Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-14-2021, 09:35 AM   #2
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
Arrowhead_
Really good work.
It looks like you enjoy it.
Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 09:58 AM   #3
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Arrowhead_
Thanks. That is super!!!!
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2021, 10:05 AM   #4
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
Thanks. That is super!!!!
I need your address.

Wow. I got excited the closer I was to finish it and the charcoal was fun to use. I wasn't sure how it was going turn out but I'm glad you like it.

That was not easy

I've never drawn Arrowhead Stadium before and using charcoal is still learning experience.

Last edited by Rasputin; 01-14-2021 at 10:11 AM..
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-14-2021, 05:56 PM   #5
Spooky Action

Quote:
Arrowhead_
Has abstract beauty, like it a lot.
EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2021, 08:34 PM   #6
MVP

Do you do ink?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-05-2021, 08:39 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by crispystl View Post
Do you do ink?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No wish I could but its a lot different than drawing and using an eraser if you **** up lol
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-05-2021, 08:36 PM   #8
SuperBowl or bust

Hit me with one, og. Triple og
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-08-2021, 09:18 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
Hit me with one, og. Triple og
What color are your eyes ?
Old 01-08-2021, 11:48 PM   #10
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
What color are your eyes ?
Blue
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-09-2021, 03:41 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
Blue
Ok
Old 01-09-2021, 03:45 AM   #12

(. )Y( .)
Old 01-05-2021, 08:40 PM   #13
I'll be back.

Mr. Flopnuts
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-05-2021, 08:44 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Mr. Flopnuts
Will do

If mods want to go ahead and sticky this would be great and give me time to take on requests I'll do my best for everyone during our Run It Back campaign

I appreciate all the thumbs up and rep and compliments

Thank you
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2021, 12:03 AM   #15

Mr. Flopnuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Mr. Flopnuts
Flopnuts
Thumbs Up 20 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote