Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-28-2020, 11:50 AM   #15781
Supporter

Since this is the FMB! Thread, Thermoworks has some smoking hot deals on Thermapens. FMB! Swore by Thermoworks and got me started. I then got my parents and my buddies started.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2020, 04:17 PM   #15782
MVP

FMB must have had a trust fund for kitchen and grilling gadgets. If there is ever a yard sale I will show up with a box truck...He had nice stuff except for his trash can smoker.

I do not care if it's so accurate that it's only off by 1/2 of 1/2 of a degree (TW is ±0.7°F) no hand held thermometer is worth $80 ($60 on sale) when the new stuff does it with wifi or hardwired with great for a fraction of the cost.

I have this at $50 Temperature Accuracy: ±1.8°F 3 year advanced replacement warranty

For $20 (on sale for $16) this has a temperature accuracy: ±1.8°F with a 3 AR year warranty.

For $24 it has 0.9F accuracy (vs TW's 0.7), 3 second read and 3X the warranty Advanced Replacement) than the TW at a savings of $45.

If FMB didn't have said "Gadget" trust fund, IMHO, He would own ThermoWorks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Since this is the FMB! Thread, Thermoworks has some smoking hot deals on Thermapens. FMB! Swore by Thermoworks and got me started. I then got my parents and my buddies started.
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2020, 04:26 PM   #15783
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Thank, Buehler. Ordered a Smoke X long range thermometer.

I don’t have a gadget trust fund, but I do have a decent job and a wife that works.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2020, 04:49 PM   #15784
MVP

Did you get the pink, green or gray unit? You mentioned the wifey....

My job paid for mine, we were giver $50 plus tax for co-virus thermos. I just asked for a generic receipt.

I will look forward to reviews on the Smoke X as they appear to be a lot alike and accuracy is the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
Thank, Buehler. Ordered a Smoke X long range thermometer.

I don’t have a gadget trust fund, but I do have a decent job and a wife that works.
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-28-2020, 09:40 PM   #15785
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper barrett View Post
FMB must have had a trust fund for kitchen and grilling gadgets. If there is ever a yard sale I will show up with a box truck...He had nice stuff except for his trash can smoker.

Are you just a miserable ****?

Thermoworks has good products. As stated by everybody in industry. FMB! and his wife both worked and didn't have kids. So if he wanted to drop a coin or two and get the industry standard, I can't blame him. I have kids and bought it.

So what do you do? Roll up in here and talk a mountain of shit on a dead man because he bought a $60 handheld instead of your $50 one that is slower and less accurate.

But good for you I guess. I'll just go ahead and not talk shit on a dead man.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2020, 09:54 PM   #15786
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:

Thermoworks has good products. As stated by everybody in industry. FMB! and his wife both worked and didn't have kids. So if he wanted to drop a coin or two and get the industry standard, I can't blame him. I have kids and bought it.

So what do you do? Roll up in here and talk a mountain of shit on a dead man because he bought a $60 handheld instead of your $50 one that is slower and less accurate.

All of this.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2020, 01:08 AM   #15787
MVP

I said that TODAY he would buy something that was a better value.

You have to admit he was obsessed with kitchen gadgets....

Quote:

You need to learn to read... Themowork's Thermopen is the same speed as the Thermopro just costs a lot more. Don't get me started on the Smoke X

I didn't, I talked shit on the other people who bought them when IMHO there are just as good of products withlower prices, longer warranties that don't charge you $32-$50(plus shipping both ways) to calibrate them under warranty when you drop them.
Old 11-29-2020, 01:10 AM
cooper barrett
This message has been deleted by cooper barrett.
Old 11-29-2020, 08:02 AM   #15788
Suupraa Geniuuusss

A pissing contest in a cooking thread/. Now I’ve seen everything.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2020, 08:39 AM   #15789
Baba Ganoush

Quote:

I just bought myself one. One hr of OT at work paid for it lol.

I mean, it’s not a lot of money really.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2020, 09:08 AM   #15790

As always, to some extent I'm regretting having saved coin on my vertical smoker. Don't get me wrong, it's nice and it wasn't a lot of bank, but this Cuisinart vertical smoker has not automatic temp control and that SUCKS. Even if it was off by a bit, I could adjust that if I had reading that told me how much I needed to fudge the temp by to get what I'm looking for. So basically I'm slipping the difference between what my free-standing oven guage inside says, what the smoker's guage says, and what the electronic probe is reporting. None agree... I know this is one of the main complaints that's out there, "what is 225, what is 250....?", but it's really pointless when you're having to run outside every 20 minutes to adjust the knob in hopes of keeping it close. Add to it that once the water pan goes dry the temp spikes, not to mention when the sun comes out (or goes down), and you might as well get a cooler of beer and hang next to the smoker. And it seems like Cuisinart went out of their way to make refilling the water tray and the chip container almost impossible.

While it's done some pretty good work, I think I might allow this one to suffer an accident and buy one that solves all these problems..
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2020, 02:27 PM   #15791
Supporter

Quote:
I said that TODAY he would buy something that was a better value.

You have to admit he was obsessed with kitchen gadgets....

I didn't, I talked shit on the other people who bought them when IMHO there are just as good of products withlower prices, longer warranties that don't charge you $32-$50(plus shipping both ways) to calibrate them under warranty when you drop them.
Cut the shit.

Quote:

Here's what you said. The rest of the post was you espousing the benefits of your knockoff shit.

Nothing about anyone buying anything now, just FMB! having a kitchen gadget trust fund, implying that he spent money on gadgets like trust fund babies - i.e. like a moron.

There are 2 things in that post.

1. you espousing the benefits of your knockoff products.
2. you shitting on a dead man.

Spin it whatever way you want. You're just being a miserable asshole.

But whatever. Do you. You're entitled to be a miserable asshole. You just have to own it when you do.

I'm done mucking up the thread with you being a jackass. Do you man. Do you.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2020, 06:37 PM   #15792
Ultrabanned

Just some gumbo again. Used some leftover smoked turkey in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2020, 07:16 PM   #15793
MVP

Quote:
Cut the shit.

Here's what you said. The rest of the post was you espousing the benefits of your knockoff shit.

Nothing about anyone buying anything now, just FMB! having a kitchen gadget trust fund, implying that he spent money on gadgets like trust fund babies - i.e. like a moron. Your words, not mine
I said that if it were not for his disregard for $$$ (willingness to throw good money after bad) at must have kitchen gadgets, he would own the ThrmoPro vs. ThermoPen. How many SOUS VIDE set ups did the man have?. You are the one who refered to my referece to a trust fund for kitchen gadgets that I was calling FMB a moron. Does this mean that you think people with trust funds are "morons"? Are farmers who have "family farms" "MORONS""Trust Fund babies"???

There are 2 things in that post.

1. you espousing (you are reaching) the benefits of your knockoff products. ThermoPro is 25% of the cost, preforms within the same specs, has waterproof feature, and has 3 times the warranty.https://amazingribs.com/thermometers...o-tp-19-review

2. you shitting on a dead man. No you're shitting on me for saying that he spent money on kitchen gadgets like a lonely old woman with a new "Christmas Edition" of the Fingerhut Catalog.

And now we present DENNIS MILLER'S latest Rant.

“Now, I don’t want to get off on a rant here, but …”

Spin it whatever way you want. You're just being a miserable asshole.

But whatever. Do you. You're entitled to be a miserable asshole. You just have to own it when you do.

I'm done mucking up the thread with you being a jackass. Do you man. Do you.
You should have referred to this before going on your rant.

https://manvsclown.wordpress.com/201...-five-minutes/

More espousing activity:

Old 11-29-2020, 07:21 PM   #15794

Quote:
You should have referred to this before going on your rant.

Spoiler!
You should probably just stop.
Old 11-29-2020, 07:46 PM   #15795
Supporter

Coop, I’m done with you. Keep being a ****ing shithead that needlessly shits on dead men.

If you were a 10 year old I’d tell you there is a more tactful way to say, “these are good thermometers too, and cheaper!” Without shitting on a dead man. But since you’re not 10, I’ll leave you to be you.