Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-20-2004, 12:27 AM   #2
Born to Ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojo Rising
The best way to get booze into the stadium is a Camel Back. Fill it with the mixed drink of your choice and enjoy the game.
Especially in KC where you have to wear so much clothing to stay warm.
2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-20-2004, 12:34 AM   #3
Veteran

At the Raiders Chiefs game last year it was cold. My Camel Back was under my coat and filled with Margaritas. I entered the stadium and the security woman told me to un-zip my coat so she could check me. To my amazement she let me pass without unzipping when I told her my zipper was stuck.
Mojo Rising is not part of the Right 53.Mojo Rising is not part of the Right 53.Mojo Rising is not part of the Right 53.Mojo Rising is not part of the Right 53.Mojo Rising is not part of the Right 53.Mojo Rising is not part of the Right 53.Mojo Rising is not part of the Right 53.Mojo Rising is not part of the Right 53.Mojo Rising is not part of the Right 53.Mojo Rising is not part of the Right 53.Mojo Rising is not part of the Right 53.
Old 12-20-2004, 06:47 AM   #4
Go Chiefs!

It's absolutely insane that grown adults have to sneak booze into a football game and gouge you with expensive drinks.
MichaelH is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMichaelH is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMichaelH is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMichaelH is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMichaelH is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMichaelH is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMichaelH is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMichaelH is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMichaelH is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMichaelH is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMichaelH is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about