Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-22-2019, 09:37 AM  
Has a particular set of skills

Best SNL skit of all time? Your Favorite?

Whats your favorites? Heres one of mine,

BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2019, 02:52 PM   #46
Resident Glue Sniffer

I almost forgot about Puppet Class with Bill Hader.

my god it was great.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 02:53 PM   #47
Like I woke up in Wonderland..

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRock View Post
Early 90s, probably. It was with Mike Myers.

"We buy these products that we're told are so simple to use, then we get them home and it's just a big lie! Like the Holocaust."

(all the phones light up)
I completely forgot about that one - the phones in the background were hilarious.
sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 11-22-2019, 02:58 PM   #48
Like I woke up in Wonderland..

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
The Joe Montana: "I'm going to go masturbate now" skit.
This reminds me of one of the best opening monologues - Joe Montegna is hosting and a dad starts ushering out his disappointed kid who's wearing a Joe Montana jersey. "No problem, just a bit of a mix-up"
sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 11-22-2019, 02:59 PM   #49
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
I almost forgot about Puppet Class with Bill Hader.

my god it was great.
Everything that guy does is great. From Superbad to Barry
banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.
Old 11-22-2019, 03:00 PM   #50
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by sedated View Post
I completely forgot about that one - the phones in the background were hilarious.
FOUND IT!

Can't figure out how to embed it. It's pretty amazing.

http://guiced.blogspot.com/2012/02/h...g-time_05.html

http://guiced.blogspot.com/2012/02/h...f88c2365534b37

"You couldn't buy it that cheap off a drunk Indian!"
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2019, 03:09 PM   #51
Spooky Action

This one comes to mind:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iDOCLOqFyw
EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-22-2019, 03:17 PM   #52
MVP

WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 06:40 PM   #53
Stay down bitch!

David Spades Hollywood minute. Spade was fearless and would talk shit about everyone. He famously pissed off Eddie Murphy by saying “look a falling star, make a wish”.
PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-22-2019, 06:55 PM   #54
My work speaks for itself!!!

Ferrel's "Lovahs", "Cowbell", Robert Goulet, and "good morning tv show"
Headwound Harry
Sandler and Farley as the old couple, reading through the dining guide
Sandler and Farley - Schmitts gay beer
celebrity Jeopardy with Turd Ferguson and Sean Connery
Martin short and chris guest synchronized pool routine
Martin short - Jackie Rogers Junior
Billy Crystal (and Guest) doing the minkmans (joke factory)
Billy Crystal as Sammy Davis Jr and Fernando
Piscopo as Sinatra and Eddie as stevie wonder
Eddie Murphy - Mr Robinson
DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-22-2019, 07:16 PM   #55
Supporter

Does TV Funhouse count, because it's reliably the hardest I've laughed at SNL over the years.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2019, 07:20 PM   #56
Supporter

One of my favorites is actually pretty recent. It was called translator. It was a dog that they put a translator on and he started talking pro Trump. The owner and the people she was showing to all got offended. Hilarious.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2019, 08:41 PM   #57
Supporter

Joe Piscapo and Eddie Murphy as Frank Sinatra and Stevie Wonder duet Ebony and Ivory.

Last edited by jjchieffan; 11-22-2019 at 10:19 PM..
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2019, 09:00 PM   #58
I could of gone pro

Anything Phil Hartman did was priceless. Clinton in Mcdonalds was the best.

Also Will Ferrell "We need more Cowbell" Blue Oyster Cult "Don't Fear the Reaper"...and you got Christopher Walken as producer Bruce Dickinson.

DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 09:02 PM   #59
I could of gone pro

How can I forget, I actually bought the Hadaway CD.

DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 09:06 PM   #60
Veteran

Great idea for a thread. Bringing back a lot of memories. Most of my favorites have already been mentioned. A few that I don't think have been brought up:

Eddie Murphy going undercover as a white guy.
The "K-I-L my landlord" prison authors bit.
Dana Carvey as Tom Brokaw announcing the death of Gerald Ford.
Chris Farley finding out he's been drinking decaf.
John Belushi performing with Joe Cocker.
Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.