Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-18-2024, 07:35 AM  
Seeking the Truth daily

Buying a new pickup

Im in the market to buy a new pickup. Ive looked at everything I can study and have settled in on what I want. Ive used the build sites to choose options and what not. Now it time to actually talk to a dealer.

Ive never bought online or over the phone and that seems like a way to go so I dont have to deal with smarmy salesmen and sales managers and deal closers bullshit.

Looking for any experiences good, bad, what to do not do? It will have to be ordered as I have not found any in inventory anywhere that is what I want

Its a GMC 1/2 ton loaded up outfit, no financing, will pay cash
HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2024, 03:05 PM   #121
Seeking the Truth daily

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinchshot View Post
Figured I'd click on this thread after driving my 2001 4 Runner with 325K miles.

Still going strong.

Went to get an extra key made. $5.
Son just bought one amazing they have same parts in a 2024 as yours. So like isnt that smart as shit?
HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2024, 03:11 PM   #122
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan View Post
Son just bought one amazing they have same parts in a 2024 as yours. So like isnt that smart as shit?
Or it's lame as shit. Those interiors haven't changed much in 20 years. Why you'd pay $50,000 for 1991 technology, I'll never understand. It's a Toyota thing I suppose.
KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.
Old 05-03-2024, 03:20 PM   #123
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Be careful with that. When it breaks down, they may send somebody to kill you.
They'll just deny the claim. Read the fine print on those "lifetime warranties." If you lose an engine or transmission, there's no way you've met their stipulations needed to maintain the warranty. "A documented oil change at an approved service center every 3,000 miles." Etc...
KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.KCJake is not part of the Right 53.
Old 05-03-2024, 03:26 PM   #124
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJake View Post
Or it's lame as shit. Those interiors haven't changed much in 20 years. Why you'd pay $50,000 for 1991 technology, I'll never understand. It's a Toyota thing I suppose.

insane reliability
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2024, 03:28 PM   #125
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
No hard copy owners manual on a 70K rig? Yeah, I would have made them throw that in, that's horse shit. The are not going to crater a 70K deal over a $50 owners manual. At this point, keep checking for your manual on ebay.

On my M2, the owner's manual is built into the car's computer. You just search and access it that way from the infotainment screen. It also has a phone app if you want it that way.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote