Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-19-2024, 02:03 PM  
MY LITTLE #15

Any chance I could get some help rigging a poll?

We won! Thanks AGAIN! If you haven't, be sure to check out the special thank you.

POLL CLOSED

Special thank you: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19bJ...kN5rovpKK/view

I think this is the first time I've ever asked for this on here. My son's school is one of two finalists in a contest that could land them $2500. It's an after school club that uses baking and cooking to explore STEM activities and Counseling. It's for grades 3-5. My kiddo will be in 3rd grade next year, and I would love it if this club could be well established and flourishing when he gets there. This year was the first year for it. The other finalist already has a program established, and they are just looking to replace worn objects. That's fine and dandy, but I would love to get our program established. I just think that's a better use for this money. Of course, I'm biased.

It's the Clever, MO option. You can vote once per day. It ends in a couple of days, and we have quite the uphill battle.

Thanks!

https://www.cableamerica.com/contest/

Last edited by luv; 03-25-2024 at 08:18 PM..
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2024, 06:33 AM   #316
Thread I will end you.......

Quote:
The #DreamBigger Contesthas ended. The winner will be announced the week of March 25, 2024.Thank you to all of our participants!

Tune in next week...
digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.digger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2024, 06:39 AM   #317
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by digger View Post
Tune in next week...
LOL - it’s like they’re still counting ballot's that were dropped off at 11:59 last night. It’s an electronic tally. You should be able to tell us right away who won.
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2024, 07:30 AM   #318
MY LITTLE #15

I'm horrible with online videos. Can you all see the video at this link?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/19bJ...kN5rovpKK/view
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2024, 07:33 AM   #319
MY LITTLE #15

Thank you all, again.

Please let me know if you can see this special thank you or not.

Old 03-22-2024, 07:36 AM   #320
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
Thank you all, again.

Please let me know if you can see this special thank you or not.

Google drive will require access given, not that I'm telling you something you don't know. 😋

Hoping the video involves food.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2024, 07:39 AM   #321
Starter

Quote:
I'm horrible with online videos. Can you all see the video at this link?

Access denied, and I don't feel like requesting access to a random video
kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-22-2024, 07:39 AM   #322
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcgreene View Post
Boys and girls are so different.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2024, 07:42 AM   #323
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcgreene View Post
Oops. Helps if I changed my access. You should be good to simply click on the link now.
Old 03-22-2024, 07:43 AM   #324
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
Google drive will require access given, not that I'm telling you something you don't know. ��

Hoping the video involves food.
Yeah. Changed the access to anyone with the link.

No food, but some adorable boy. I stopped right before he started to wave and say "like and subscribe". The kid watches too many youtube videos.
Old 03-22-2024, 07:48 AM   #325
Wasted away again...

That was sweet. It would have been better if he had added at the end, "except you Clay, you traitorous bitch!"
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2024, 07:54 AM   #326
Starter

Quote:
Yeah. Changed the access to anyone with the link.

No food, but some adorable boy. I stopped right before he started to wave and say "like and subscribe".
Adorable kid! And good job instilling manners into him! Please and Thank You are still very magic words (except on here sometimes)!

Quote:
The kid watches too many youtube videos.
I may suffer from the same affliction.
kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.kcgreene has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-22-2024, 07:55 AM   #327
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
That was sweet. It would have been better if he had added at the end, "except you Clay, you traitorous bitch!"
I would consider fundraising another $2500 for the kid.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2024, 07:56 AM   #328
Starter

Quote:

Old 03-22-2024, 08:09 AM   #329
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
We're at the "you can only say certain cuss words, but you can only say them at home" phase. Bitch is not currently one of those words. Right now, we are at "hell" "ass" and an occasional "shit".
Old 03-25-2024, 08:19 PM   #330
MY LITTLE #15

Updated OP.

WE WON!!!
Thumbs Up 20 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote