Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-18-2012, 05:50 PM  
Caralho

Horror Movies

Please recommend me some for the season. I'm currently fresh out ideas, sans Sinister which I'll be seeing this week.
Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-08-2022, 09:28 AM   #676
You gotta kill a few people

My only experience with the franchise was half-watching the original once a couple years back, but I liked the new Hellraiser.

Spoiler!
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-09-2022, 06:03 PM   #677

The new Hellraiser is still on my mind a bit.

There was a scene with, I think, the Priestess/Pinhead: "What do you pray for? Salvation? One harmonious note without end? There is no music in that."

I thought that was a pretty cool line, even if the Cenobites are twisted ****ers.

So I spent the last couple days watching Hellraiser and Hellraiser 2: Hellbound.

I'd have to say, I think they were both enjoyable, but I did not like how anticlimactic the second one was when Kirsty (or whatever) was able to convince the Cenobites that they were people once. That felt really rushed and missed the mark, IMO.

Generally speaking, the Cenobites could have been more menacing. In both originals, they could be reasoned with and that took some of the bite out of the scare factor for them.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-09-2022, 06:45 PM   #678
Cheat Death

I watched Hellraiser 2022 last night.

I felt they kept true to the franchise which I respect but unfortunately for me that means kind of boring. Too much dumb story and not enough Cenobites ****ing shit up. The Cenobites are super cool albeit maybe a little too polished in this, but it just plodded along and under delivered imo.

Full transparency, Hellraiser is pretty low on my totem of horror. I admittedly lean much more stalk and slash than mystic horror so YMMV.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-10-2022, 07:24 AM   #679
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
Holy shit!! This looks crazy as ****!!!!! Def want to see this!!

Don't bother.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-11-2022, 05:55 PM   #680
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
Don't bother.
Damnit, looked so good on the trailer. Thanks for saving me a couple hours.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2022, 12:02 PM   #681
In my youth i pray to keep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Soooo....the new Hellraiser isn't a chick. It's a trans.
The box
You opened it
We dilated
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2022, 03:24 PM   #682
In my youth i pray to keep

I thought the new Hellraiser movie was pretty boring to be honest. The first hour is just them bumbling around accidentally stabbing people with the box. You don't really even see the cenobites for the first half of the movie, and when they do show, it never really picks up. Also, why does pinhead have a lisp?

I was disappointed
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2022, 07:58 PM   #683
In Search of a Life

Quote:
This is literally scaring people sick.

While most horror films keep people up at night, slasher flick “Terrifier 2” is apparently so graphic that viewers are vomiting and passing out in their seats. Social media users shared their appalling viewing experiences ahead of the special release of director Damien Leone’s film Thursday.

The crowd-funded indie horror flick — which will play in over 850 theaters nationwide after initially airing last week — is the “Uncut and Uncompromised” sequel to “Terrifier,” a film about a psychotic killer clown named Art the Clown, Bloody Disgusting reported. In this blood-splattered sequel, the homicidal harlequin gets resurrected by a malevolent entity, whereupon he terrorizes a teenage girl and her brother on Halloween. Think “It” but with buckets more blood and guts...

Depraved horror movie causes viewers to vomit, faint in the theater
Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.Just Passin' By is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-13-2022, 08:09 PM   #684

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDj23 View Post
I thought the new Hellraiser movie was pretty boring to be honest. The first hour is just them bumbling around accidentally stabbing people with the box. You don't really even see the cenobites for the first half of the movie, and when they do show, it never really picks up. Also, why does pinhead have a lisp?

I was disappointed

Having just watched the original, that's par for the course really. The Cenobites had very little screen time in the original.
Old 10-13-2022, 08:26 PM   #685
Mahomes > God

Got out of Halloween Ends a little while ago….I have no idea what in the **** I watched.

*sigh* Jesus Christ.
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 10-13-2022, 08:43 PM   #686
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm View Post
Got out of Halloween Ends a little while ago….I have no idea what in the **** I watched.

*sigh* Jesus Christ.
I assume you mightve been let down,but not sure haha.I'm a big Halloween fan,but i kinda hope its the last movie for a while.I'm actually surprised they got JLC to do these last movies,i would imagine she won't do anymore.But of course i havent seen the new one yet.
PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 10-14-2022, 02:59 PM   #687
Live free or die hard

Pure old school horror cheese!

7/10
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-14-2022, 03:00 PM   #688
Live free or die hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Having just watched the original, that's par for the course really. The Cenobites had very little screen time in the original.
Notice pinhead looks a lot like the COVID 19 virus?
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-19-2022, 01:39 PM   #689
My work speaks for itself!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAGA45 View Post
The Terrifier

Holy sh*t this is nuts and awesome!! It's a throwback horror flick...pays excellent homage to those 70's/80's horror flicks gems you'd unearth at the now extinct mom & pop video store on vhs. Watching it on Kodi right now and it kicks ass!

Its not for everyone but for us horror buffs in our late 30's and up, I highly reccomend it!
I just watched this last night.

wow. A bit low budget and some sketchy acting in some places, but the villain is top-notch, and the blood, gore, etc is fantastic.
DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 10-21-2022, 09:39 AM   #690
My work speaks for itself!!!

Watched "The taking of Deborah Logan" last night. Enjoyed it.
DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.