Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-15-2013, 11:41 AM  
Veteran

Bitcoin Take?

Bitcoin disrupts gold
Ethereum disrupts financial services
There will be others...

Last edited by ChiefRocka; 03-06-2024 at 06:51 AM..
ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-13-2024, 02:54 PM   #3886
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
I'm not sure, wish my Shibu Inu coin would take off tho.....

I wonder if Crypto could be used a leading indicator to certain stocks
It's up like 300% or more since this post, correct?
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2024, 07:53 AM   #3887
Fish are scared of me

The Grayscale trusts are crushing it and they're just getting started

If prices hit the forecasted projections I could be up close to 1Million in profit by 2025

These should have been bought in the bear market around March 1 2023 to maximize profit. Now I see how the 4 year cycle runs. Bitcoin halving is 3 weeks away. Bitcoin Cash halving is somewhere around 4/6 I think.

Notably LTCN and BCHG . Actually BCHG is up over 4000% since 3/1/23 sitting at $16 and has a PT of $100 plus

ZCASH hasn't blasted off yet. ZCASH ranks #14 on the list of 15 trusts and is up 377% since 3/1/23. That's right , 13 funds are ahead of that pace.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2024, 10:40 AM   #3888
Fish are scared of me

This is where the moneys at

Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2024, 12:21 PM   #3889
In Search of a Life

So if I had just invested $10K when this thread started it would be worth $175,000,000.
RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2024, 12:33 PM   #3890
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by FD View Post
Its customer base is almost entirely composed of criminals and goldbug ideologues, which to me suggests its not very sustainable. Its an interesting experiment, though.
IT IS interesting revisiting the first few pages of this thread
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2024, 12:49 PM   #3891
Settle this once and forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER View Post
So if I had just invested $10K when this thread started it would be worth $175,000,000.
This is sad for me to read. I could really use $175,000,000 right now.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2024, 12:51 PM   #3892
What's up braj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
This is sad for me to read. I could really use $175,000,000 right now.
If it makes you feel better, there’s an almost 0% chance you would have held for the last 11 years.
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2024, 12:57 PM   #3893
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post
If it makes you feel better, there’s an almost 0% chance you would have held for the last 11 years.
Diamond hands
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-29-2024, 01:10 PM   #3894
Settle this once and forever

Quote:

It doesn’t but you are right and I know that deep down. Especially me. I’m such a safe little bitch. I would have sold the instant my investment tripled and been kicking myself even worse than I am now.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-30-2024, 12:12 AM   #3895
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by teedubya View Post
I have 25 bitcoins that I've been playing with... bought a few months ago for around $10... I took a $250 risk and now it's worth over $2500.

I love the concept of it, since I hate the greedy international bankers in control of the central banks, fractional reserve banking, and fiat currency.

Old 03-30-2024, 01:51 AM   #3896
In Search of a Life

Quote:
This is a good point, but I think I’d feel even worse if I had bought in and bailed out.

I don’t get Bitcoin at all but it makes me very happy knowing there are people who had the foresight to buy in early.
RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 03-30-2024, 12:53 PM   #3897
Fish are scared of me

This guy right here built a successful business and became a millionaire, then he got into Crypto and the Grayscale trusts. He expects to be worth over 1 Billion a the end of the current bull run. The mansion you see in the background was bought solely from profits from LTCN during the last bull run.

Here he gives some good advice about handling bank accounts and your big money.

Old 03-30-2024, 01:47 PM   #3898
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
This is where the moneys at

Careful with Grayscale. They are colluding with Blackrock to dump all their Bitcoin so Blackrock can buy them. You need to have real Bitcoin and not these paper Bitcoins.

Only 900 Bitcoin are produced daily (450 after the halving). Blackrock and the other ETFs are buying 12K per day. There simply isn't enough supply. Thus the parabolic price increase.
Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 03-30-2024, 01:58 PM   #3899
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinchshot View Post
Careful with Grayscale. They are colluding with Blackrock to dump all their Bitcoin so Blackrock can buy them. You need to have real Bitcoin and not these paper Bitcoins.

Only 900 Bitcoin are produced daily (450 after the halving). Blackrock and the other ETFs are buying 12K per day. There simply isn't enough supply. Thus the parabolic price increase.
I don't own any GBTC, that's the only one it may affect, correct ?

While this has been known, it looks like GBTC has still been going up.
Old 03-30-2024, 02:51 PM   #3900
Starter

IBIT is the fastest growing ETF in history.
-- Larry Fink

They started a Gold ETF years ago. It took 15 years to reach what the Bitcoin ETFs did in a month.

These ETFs are game changers because people that know nothing can buy the ETFs. IBIT and Vanguard are buying $1B PER DAY.

That said, get the real stuff instead of the ETF.

My 2 cents.
Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Pinchshot must have mowed badgirl's lawn.