Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-14-2019, 03:15 PM  
Chiefs

Chiefs sign Alex Okafor [restructured]

ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ShowtimeSBMVP has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 03-15-2019, 12:54 PM   #391
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnDONsey View Post
I’m sure Mathieu is going to be moving around a lot, but I believe they want him to be the deep middle guy mainly. I can’t remember who exactly had the quote that said that but one of our beat writers had it.

Obviously, plans in March change, just throwing it out there.

Yeah, and I think he’ll do well. It seems like Adderly can do everything, too (cover WRs like a CB, play deep, play in box).

Would be pretty cool to have 2 interchangeable guys at S. Would give you a tremendous amount of flexibility and unpredictability in the back end, and let you make things tougher on QBs.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 01:32 PM   #392
The Insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Supposedly Pittsburgh and Baltimore are very interested.
Good fits for him in 3-4 defenses. Houston just wasn't a fit for our 4-3.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 03:24 AM   #393
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
Dee Ford doesn't fit in a 4-3 defense. Chiefs did the right thing. Some people are just too stupid.
Except a 4-3 team traded for him with the plan to play him at WDE and immediately paid him 17m per. So there definitely is at least 1 GM in the NFL who believes Dee Ford can play in a 4-3 and I don’t believe John Lynch is stupid.
YontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 03-16-2019, 03:28 AM   #394
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate View Post
I think we all understand that the front 4 have to be on-point. I think we also understand that this is going to take some development and drafting as well.
I'm not gonna' freak out on ANY of this shit until we complete this FA and draft, and get our asses to camp. It's WAY too early to be calling things a success or a bust at this point.

At the end of the day, we blew up the #31 defense in the league and hired a coaching trifecta that the majority of teams in this league would LOVE to have. I'm not worried one bit.
I can agree with this and I will say I am probably over reacting. I just didn’t expect us to sign these replacements for such high amounts of money. My mindset was you either use a Wes Snead approach and add to what you have and go all in, or you completely gut it and open up tons of space.

I thought the Wes Snead approach was the way to go (even if it didn’t work out in the end for the Rams, their offense and QB aren’t as talented as ours) ofc I could be wrong and Veach might be a genius, time will tell.
YontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutYontsRBake is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 03-16-2019, 06:44 AM   #395
Starter

Typical 4-3 DE who puts pressure up the middle. This move makes sense in our future defense and follows Andy's ideas on QB pressure. Not at all surprised.
IUsedToBeATightEnd is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.IUsedToBeATightEnd is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.IUsedToBeATightEnd is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.IUsedToBeATightEnd is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.IUsedToBeATightEnd is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.IUsedToBeATightEnd is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 10-14-2019, 07:57 AM   #396
Starter

Just came back to bump some threads to remind some of y’all how stupid y’all are...
Chief_N_Bama is not part of the Right 53.Chief_N_Bama is not part of the Right 53.Chief_N_Bama is not part of the Right 53.Chief_N_Bama is not part of the Right 53.Chief_N_Bama is not part of the Right 53.Chief_N_Bama is not part of the Right 53.Chief_N_Bama is not part of the Right 53.Chief_N_Bama is not part of the Right 53.Chief_N_Bama is not part of the Right 53.Chief_N_Bama is not part of the Right 53.Chief_N_Bama is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2019, 08:01 AM   #397
In Search of a Life

Who was being stupid about anything. Nobody expected okafor to be Aaron Donald. We expected him to be a middling short term fix at DE. Of all the signings we've made I'm barely concerned about this one. If our coaching would get their shit together he could be adequate enough to fit what he was signed to do.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-14-2019, 08:03 AM   #398
Starter

The conversation wasn’t about just Okafor...
Chief_N_Bama is not part of the Right 53.Chief_N_Bama is not part of the Right 53.Chief_N_Bama is not part of the Right 53.Chief_N_Bama is not part of the Right 53.Chief_N_Bama is not part of the Right 53.Chief_N_Bama is not part of the Right 53.Chief_N_Bama is not part of the Right 53.Chief_N_Bama is not part of the Right 53.Chief_N_Bama is not part of the Right 53.Chief_N_Bama is not part of the Right 53.Chief_N_Bama is not part of the Right 53.
Old 10-14-2019, 08:08 AM   #399
11-5, baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief_N_Bama View Post
Just came back to bump some threads to remind some of y’all how stupid y’all are...
You seem special.
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-14-2019, 08:15 AM   #400
MVP

Quote:
man you're a certain kind of dumbass. Lets avoid adding any opinions and just try to bash people for discussing things on a message board. None of us claim to be geniuses when it comes to football. Get a life you broke dick
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-14-2019, 08:17 AM   #401
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
man you're a certain kind of dumbass. Lets avoid adding any opinions and just try to bash people for discussing things on a message board. None of us claim to be geniuses when it comes to football. Get a life you broke dick
LOL...

One thing these threads DEFINITELY made EXCEEDINGLY clear is that IM not the one lacking in intellect...
Old 10-14-2019, 08:19 AM   #402
11-5, baby

Quote:
LOL...

One thing these threads DEFINITELY made EXCEEDINGLY clear is that IM not the one lacking in intellect...
“I’m” sure you took the short bus to school.
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-14-2019, 08:21 AM   #403
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson View Post
“I’m” sure you took the short bus to school.
See... grammar police... don’t know much about football... but you sure passed grammar...
Old 10-14-2019, 08:24 AM   #404
11-5, baby

Quote:
See... grammar police... don’t know much about football... but you sure passed grammar...
It takes a special kind of asshole to tout their intellect without basic mastery of apostrophes.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2019, 08:29 AM   #405
Rookie

Need to make a change somewhere
EasyChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.