Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-16-2021, 10:49 PM   #2
How tall is this thing?

I raised an eyebrow at him just strolling through machinegun fire, but this definitely looks ****ing awesome.
Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wallcrawler 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2021, 10:58 PM   #3
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler View Post
I raised an eyebrow at him just strolling through machinegun fire, but this definitely looks ****ing awesome.
Yeah. Even if his suit is magically fully bullet proof, he just has to take one in the exposed jaw and it’s a bad day.

Besides that, in real life a few green tips and he’s done.

But whatever. I’ll never be that bad ass
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-17-2021, 09:24 AM   #4
Stay positive, don't give up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Yeah. Even if his suit is magically fully bullet proof, he just has to take one in the exposed jaw and it’s a bad day.

Besides that, in real life a few green tips and he’s done.

But whatever. I’ll never be that bad ass
He even says in the trailer he doesn't give a shit about himself. Obviously not concerned at this point of his bat life about taking direct shots even from AR's. In that scene you can tell he dgaf... pretty badass.
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 10-17-2021, 12:23 AM   #5
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Yes, it was. There was just no way in hell the Joker could have engineered all the crap he pulled off. It was ridiculous. Ledger was a decent Joker, but not as good as Nicholson, and the endless ballwashing of the guy was way over the top. Also, this was the beginning of Nolan's incessant need to make the plot of each movie more and more over-the-top convoluted. I absolutely loathe Nolan at this point and have never been shy about saying it. I disliked the next one even more, didn't care for Inception, hated Interstellar, and when he went all artsy-fartsy time jumping in Dunkirk, that was the last straw. You'd have to Clockwork Orange me to get me to watch another one of his ****ing films.

And it all started here.

And also, Maggie Gyllenhaal is uglier than a bulldog's asshole.

Well; I liked Ledger's Joker more, I enjoyed Inception, but I agree about Gyllenhaal.

Upon Edit: Tenet was crap
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-17-2021, 12:33 AM   #6
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
Well; I liked Ledger's Joker more, I enjoyed Inception, but I agree about Gyllenhaal.
She was so jarringly unattractive that she took me out of every scene she was in. I kept wondering how in the hell a billionaire superhero and hot shot lawyer would get embroiled in a love triangle with a woman so ugly that I wouldn't have given her a second glance at last call when I was too drunk to walk. Is she a better actress than Katie Holmes? Maybe, but who cares?

Quote:
I'll take your word for it.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-17-2021, 12:44 AM   #7
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
She was so jarringly unattractive that she took me out of every scene she was in. I kept wondering how in the hell a billionaire superhero and hot shot lawyer would get embroiled in a love triangle with a woman so ugly that I wouldn't have given her a second glance at last call when I was too drunk to walk. Is she a better actress than Katie Holmes? Maybe, but who cares?
I'd rather do dirty things to Anne Hathaway, but I'd prefer Holmes over Glllenhll (**** spelling) any day.

Quote:
I'll take your word for it.
Good idea.

Last edited by listopencil; 10-17-2021 at 01:04 AM.. Reason: oops, I meant "Anne" Hathaway
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-17-2021, 06:21 AM   #8
Here We Go Again

Quote:
I'd rather do dirty things to Anne Hathaway, but I'd prefer Holmes over Glllenhll (**** spelling) any day.

Good idea.
Anne Hathaway over those other two every day and 10 times on Sunday. Better looking and a better actress.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2021, 06:20 AM   #9
Here We Go Again

Quote:

The maddening thing about Nolan movies is that they are so close to being fantastic, but fall short. Watched Tenet on a long flight after running out of other options. So ****ing close to being great, but just missed it enough to ruin what should have been an amazing flick.

The Dark Knight just snuck in to being a good movie. I disagree about Gyllenhal. Is she beautiful? No, not even close. She is sexy as hell though, which is an entirely different thing. The french call it jolie laide, literally beautiful ugly. The 3rd movie is unwatchable bad.

Back to the Batman movie the thread is about. It looks ****ing amazing.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 02-28-2022, 02:15 PM   #10
Valiant 'The Thread Killer'

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider View Post
The maddening thing about Nolan movies is that they are so close to being fantastic, but fall short. Watched Tenet on a long flight after running out of other options. So ****ing close to being great, but just missed it enough to ruin what should have been an amazing flick.

The Dark Knight just snuck in to being a good movie. I disagree about Gyllenhal. Is she beautiful? No, not even close. She is sexy as hell though, which is an entirely different thing. The french call it jolie laide, literally beautiful ugly. The 3rd movie is unwatchable bad.

Back to the Batman movie the thread is about. It looks ****ing amazing.

My problem with the dark knight trilogy. It wasn't Batman. It seemed like Bourne identity, mission impossible, Kingsman or a bond movie cosplaying as Batman.

They weren't horrible. But not a Batman movie.
Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2022, 04:33 PM   #11
Mahomes Fanboi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valiant View Post
My problem with the dark knight trilogy. It wasn't Batman. It seemed like Bourne identity, mission impossible, Kingsman or a bond movie cosplaying as Batman.

They weren't horrible. But not a Batman movie.
oof.
Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-28-2022, 11:59 PM   #12
You Sweetie!

he'll be fine, nothing wrong w/ him. Trailer was good.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-17-2021, 09:55 AM   #13
Veteran

Quote:
Yes, it was. There was just no way in hell the Joker could have engineered all the crap he pulled off. It was ridiculous. Ledger was a decent Joker, but not as good as Nicholson, and the endless ballwashing of the guy was way over the top. Also, this was the beginning of Nolan's incessant need to make the plot of each movie more and more over-the-top convoluted. I absolutely loathe Nolan at this point and have never been shy about saying it. I disliked the next one even more, didn't care for Inception, hated Interstellar, and when he went all artsy-fartsy time jumping in Dunkirk, that was the last straw. You'd have to Clockwork Orange me to get me to watch another one of his ****ing films.

And it all started here.

And also, Maggie Gyllenhaal is uglier than a bulldog's asshole.
Your comment regarding Maggie Gyllenhaal nearly made me spit out my drink And I agree with it too. On top of being an overrated actress, Maggie is not even remotely attractive (butter face at best) and came across as a stuck up snob Katie Holmes was much more likable and of course way more attractive as Rachel Dawes.

Despite all that, I still consider The Dark Knight to be one of my favorite films ever made and also consider it to be a cinematic game changer. I always thought Heath Ledger was an inspiring / good casting choice for the Joker but I didn't think he would be THAT good. It all came down to the creepy / unique voice and I was in awe of Ledger whenever he was on screen (especially the interrogation scene. Well deserved Oscar win by Ledger).

I also give Nolan a pass for the Joker's vague whereabouts and being able to pull off all the shit he did. Its a comic book movie after all. and doesn't need to be totally grounded or realistic.
Also The Dark Knight features one of my favorite endings ever (the closing monologue by Commissioner Gordon gives me goosebumps every time I give it a re watch)

Last edited by sully1983; 10-17-2021 at 10:02 AM..
sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 10-30-2021, 07:15 PM   #14
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by sully1983 View Post
Your comment regarding Maggie Gyllenhaal nearly made me spit out my drink And I agree with it too. On top of being an overrated actress, Maggie is not even remotely attractive (butter face at best) and came across as a stuck up snob Katie Holmes was much more likable and of course way more attractive as Rachel Dawes.

Despite all that, I still consider The Dark Knight to be one of my favorite films ever made and also consider it to be a cinematic game changer. I always thought Heath Ledger was an inspiring / good casting choice for the Joker but I didn't think he would be THAT good. It all came down to the creepy / unique voice and I was in awe of Ledger whenever he was on screen (especially the interrogation scene. Well deserved Oscar win by Ledger).

I also give Nolan a pass for the Joker's vague whereabouts and being able to pull off all the shit he did. Its a comic book movie after all. and doesn't need to be totally grounded or realistic.
Also The Dark Knight features one of my favorite endings ever (the closing monologue by Commissioner Gordon gives me goosebumps every time I give it a re watch)
I agree that comic book moves don't have to be grounded or realistic. In fact, I hate when they try to make them that way. That being said, The Dark Knight portrayed itself as a realistic movie so the Joker's ridiculous and contrived plan didn't fit.

Good movie but vastly overrated.
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.