Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-06-2018, 06:26 AM   #2
In Search of a Life

Get your property re-assessed since you've lost 5' x ?? feet of yardage along the one side of your house.
Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-06-2018, 08:28 AM   #3
Snacks Are Under My Apron

"Hey Honey, that Beta that just bought the house next door, he expects me to do his yard work... . Now go grab me a beer and make me a sandwich"
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-13-2019, 06:08 PM   #4
It was not a fair catch

update---9 trees going in on Saturday.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-13-2019, 07:48 PM   #5
Shaken. Not stirred.

Update on mine as well. Back into the jungle.

Oh, and now I have a problem with our neighbors aggressive dogs destroying our "shared" fence.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-13-2019, 08:09 PM   #6
MVP

Dude,

Call your title ins company and ask for advice... Done... then go do what you want and keep a shotgun by the door.

They will help. been there, done that.
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 06-13-2019, 08:22 PM   #7
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper barrett View Post
Dude,

Call your title ins company and ask for advice... Done... then go do what you want and keep a shotgun by the door.

They will help. been there, done that.
One thing is certain. If these dogs manage to get through and hurt my kids, there will be hell to pay.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-13-2019, 09:29 PM   #8
Cool as a Cucumber

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
One thing is certain. If these dogs manage to get through and hurt my kids, there will be hell to pay.
We had a shared fence with our neighbors (put up by my fil before they moved in) it was a 3 foot tall square wire fence that worked just fine until they got a pair of German Shepherds. The neighbors never attempted to introduce us to the dogs so of course they didn't like us next to their property and were quite aggressive, especially when the littles were over. So we told them, "hey we're taking that fence down so you're going to need to do something to keep your dogs in your yard." We now have a new 6' privacy fence between us.

It's really not a shared fence, it belongs to whoever either put it up or was there first.
KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 06-13-2019, 10:26 PM   #9
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KS Smitty View Post
We had a shared fence with our neighbors (put up by my fil before they moved in) it was a 3 foot tall square wire fence that worked just fine until they got a pair of German Shepherds. The neighbors never attempted to introduce us to the dogs so of course they didn't like us next to their property and were quite aggressive, especially when the littles were over. So we told them, "hey we're taking that fence down so you're going to need to do something to keep your dogs in your yard." We now have a new 6' privacy fence between us.

It's really not a shared fence, it belongs to whoever either put it up or was there first.
So because they moved in after us it transfers to us? thats BS. If I put in a new fence their dogs will just destroy that one too. These people moved in about 8 years ago. Two years ago they redid their entire back yard and replaced every fence but the one next to my yard. Complete and utter crap move by them to do that. They never even approached me about sharing the cost. They clearly feel its my fence to deal with. If those dogs break through I don't feel its my fault it happened. Bugeater already helped to secure the fence some but he can tell you these dogs are ruining it too. Why should that be my responsibility?
Old 06-13-2019, 09:23 PM   #10
MVP

f you do not let them know as soon as you find out, .... do it just do it.

Last edited by cooper barrett; 06-13-2019 at 09:44 PM..
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 06-13-2019, 11:10 PM   #11
Shaken. Not stirred.

Interesting read that seems to validate the shared fence issue.

https://statelaws.findlaw.com/kansas...in-kansas.html
Old 06-13-2019, 11:15 PM   #12
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Interesting read that seems to validate the shared fence issue.

https://statelaws.findlaw.com/kansas...in-kansas.html
Well if you're not worried about potentially pissing off your neighbors, get a "fence viewer" out to your place.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-13-2019, 11:17 PM   #13
The Demon Preacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
Well if you're not worried about potentially pissing off your neighbors, get a "fence viewer" out to your place.
Had to go look up fenceviewer. Had no idea that was a thing.
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 06-13-2019, 11:25 PM   #14
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
I just don't like to confront people. I don't do well with it.
Old 06-13-2019, 11:44 PM   #15
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
I just don't like to confront people. I don't do well with it.
It doesn't seem to be clear how the findings are presented to each side. But if you don't want to risk any possible backlash then you're pretty much stuck taking care of it yourself. Again, if it was me, I'd do an ugly ass job of reinforcing the existing fence as much as possible, then put up some nice privacy panels so I didn't have to look at the ugly fence.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.