Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-24-2017, 07:06 AM  
Andy Reid Supporter

Clark Hunt, Brett Veach & Andy Reid press conference

Clark Hunt-10:30 AM
Brett Veach-11 AM
Andy Reid-3 PM

This should be entertaining..
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2017, 11:43 AM   #151
Mindful Taoist German

He'll have to earn that autonomy but he's got the balls for it.

We'll see...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2017, 12:16 PM   #152
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Not a word about Alex Smith but he sure does like Patrick Mahomes II the best quarterback in the draft.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2017, 12:21 PM   #153
I've Made a Huge Mistake

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bad Guy View Post
My big problem with Clark's comments are that he has 2 guys in that personnel department who are now NFL Gm's. They are highly regarded and you just hired one of them.

It just seems like Clark didn't like John Dorsey. Guy and his staff built a great roster and I don't know how Clark could make garbage statements like he needed the personnel side to match the coaching.

I also don't know if this was stewing since early this year why they let Ballard go.
This.

Wants to audit. Waits until best replacement leaves to do it.
NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 07-24-2017, 12:23 PM   #154
MVP

I for one am very pleased so far. Let's see him get a linebacker and a wide receiver next year with no first round draft pick and if he manages to do that I'm all in.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-24-2017, 12:27 PM   #155
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

So did the KC media disappoint with there questions or did they go all true fan and slurp?
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2017, 12:27 PM   #156
I've Made a Huge Mistake

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo View Post
I like this part

Veach, who said he spoke to Dorsey both before and after his interview with Hunt, said his job will be to make decisions that are in the best interests of the Chiefs. He said he and Reid have actually “disagreed a lot” through the years, noting that this is the way it should be between a coach and GM.

“I don’t think Coach would have respect for me if I just said “Yes yes yes” for 10 years,” he said. “We have a great deal of trust and respect.”

Read more here: http://www.kansascity.com/sports/art...#storylink=cpy

He didn't come across as a yes man in the presser so I got a little more admiration for the young GM. He seems to know his business and be able to grow it and prosper with in it. I didn't expect to like the new GM right away but I got a good feeling things are going work out the way they should for prosperity and good will that the Chiefs fans will enjoy going to games.
This is great to hear.

My issues with this situation have nothing to do with my trust in Brett Coach.
NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 07-24-2017, 12:29 PM   #157
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC View Post
So did the KC media disappoint with there questions or did they go all true fan and slurp?
Pretty tame but Kevin managed to get in his nonsense about Berry and Clark completely sidestepped it and now for sure Kevin will bitch about that.

At least we know his nonsense theory about Reid not wanting Mahomes is as dumb and wrong as we all immediately knew it to be.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-24-2017, 12:39 PM   #158
Be Kind To Your Pets

I missed this. What's the bottom line? Is Brett going to be Andy Reid's Veach?
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2017, 12:58 PM   #159
LEGEND!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gblowfish View Post
I missed this. What's the bottom line? Is Brett going to be Andy Reid's Veach?
No. Veach is his own guy. Yes Andy and Veach will work together on some things but Veach has the final say on the 53. The good about Veach is he used to be a scout. He knows college players. Our draft should decrease at all, in fact our drafts might even get better
penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.
Old 07-24-2017, 01:04 PM   #160
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by penbrook View Post
No. Veach is his own guy. Yes Andy and Veach will work together on some things but Veach has the final say on the 53. The good about Veach is he used to be a scout. He knows college players. Our draft should decrease at all, in fact our drafts might even get better
That's just not going to happen. If they remain as good we will be extremely fortunate.

I don't even think Dorsey himself could've improved upon his past couple drafts.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2017, 01:05 PM   #161
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
I agree with all this. In fact I think he does have a better personality than John Dorsey. Really quick witted and smart I'd say still a kid but promising bright future that is going be good for the team makings.

I'm feeling this.

I didn't know what to expect.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2017, 01:11 PM   #162
LEGEND!

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
That's just not going to happen. If they remain as good we will be extremely fortunate.

I don't even think Dorsey himself could've improved upon his past couple drafts.
Keivarie Russell says hi
penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.
Old 07-24-2017, 01:15 PM   #163
Andy Reid Supporter

Hard to be better than the best drafting GM in recent memory.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2017, 01:16 PM   #164
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Keivarie Russell says hi
Tyreek Hill and Chirs Jones do too.

I'm not saying mistakes weren't made, but when you're coming out with guys like Peters/Morse and Jones/Hill that's very hard to top.

There are going to be misses in every draft no matter who is making the picks.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-24-2017, 01:18 PM   #165
LEGEND!

Let's hope Veach continues the Dorsey draft way. Even if they have issues they can change and be better ala Peters and Hill