still given up on Fisher; he's serviceable at best.

How much development time did it take for Eric Berry and Marcus Peters and Derrick Thomas to begin contributing?

Some talent is just mid pack and unexceptional( see: KC LT/QB-combo).

But please, waste a few minutes of everyone's life to dig up some some stats!

It is what it is.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-17-2016, 12:59 PM   #6018
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagnabit View Post
I gave up on Fisher from day one.
I've still given up on Fisher; he's serviceable at best.

How much development time did it take for Eric Berry and Marcus Peters and Derrick Thomas to begin contributing?

Some talent is just mid pack and unexceptional( see: KC LT/QB-combo).

But please, waste a few minutes of everyone's life to dig up some some stats!

It is what it is.
The first bolded part tells you everything you need to know. No objectivity whatsoever.

As for the second, that's just flat out ****ing reeruned.

Congrats. You're officially the biggest idiot on this board. I'm assuming that was the ultimate goal all along.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-17-2016, 01:02 PM   #6019
Unsparing

Quote:
The first bolded part tells you everything you need to know. No objectivity whatsoever.

Congrats. You're officially the biggest idiot on this board. I'm assuming that was the ultimate goal all along.
No, butt-banger. You made a point, and I countered the mother****er.

Then, you responsded with your usual "copying McCloud"-style of posting.

Which, is an absolute insult to Dane.

Because, you are a pathetic imitation.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-17-2016, 01:02 PM   #6020
New and Improved

Quote:

He's putting in way too much effort if that wasn't his ultimate goal.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-17-2016, 01:03 PM   #6021
Unsparing

Quote:

Objectivity? How can someone as invested as yourself express objectivity?

You have none, and it's been shown time and again.

No, butt-banger. You made a point, and I countered the mother****er.

Then, you responded with your usual "copying McCloud"-style of posting.

Which, is an absolute insult to Dane.

Because, you are a pathetic imitation.
Old 07-17-2016, 01:53 PM   #6022
Broncos' Fan Extraordinaire!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
He showed up in a contract year. The 4 playoff games before last year he had only 1.5 sacks.

He needs to show up like last year plus get 16+ sacks every season to justify that contract.
He was injured too. I don't think he played in the playoffs the first SB run and then the Broncos lost in the first round the next year, the Fox got fired.
Tombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 07-17-2016, 02:37 PM   #6023
MVP

Deja Vu anyone?
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-18-2016, 09:23 AM   #6024

Anyone else excited about Todd Davis besides me?
Tombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 07-18-2016, 09:33 AM   #6025
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
Anyone else excited about Todd Davis besides me?
I'm excited to watch Spencer Ware run right through him.
Old 07-18-2016, 09:49 AM   #6026

Quote:
I'm excited to watch Spencer Ware run right through him.
I'm not sure if Ware can run thru Davis but Ware can definitely run around Davis. Ware can move. I'm not happy you drafted him.
Old 07-18-2016, 09:58 AM   #6027
Choco Favre

I thought KC's year to do anything was last season. Why? You had Dalton hurt; Roethlesberger playing with 1 arm; Denver, who KC stomped week 10 had the 1 seed and NE wasn't exactly the healthiest team at that time. They really had struggled at the end of the season.

Houston must be healthy for KC to do any damage this season.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-18-2016, 10:05 AM   #6028
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
I thought KC's year to do anything was last season. Why? You had Dalton hurt; Roethlesberger playing with 1 arm; Denver, who KC stomped week 10 had the 1 seed and NE wasn't exactly the healthiest team at that time. They really had struggled at the end of the season.

Houston must be healthy for KC to do any damage this season.
NE with Bennett+Gronk is going to be hell and the Steelers are still good. I'd pick Seattle in the NFC.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-18-2016, 10:08 AM   #6029
In Search of a Life

The steelers offense will be good. I dunno that they can stop anyone though.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-18-2016, 10:14 AM   #6030

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
NE with Bennett+Gronk is going to be hell and the Steelers are still good. I'd pick Seattle in the NFC.
Carolina is now the new favorite in the NFC but I agree that Seattle is scary too, not to mention Arizona. That's 3 really good teams.