Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-17-2009, 12:18 PM   #2
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian View Post
I'm surprised to learn that the planet isn't a more foregiving place, because its quite possible this gentleman has learned from his past mistakes and is living the life of charity and community contribution and is being unfairly persecuted.

I'm pretty sure this is where "Uncle Diddles" pulls out the "his lawyer throwing a lawsuit flamesteak up your assess".
I hope you're kidding. I don't feel bad one bit he's a sex offender. The person he violated has to live with that the rest of their lives while he tries to get sympathy points from people because he's learned his lesson. That is one thing where forgiveness won't be earned. Sex offenders are a different breed all in all.
Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-17-2009, 12:33 PM   #3
Obligatory Thoughtcriminal

Quote:
Originally Posted by badmajama View Post
I hope you're kidding. I don't feel bad one bit he's a sex offender. The person he violated has to live with that the rest of their lives while he tries to get sympathy points from people because he's learned his lesson. That is one thing where forgiveness won't be earned. Sex offenders are a different breed all in all.
May I suggest taking your sarcasm meter in for calibration?
Adept Havelock is not part of the Right 53.Adept Havelock is not part of the Right 53.Adept Havelock is not part of the Right 53.Adept Havelock is not part of the Right 53.Adept Havelock is not part of the Right 53.Adept Havelock is not part of the Right 53.Adept Havelock is not part of the Right 53.Adept Havelock is not part of the Right 53.Adept Havelock is not part of the Right 53.Adept Havelock is not part of the Right 53.Adept Havelock is not part of the Right 53.
Old 01-17-2009, 12:37 PM   #4
MVP

Oh man I just read this whole thread. I had never read first part. Classic!
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-17-2009, 12:45 PM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adept Havelock View Post
May I suggest taking your sarcasm meter in for calibration?
I should've known better. Can you spare a dollar so I can buy a sense of humor?
Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 08-27-2009, 10:28 PM   #6
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian View Post

I'm pretty sure this is where "Uncle Diddles" pulls out the "his lawyer throwing a lawsuit flamesteak up your assess".
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.