Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-23-2020, 11:20 AM   #2
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
At any rate, I'm done with this argument. Detoxing is obviously passionate about this. I'm not.

I don't actually ****ing care.

Herbert looked just fine in his debut. He wasn't impressive by any meaning of the word.

We'll see where it goes from here.
The only thing i'm passionate about here is evaluating players fairly.

Division rival players almost never get a fair shake on this board, and QB's most certainly don't ever since Mahomes.

I'm still trying to get an answer to my original question of, "What did he do wrong?"

My statement is simple: He did a lot of things really well, and 1 or two things wrong. He showed great tools and looks promising until proven otherwise. He didn't do anything in that game to suggest he's a bad player.

And i would not be surprised at all to see him light up the lowely Panthers.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2020, 11:22 AM   #3
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
The only thing i'm passionate about here is evaluating players fairly.

Division rival players almost never get a fair shake on this board, and QB's most certainly don't ever since Mahomes.

I'm still trying to get an answer to my original question of, "What did he do wrong?"

My statement is simple: He did a lot of things really well, and 1 or two things wrong. He showed great tools and looks promising until proven otherwise. He didn't do anything in that game to suggest he's a bad player.

And i would not be surprised at all to see him light up the lowely Panthers.
Herbert is one of those guys who will show greatness then look like complete ass, he did it constantly in college.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2020, 11:25 AM   #4
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Herbert is one of those guys who will show greatness then look like complete ass, he did it constantly in college.
Exactly! This is why I’m going to trust my evaluation of him and be patient.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote