Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2020, 07:07 PM   #14941
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Chorizo, egg, and cheese sammy with red onion and peppers from the corner bakery.

That's an after breakfast nap in the making.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2020, 07:36 PM   #14942
Supporter

Quote:
Chicken tacos with street corn

I need the recipe for this business. Like now.

Please.

Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2020, 09:07 PM   #14943
Snacks Are Under My Apron

At least an address
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2020, 05:48 AM   #14944
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
That's an after breakfast nap in the making.
Yep. I rarely eat anything before noon but will occasionally humor the wife with breakfast/brunch on the weekend if I don't have anything planned for a couple hours afterward.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2020, 06:00 AM   #14945
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I need the recipe for this business. Like now.

Please.

This guy posts some good recipes and this is pretty close to how I do my chicken. He gives an alternative to annatto paste if you can't find it. If you do find and use annatto paste just know it can stain so as not to piss the wife off. Trust me on that.

https://keviniscooking.com/how-to-make-pollo-asado/

I didn't use his corn recipe though because he uses sriracha which I'm sure could be good but not really my thing on street corn.

I grilled the corn in their husks. Rolled in Mexican crema (soupier sour cream). Rolled in crumbled Cojita cheese, and sprinkled with chili lime seasoning and chopped cilantro (sorry FMB). I use paper plates to roll the corn. One with crema, one with Cojita, similar to dredging.

Also recipe sites are the ****ing worst with all the ads and page bullshit.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2020, 11:14 AM   #14946
Banned

Quote:
This guy posts some good recipes and this is pretty close to how I do my chicken. He gives an alternative to annatto paste if you can't find it. If you do find and use annatto paste just know it can stain so as not to piss the wife off. Trust me on that.

https://keviniscooking.com/how-to-make-pollo-asado/

I didn't use his corn recipe though because he uses sriracha which I'm sure could be good but not really my thing on street corn.

I grilled the corn in their husks. Rolled in Mexican crema (soupier sour cream). Rolled in crumbled Cojita cheese, and sprinkled with chili lime seasoning and chopped cilantro (sorry FMB). I use paper plates to roll the corn. One with crema, one with Cojita, similar to dredging.

Also recipe sites are the ****ing worst with all the ads and page bullshit.
Thanks for posting this. I make my elote the exact same way, I use foil as I use the excess to redip my corn as I’m eating. I’m in central cali so corn man use valentines but I like green pepper cholula
Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 05-04-2020, 12:18 PM   #14947
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Steak with some stuffed sweet peppers, green beans and the star of spring feasts..fried morels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've had morels 6 times in the past 2 weeks.

God damn they are good.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2020, 01:13 PM   #14948
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAUTO View Post
I've had morels 6 times in the past 2 weeks.

God damn they are good.
Grown in your basement?
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2020, 01:54 PM   #14949
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Grown in your basement?
Lol no.

I've got an old guy who brings me some every year.

This year it seems no one is finding them. He showed up one day with 194 and two days later with almost 600.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2020, 03:41 PM   #14950
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Lol no.

This year it seems no one is finding them. He showed up one day with 194 and two days later with almost 600.
I walked all over my mom's property to find that little mess. It was alotta walking in muck boots to get those. Been out on another piece of private property and walked all over that ****er and found 3. Been out on public land a few times as well and came up with just a few each time. This year definitely sucked IMO.

Thinking the flooding last year messed up a few spots that are usually producers so 2021 will be better. **** 2020 all around.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2020, 03:47 PM   #14951
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorry View Post
Thanks for posting this. I make my elote the exact same way, I use foil as I use the excess to redip my corn as I’m eating. I’m in central cali so corn man use valentines but I like green pepper cholula
Nice call on the green pepper cholula, I'm going to try that. Feel like some additional acid could help balance out the fats and give it more zing.
Old 05-04-2020, 06:24 PM   #14952

One morning at the golf course I found a shit ton of liberty caps. I emptied every bag of tees I had and loaded up. Needles to say it ended up being one hell of a weekend.
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2020, 07:04 PM   #14953
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag02 View Post
One morning at the golf course I found a shit ton of liberty caps. I emptied every bag of tees I had and loaded up. Needles to say it ended up being one hell of a weekend.
I've found some that appeared to be liberty caps but I was too much of a chicken shit to eat them and find out. Always had a fear of eating poisonous shrooms. Is there a sure-fire way to id them?
candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 05-04-2020, 07:07 PM   #14954
Supporter

Quote:
Lol no.

We went out for the first time last week and only found 16. Temps are perfect but we are drier than a bone here.

Those old guys know what they're doing though.
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2020, 08:26 PM   #14955

Quote:
Originally Posted by candyman View Post
I've found some that appeared to be liberty caps but I was too much of a chicken shit to eat them and find out. Always had a fear of eating poisonous shrooms. Is there a sure-fire way to id them?
I was late 20s. All I needed was my buddy I was golfing with to say “yeah, those look like liberty caps” and I was set. After the night I slept the whole next day. My live in girlfriend (she liked speed) and some of our friends were afraid I was going to die. I woke up like nothing had happened, well rested. They were relieved and it was a good laugh for a long time.