Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-23-2006, 07:33 PM   #2
Sapere Aude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger
Holy sh*t. I'm black?

You represented that you were once. I had my doubts but figured why would anyone lie about that.

So you're not?
Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2006, 07:35 PM   #3
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco John
You represented that you were once. I had my doubts but figured why would anyone lie about that.

So you're not?
No. I'm not black.

I was probably intoxicated. For some reason that I can't explain, I become significantly less white when I'm tipsy.

Then again, I also once claimed here that I was a female, but that was in order to prove a theory.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2006, 07:33 PM   #4
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Holy sh*t. I'm black?
*****, PLEEEASE!!
Attached Images
File Type: bmp Shoenuff.bmp (42.3 KB, 190 views)
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2006, 07:36 PM   #5
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser
*****, PLEEEASE!!
Gawd. I can't count the number of ways I violated Vanity in my mind because of that film.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2006, 07:33 PM   #6
The Dude Abides

Quote:
Holy sh*t. I'm black?
Great, great grandfather on your mom's side. Sorry you learned this way.

Know you know how Gun felt back in 2000.
Mr. Kotter has disabled reputation
Old 01-23-2006, 07:24 PM   #7
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENDelt260
I eat peanut butter directly from the jar with my fingers.
What do you use to get honey?
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2006, 07:25 PM   #8
Eh

Quote:
I eat peanut butter directly from the jar with my fingers.
i eat peanut butter directly off the ass of a tall shapely blonde woman..
ChiefsFire is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ChiefsFire is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 01-23-2006, 07:32 PM   #9
Eh

Quote:
That wasn't peanut butter.
off the ass...not outta the ass
ChiefsFire is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ChiefsFire is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 01-23-2006, 07:17 PM   #10
testing ... 1, 2, 3

She raised her moist lips to Donger's.

Her braid had come undone and her golden hair fell over her shoulders in tangled curls. Her full breasts rose with each rapid breath, straining against the cloth of her shift, breasts that felt round and firm against his strong chest. He swelled with longing to explore them again, to taste them, to lose himself inside her. His breath was hot as he breathed the question he had waited so long to ask, "How often do you wash your legs?"

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2006, 07:29 PM   #11
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAX
She raised her moist lips to Donger's.

Her braid had come undone and her golden hair fell over her shoulders in tangled curls. Her full breasts rose with each rapid breath, straining against the cloth of her shift, breasts that felt round and firm against his strong chest. He swelled with longing to explore them again, to taste them, to lose himself inside her. His breath was hot as he breathed the question he had waited so long to ask, "How often do you wash your legs?"

FAX
Well, I do have rather high standards.
Old 01-23-2006, 07:18 PM   #12
Eh

goddammit Delt,quit flirtin with me.....
Old 01-23-2006, 07:22 PM   #13
testing ... 1, 2, 3

She appeared even more beautiful than when she'd graced his bed that morning, Iowanian thought.

He wanted nothing more than to hold her again, to kiss away the distress he'd caused her, to never allow anything or anyone to hurt her again. He would make amends to her, he vowed it. He would devote his life to making it up to her.

"I will never harpoon you in the baows with a rusty, shit covered potato fork again, my dear," he said.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-23-2006, 08:44 PM   #14
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAX
She appeared even more beautiful than when she'd graced his bed that morning, Iowanian thought.

He wanted nothing more than to hold her again, to kiss away the distress he'd caused her, to never allow anything or anyone to hurt her again. He would make amends to her, he vowed it. He would devote his life to making it up to her.

"I will never harpoon you in the baows with a rusty, shit covered potato fork again, my dear," he said.

FAX
That's.........well...that's just beautiful!
Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.
Old 01-23-2006, 07:23 PM   #15
Sapere Aude

Jesus Endelt. You don't know what Kotter's been dipping into that peanut butter, but I'd bet you could probably guess why...
Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.