Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-07-2021, 08:59 PM  
MVP

Drafting Offensive Line

I was told it wasn't necessary. Draft them in the 6th and 7th round and pick up the rest off the bargain bin in free agency. O-Line doesn't matter when you have Mahomes.

Now do you guys understand?

Pat can't do this alone.
comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-07-2021, 09:03 PM   #2
Black Bob's daddy

Sure, the injuries and opt outs didn’t help. But let’s not forget Mahomes was running for his life a year ago with Fisher and Schwartz both still on the field.
OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2021, 09:04 PM   #3
Spooky Action

PFF says we have the 11th best line in the league.

I'm no expert, but it *feels* it's way worse.
EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2021, 09:04 PM   #4
Supporter

I want all new! Fire Heck also. Even when we had healthy starters our qb’s ran for their lives and when we needed to run because of the defenses we faced we couldn’t capitalize. Give me a mean nasty guy like Tom cable.
dannybcaitlyn has disabled reputation
Old 02-07-2021, 09:05 PM   #5
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by EPodolak View Post

Wylie needs to go. Straight up, we need two starting tackles and a Center.
Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2021, 09:07 PM   #6
MVP

I'm officially ok with drafting a fatty in the first. I don't even give a shit if they move up to do so.
ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2021, 09:08 PM   #7
MVP

Yeah, I'm done hearing about how we can just stick scrubs in there because we can scheme around anything.

HUGE WEAKNESS.

They ran a ****ing Tampa 2 and just shut us the **** down. Because we couldn't run the ball effectively, and we can't pass block. Inexcusable. I get that it's because of injuries, but I think it's clear that we cannot let this happen again.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-07-2021, 09:09 PM   #8
MVP

What an embarrassment, and what a horrible deployment. Moving Remmers to left tackle caused three positional changes. Starting Rankin at left tackle would’ve allowed Wiley and Remmers to stay at their natural positions.

Protect the $500 million man.
Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 02-07-2021, 09:12 PM   #9
Banned

C is needed for sure. LT also since we don't even know what shape Fisher will be in after his injury. Still, who is gonna be there in the 1st?

The Frenchman and Niang will be back next season. Thank God.
mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 02-07-2021, 09:19 PM   #10
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKchiefs View Post
Sure, the injuries and opt outs didn’t help. But let’s not forget Mahomes was running for his life a year ago with Fisher and Schwartz both still on the field.

All the more reason to draft OL. Let's not get Patrick broken before he hits 30.

In the Super Bowl, you're going to face some really good DL.

If I'm Clark Hunt/Veach, I'm drafting DL and OL for the next 3 years straight. If you have a stud QB + stud OL + stud DL, you can have trash at basically every other position and still dominate.
kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 02-07-2021, 09:21 PM   #11
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EPodolak View Post

11th sounds about right. When Fisher, Osemele, Duvernay-Tardif, and Schwartz are all healthy....
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-07-2021, 09:22 PM   #12
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcclone View Post
All the more reason to draft OL. Let's not get Patrick broken before he hits 30.

In the Super Bowl, you're going to face some really good DL.

If I'm Clark Hunt/Veach, I'm drafting DL and OL for the next 3 years straight. If you have a stud QB + stud OL + stud DL, you can have trash at basically every other position and still dominate.
This is the most ridiculous take ever.

I know what you're trying to say but the Chiefs aren't even making it to the Super Bowl without skill players like Kelce and Hill.

I'm not going to sit here and tell you guys you're wrong because you're not.

I just hope the Chiefs take a level-headed and pragmatic approach to the problem. There's no reason to panic and spend every resource they have on linemen.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-07-2021, 09:23 PM   #13
Chiefs

ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 02-07-2021, 09:25 PM   #14
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
This is the most ridiculous take ever.

I know what you're trying to say but the Chiefs aren't even making it to the Super Bowl without skill players like Kelce and Hill.

I'm not going to sit here and tell you guys you're wrong because you're not.

I just hope the Chiefs take a level-headed and pragmatic approach to the problem. There's no reason to panic and spend every resource they have on linemen.
1st round needs to be BPA imo....but the 2nd and 3rd they should absolutely spend on offensive line. If by chance Philly is dumb enough to let Jason Kelce go then that needs to happen 1000% as well.
mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 02-07-2021, 09:25 PM   #15
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
Yeah, I'm done hearing about how we can just stick scrubs in there because we can scheme around anything.

HUGE WEAKNESS.

They ran a ****ing Tampa 2 and just shut us the **** down. Because we couldn't run the ball effectively, and we can't pass block. Inexcusable. I get that it's because of injuries, but I think it's clear that we cannot let this happen again.
It's not just the offensive line, even thought that definitely is a big part of it.

They have to get some weapons that can actually impact the game outside of Hill and Kelce. They singled the 3rd WR all night and they simply couldn't get open. Watkins needs to be gone and there's no reason to bring Robinson back.

Yes, they absolutely need to address the line first and foremost but this offense needs guys that can step up when Hill and Kelce get shutdown too.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote