Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-29-2024, 06:19 AM  
Starter

AFC Champions & Super Bowl Merch Thread

Okay, post up all the links to any great shirts, hats, other memorabilia you find online. Looking to discover some hidden gems, not the typical Fanatics garbage that shows up everywhere, or the locker room items we’ve all seen.

https://www.rallyhouse.com/Kansas-Ci...hirt-172803682

https://www.rallyhouse.com/New-Era-K...ant_id=5754872

This hat is pretty cool, but I wish it featured the chiefs logo a bit more front and center

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 03-28-2024, 03:58 PM   #466
Rookie

I have been looking for a Chiefs Super Bowl 54 Championship mini-helmet and can't find one anywhere. I have them for last two years and I would love to have one from the first time we beat the 49ers. If anyone has an extra or is ok parting with one I would be willing to buy it. Please let me know.

Matriculate is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Matriculate is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 03-28-2024, 05:18 PM   #467
Hello

I found this

https://westbrooksportscards.com/pro...X2Rmk-bMcVHepw
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-28-2024, 05:34 PM   #468
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matriculate View Post
I have been looking for a Chiefs Super Bowl 54 Championship mini-helmet and can't find one anywhere. I have them for last two years and I would love to have one from the first time we beat the 49ers. If anyone has an extra or is ok parting with one I would be willing to buy it. Please let me know.

Going to be a hard find. I searched for you and had no luck at all unless you want a full size helmet of this but they are pricey. I fortunately, have the above helmet and it is signed by Andy Reid!
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-28-2024, 08:02 PM   #469
Rookie

I appreciate you looking. I have looked everywhere as well. Just hoping someone on here has one they were willing to sell.
Matriculate is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Matriculate is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 03-28-2024, 08:24 PM   #470
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matriculate View Post
I appreciate you looking. I have looked everywhere as well. Just hoping someone on here has one they were willing to sell.
Crazy thought but, you could try Chiefs Bids on FB. They have a good community that can, in most cases, get you what you are looking for - just a thought
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-28-2024, 08:27 PM   #471
Rookie

I will definitely give that a try. Thank you for your help.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2024, 05:56 PM   #472
Lurker Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-Mac View Post
Found this while looking at Frazod's link.

Has black and red shirt option and appears a little cheaper. Ordered one of each color for my boys to fight over.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/126332901404?var=427371207657

I'll report back once I've received them.
Received the shirts in yesterday, boys loved them, very pleased.
C-Mac must have mowed badgirl's lawn.C-Mac must have mowed badgirl's lawn.C-Mac must have mowed badgirl's lawn.C-Mac must have mowed badgirl's lawn.C-Mac must have mowed badgirl's lawn.C-Mac must have mowed badgirl's lawn.C-Mac must have mowed badgirl's lawn.C-Mac must have mowed badgirl's lawn.C-Mac must have mowed badgirl's lawn.C-Mac must have mowed badgirl's lawn.C-Mac must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 03-30-2024, 06:43 PM   #473
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-Mac View Post
Received the shirts in yesterday, boys loved them, very pleased.
Can we get some close up pics of the fabric?
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-30-2024, 08:59 PM   #474
It was not a fair catch

Can't find any visors that say super bowl champs.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-30-2024, 09:24 PM   #475
Lurker Extraordinaire

Here’s a couple pics, I would say they are medium as far as thickness, I use a heavy tee for work and they’re not that thick but I’ve seen some that are somewhat see-through, and these are not that.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	726C6D9F-5542-44FD-98F9-1E6228EAD4BD.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	43.9 KB
ID:	127327   Click image for larger version

Name:	7D941AAD-B887-4B69-9FB4-8008C9386C1A.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	53.4 KB
ID:	127328  
C-Mac must have mowed badgirl's lawn.C-Mac must have mowed badgirl's lawn.C-Mac must have mowed badgirl's lawn.C-Mac must have mowed badgirl's lawn.C-Mac must have mowed badgirl's lawn.C-Mac must have mowed badgirl's lawn.C-Mac must have mowed badgirl's lawn.C-Mac must have mowed badgirl's lawn.C-Mac must have mowed badgirl's lawn.C-Mac must have mowed badgirl's lawn.C-Mac must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 03-30-2024, 10:27 PM   #476
I'll be back.

let me know how it holds up after a couple washes
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2024, 01:39 PM   #477
Starter

So are they not making an iTunes/DVD documentary this year? Seems like easy revenue...
DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-03-2024, 02:44 PM   #478
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCTwister View Post
So are they not making an iTunes/DVD documentary this year? Seems like easy revenue...
They'd be much better if the game was on them.
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-06-2024, 11:07 AM   #479
I'll be back.

When it is grim...

https://prominentkingz.myshopify.com...-killa-mahomes

Old 04-12-2024, 08:12 PM   #480
I'll be back.

the greatest merch of all