Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-20-2019, 05:46 PM  
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Saying goodbye to special underwear.

Several years ago, I needed some underwear. This was before I would consider buying underwear online, so I went to the store and bought a couple of packages, one from a brand called Covington and one from Polo.

Buying underwear is always a bit of an adventure, because you can't exactly try them on. So I went home and the next day when it was time to shower, I broke them out of their package, and a love affair was born.

They were the perfect underwear, just perfect. The material was soft, yet stylish. The waistband was just snug enough that it did its job perfectly, yet I never felt it. At the end of the day, I didn't have any unsightly indents in my waist, or chafing at my hips. And the front created the perfect pouch that not only felt comfortable, but it somehow seemed to ... ahem ... "enhance" the apparent size of what it was protecting. They really made a man feel confident at the doctor's office.

I loved that underwear. Both brands. They were my A-team underwear for running races, for travel, for those long airport days where you didn't want anything riding up or sliding down. I've purchased other underwear in the ensuing years that is perfectly comfortable, but never underwear that has become a part of me like my beloved Covington and Polo collections. I've tried to find new versions in recent years, but styles have changed and waistbands have changed, and I can't seem to find that perfect style.

But alas, the saddest thing about underwear is that its life span is shorter than ours. One by one the elastic has gone out, or the material has worn off to the extent that it can no longer pass the paramedic test if I was in an accident.

I've lost a Polo and a Covington in the last month, sadly giving them a final salute before gingerly placing them into the trash receptacle. My team is dwindling, and it will only accelerate. So I'm here today to tell you, if you have a great pair of underwear, appreciate it, because you won't be together forever.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2019, 05:54 PM   #2
Wasted away again...

RIP
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2019, 06:00 PM   #3
Starter

Rainman, check out “Pair of Thieves” underwear. It’s all I’ll wear. I have no idea where my wife gets them, but they are really comfortable.
Cow Pollinator is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCow Pollinator is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCow Pollinator is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCow Pollinator is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCow Pollinator is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCow Pollinator is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCow Pollinator is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCow Pollinator is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCow Pollinator is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCow Pollinator is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCow Pollinator is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 04-20-2019, 06:01 PM   #4
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cow Pollinator View Post
Rainman, check out “Pair of Thieves” underwear. It’s all I’ll wear. I have no idea where my wife gets them, but they are really comfortable.
Target.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2019, 06:03 PM   #5
Starter

That’s very likely, thank you.
Cow Pollinator is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCow Pollinator is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCow Pollinator is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCow Pollinator is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCow Pollinator is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCow Pollinator is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCow Pollinator is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCow Pollinator is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCow Pollinator is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCow Pollinator is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutCow Pollinator is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 04-20-2019, 06:06 PM   #6
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Are they classically styled underwear? I don't do boxers or those underwears that have legs.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2019, 06:07 PM   #7
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Target.
I have one of those near me, and I haven't been in it for ages. I may have to explore. I've had very mixed success shopping online.
Old 04-20-2019, 06:08 PM   #8
Thank you

I will never say goodbye to the underwear I cummed in when we drafted Mahomes
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2019, 06:08 PM   #9
The man you could post like.

Get you some Duluth stuff.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2019, 06:11 PM   #10
Mammoth penis

I've always bought the cheapest underwear I could find at Walmart, no idea why. I splurge on all kinds of stupid shit (I have a $150 pair of house shoes) but always cheap out on underwear, something I have on 95% of the time.

I'm ready to get in on the nice underwear game. Can someone recommend some nice comfortable underwear that doesn't end up in your butt-crack from tucking your shirt in?
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-20-2019, 06:11 PM   #11
Starter

I have both boxers and briefs. Both are comfortable and seemingly enhance cock size too.
Old 04-20-2019, 06:14 PM   #12
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Get you some Duluth stuff.
I can be convinced, but I disagree with the aesthetics of their commercials. This puts them at a disadvantage.

But I need to replenish my underwear inventory, so I'll look.
Old 04-20-2019, 06:15 PM   #13
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTG#10 View Post
I've always bought the cheapest underwear I could find at Walmart, no idea why. I splurge on all kinds of stupid shit (I have a $150 pair of house shoes) but always cheap out on underwear, something I have on 95% of the time.

I'm ready to get in on the nice underwear game. Can someone recommend some nice comfortable underwear that doesn't end up in your butt-crack from tucking your shirt in?
If you were only going high end on one thing in your life, I can make a pretty strong argument that underwear should be that thing.
Old 04-20-2019, 06:15 PM   #14
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
I have both boxers and briefs. Both are comfortable and seemingly enhance cock size too.
I can't do boxers. Too much swinging around.
Old 04-20-2019, 06:22 PM   #15
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I can't do boxers. Too much swinging around.
Well, you’re probably packing more than me, but for what I have to deal with, the briefs work really well. You could always try wrapping it around your waist, I’m fearful that could cause other issues with comfort though.