Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-18-2012, 05:50 PM  
Caralho

Horror Movies

Please recommend me some for the season. I'm currently fresh out ideas, sans Sinister which I'll be seeing this week.
Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2022, 10:54 AM   #631
You Sweetie!

The Beast on Netflix
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2022, 02:08 PM   #632
Veteran

The Black Phone looks insanely good (getting TONS of hype on Rotten Tomatoes currently sitting at 100%) Its from the director of Sinister (which I thought was an underrated horror film)
This film has Ethan Hawke in the villain role as the Grabber who kidnaps kids
This is Ethan Hawke as the Grabber

I'd post the trailer BUT I gotta warn ya it shows way too much of the movie so its best to avoid it imo. It looks really good (comes out June 22,2022)
sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2022, 02:13 PM   #633
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post

Wow the children acting and believable makes this a remarkably scary movie.

still watching it but I recommend.

Also hell of a role for Glenn Close she is amazing actress.
Yeah I dug this film as well. Also I love Gemma Arterton and wish she'd get more roles (or at least bigger roles cause she's talented and gorgeous to look at) She is a classy British actress that doesn't play the Hollywood games and doesn't do the whole "casting couch" bs . I respect that about her.

sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2022, 02:23 PM   #634
Live free or die hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by sully1983 View Post
The Black Phone looks insanely good (getting TONS of hype on Rotten Tomatoes currently sitting at 100%) Its from the director of Sinister (which I thought was an underrated horror film)
This film has Ethan Hawke in the villain role as the Grabber who kidnaps kids
This is Ethan Hawke as the Grabber

I'd post the trailer BUT I gotta warn ya it shows way too much of the movie so its best to avoid it imo. It looks really good (comes out June 22,2022)
That looked like it has true scare potential.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2022, 08:29 PM   #635
Supporter

MarthaFocken yisss!!!!!!

Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2022, 08:41 PM   #636
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
MarthaFocken yisss!!!!!!

Looks wild as hell. I’m in!!
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2022, 10:10 PM   #637
In Search of a Life

Scream 5 drops Tomorrow in theaters.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2022, 06:59 PM   #638
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

I watched this and was blown away and became Bette Davis and Joan Crawford fan. This I believe is more horrific than Misery and you have to watch it yourself to agree or disagree with me but it is worth watching.
I love discovering older movies that are ahead of it's time.

I also like Bette Davis in Hush Hush Sweet Charlotte but most other Bette Davis movies I tried to watch had to pay for.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2022, 07:26 PM   #639
fides quaerens intellectum

I watched Alien for the first time last night. It holds up really well after 40+ years. The chestburster was great, even though I'd seen that particular scene several times. Even scarier was the airshaft part with Dallas. The creature itself is a bit silly at all stages.
Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 01-23-2022, 05:02 AM   #640
Banned

"It Follows" is worth watching
ijack is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ijack is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ijack is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ijack is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ijack is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ijack is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ijack is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2022, 12:39 PM   #641
Needs more middle fingers

Re-posted from the Scream thread:

Saw the new Scream on Friday night. Better than i thought. I didn't watch any trailers on it going in, but my wife is a fan of the original so we went.

Surprisingly better than i thought. It wasn't as good as the original of course, but it held its own. It made fun of itself, which was nice. It embraced some of the the things that were unavoidably cheesy and didn't take itself too seriously.

The plot twist was unoriginal. But the stabbings were brutal enough without being particularly gory or overly bloody.

Worth the watch if you're a fan of the franchise.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-17-2022, 05:47 PM   #642
Bolton gonna knock you out

Holy shit!! This looks crazy as ****!!!!! Def want to see this!!

Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-20-2022, 05:25 PM   #643
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post

That does look interesting. Stephen Lang seems like a natural playing a creepy psycho killer.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-20-2022, 06:39 PM   #644
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post

IN! Looks pretty good!
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-22-2022, 08:34 PM   #645
Ain't no relax!

Looks cool, but not getting any hopes up...

Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.