Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-24-2020, 01:23 PM  
I got Rice cookin in the micro

rasperry pi

Just got this shit. Can I put arcade games on it or just SNES and console games
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2021, 02:21 PM   #16
Hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonpenz View Post
damn too bad you aren't in kc I haven't used mine once
Lol. Better get on that thing. Test it out.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2021, 03:12 PM   #17
World's finest morphius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Yes. Install RetroPie from the link hometeam posted. It includes a MAME emulator. Arcade games are MAME. Those old games are usually easy to find too.
This. I have done it and it works pretty slick. Even can connect up our PS4 controllers to it.
morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-20-2021, 01:42 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofa King View Post
Lol. Better get on that thing. Test it out.
it works and it lights up but I could just use my emulator on a computer Shrug
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-20-2021, 09:36 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofa King View Post
Looking at getting one but I haven't researched them much. Many online streamers, etc swear by them. What's the best one to get? I wouldn't mind having one with Super NES and/or NES controllers. Do they come pre-loaded with games or do i have to load them up? Do they play all systems?
you have to load them up which is not hard just a PIA to take time out to look for them. First world problems I know
Old 05-25-2021, 08:27 AM   #20
Veteran

Found my old Pi model B laying around, decided to set it up as a retro pie. Not sure if it has enough power but the newer model is only $35 and would have plenty of power if I want to upgrade. Then I would be back to stuck trying to figure out what to do with the old one again. Controllers get here tomorrow so we shall see.
Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.