Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-27-2018, 06:08 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Breeland Speaks Thread*****

Spoiler!

Last edited by Dante84; 07-01-2020 at 08:03 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2018, 10:48 AM   #331
Don't Tug on Superman's Cape

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
You just described Hali coming out. He only topped 10 sacks in a season 3 times but only had less than 5 twice. Forced 33 fumbles in 9 seasons.

I can't help but see Hali in Speaks, I really like this pick. Not flashy but he's a guy that's just going to keep hammering and never give up.
His pursuit chasing plays down field is fun to watch. That’s all hustle and want to. It’s what lead to people calling Hali relentless
booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 05-01-2018, 10:59 AM   #332
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Which is fine and a great plan for this year.

I’d like to see us go for the homeruns with next year’s picks though. Even if that means being aggressive and trading up again.
I really would not be surprised if Veach traded our Rams 2nd (assuming it’s still there) for one of those top flight edge rusher or rushing DL.

There’s some elite level prospects coming out next year that shit all over this class.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2018, 11:02 AM   #333
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by booger View Post
His pursuit chasing plays down field is fun to watch. That’s all hustle and want to. It’s what lead to people calling Hali relentless
Yup. It’s amazing how many people in this thread went back and “watched the tape” and weren’t impressed enough to even mention it either.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2018, 11:08 AM   #334
In Search of a Life

I would like to use that 2nd to get up higher in the first if they need to. Get an elite prospect.

If not though, 3 picks in top 50 next year will be nice.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2018, 11:18 AM   #335
Don't Tug on Superman's Cape

Quote:
Yup. It’s amazing how many people in this thread went back and “watched the tape” and weren’t impressed enough to even mention it either.
He’s got that lead in his ass too. The great first step guys, the 250# who may even have played off the ball so people like that ability to be able to drop. But I like going with a guy with some size at the Rush end/backer spot. He should hold up in the run game better. Teach him to drop and see how he does. Love his Hali like traits and we have really missed them/him. With all the boxes he checks those guys don’t grow on trees
booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 05-01-2018, 11:58 AM   #336
Shit

Can we please shut the **** up about sparq?
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2018, 12:25 PM   #337
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaa1025 View Post
I don't know how he compares to Suggs unless he's being compared to a slower, older version of him.
At 6’3” 262, Suggs ran a 4.82 40 at the combine...had a vertical of 33 and only benched 225 19 times.

At 6’3” 275, Hali ran a 4.87 40, vertical of 30 and benched 225 18 times.

At 6’4” 269, Pace ran a 4.8 40, 33 vertical and didn’t bench

At 6’3” 283, Speaks ran a 4.87 40, 32.5 vertical and I can’t find his bench total so he may have not done that
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2018, 12:28 PM   #338
Sprinkle in some Mahomes

Is he a leader?

When Breeland Speaks, Do people listen?
TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 05-01-2018, 04:04 PM   #339
I've Made a Huge Mistake

Quote:
That’s kccrow for you.

He swears the only reason he isn’t an NFL scout/personnel guy is because he chose not to be.
I might have missed some posts but I think his overall point was that scouting is as much about effort and will as it is knowledge, at least at the lower levels. I don't really disagree.
NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 05-01-2018, 04:09 PM   #340
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan View Post
I might have missed some posts but I think his overall point was that scouting is as much about effort and will as it is knowledge, at least at the lower levels. I don't really disagree.
You did (in other threads)
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2018, 07:50 PM   #341
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
I really would not be surprised if Veach traded our Rams 2nd (assuming it’s still there) for one of those top flight edge rusher or rushing DL.

There’s some elite level prospects coming out next year that shit all over this class.
Nope. If edge rushers are the strength of the class, I doubt that we get any. We didn't go after DB's in this draft or WR's in 2015 when that was the strength of that class despite having a need at the position in both draft. No, we'll be going after DB's next year.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2018, 08:05 PM   #342
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I would like to use that 2nd to get up higher in the first if they need to. Get an elite prospect.

I don't want our 2nd round pick to be in the top 50. 50 means we missed the playoffs. I would prefer it to be pick 64. And there's a good chance that the Rams pick isn't in the top 50 either. They were pretty good last year and improved their roster a lot, on paper anyway. So, our first rround pick could be the only one in the top 50.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-05-2018, 06:41 PM   #343
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Sounds like Speaks was wreaking havoc today at rookie camp. Obviously doesn’t mean much, but better for him to stand out than to not.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-05-2018, 06:49 PM   #344
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjchieffan View Post
I don't want our 2nd round pick to be in the top 50. 50 means we missed the playoffs. I would prefer it to be pick 64. And there's a good chance that the Rams pick isn't in the top 50 either. They were pretty good last year and improved their roster a lot, on paper anyway. So, our first rround pick could be the only one in the top 50.
So the Rams vs Chiefs game, if we win we could earn a couple spots highter draft pick from them. Nice
Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-05-2018, 08:42 PM   #345
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post

3 picks in the top 64 is more likely.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.