Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-13-2018, 08:21 PM  
Damnit Peg

Official 2017-2018 NBA Playoffs thread!

We'll see if the Warriors recover from the end of the season stretch of stinkers.
Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 05-16-2018, 08:41 AM   #1291
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
You are ****ing idiot that is why. No team wants Blatt as their coach, and the NBA is a retread league.
Lebron is extremely well connected. The way Lebron ruined Blatt, there was no way Blatt could go to another team without the players staging a mutiny. he tried to do the same shit to spoelstra too but thankfully the heat stood behind spoelstra. That stand around defense last night was top 5 under Blatt. That included jr Smith, kyrie,and Kevin love who are notoriously bad on defense.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2018, 08:52 AM   #1292
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
If they could bring in George to Cleveland, keep Love and add another really good piece, maybe.
Here is what that would take. Cavs are pretty much screwed with how they managed their cap. I still think PG goes to LA but anything is possible.

Quote:
Step 1: Renounce rights to Jeff Green and Jose Calderon ($3 million total).
Step 2: Trade Ante Zizic ($2 million salary).
Step 3: LeBron James re-signs for $30 million per year (brings Cavaliers under luxury tax threshold and keeps them from signing players under hard cap).
Step 4: Paul George re-signs for near max (~$29 million per year).
Step 5: Cavaliers trade George Hill, Tristan Thompson and Brooklyn Nets pick ($35 million combined) for George.
-or-
Cavaliers trade Kevin Love and Kyle Korver ($32 million) for George.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2018, 09:23 AM   #1293
The Beast Inside Your Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
Here is what that would take. Cavs are pretty much screwed with how they managed their cap. I still think PG goes to LA but anything is possible.
Man.. I just dont see how he isnt blocked by GS and Boston from reaching a finals again unless he joins 1 of those squads which is pretty much impossible.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2018, 09:36 AM   #1294
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy View Post
Man.. I just dont see how he isnt blocked by GS and Boston from reaching a finals again unless he joins 1 of those squads which is pretty much impossible.
I think his best chance would be to go to Philly. They have young studs and alot of cap space. And I originally said they would have to get rid of Simmons but I don't believe that is the case though they would need to get Redick signed or some other shooter(s) to space the floor more.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2018, 09:40 AM   #1295

Quote:
I think his best chance would be to go to Philly. They have young studs and alot of cap space. And I originally said they would have to get rid of Simmons but I don't believe that is the case though they would need to get Redick signed or some other shooter(s) to space the floor more.
I think your right as well. CP3 isnt getting any younger and even with Lebron also creeping up there I think that is a bad fit. Not enough balls to.go around with those 3.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2018, 10:31 AM   #1296
MVP

dont care where but I hope a super team is built in the East to smash the Celtics. I cant stand how that team was built. (Swindling the Nets that started this chain reaction)
mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 05-16-2018, 02:19 PM   #1297

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcaj22 View Post
dont care where but I hope a super team is built in the East to smash the Celtics. I cant stand how that team was built. (Swindling the Nets that started this chain reaction)
What? You hate how a team acquired picks and drafted well, but support a bunch of stars colluding to form a super team? JFC They did everything the right way IMO. Smart trades, good drafts, develop players.
Old 05-16-2018, 02:28 PM   #1298
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcaj22 View Post
You don't like that they have a great gm that gets the best deal possible? Its the Nets fault for getting swindled. This is like being mad at the chiefs if they traded Frank zombo for Aaron Donald.
Posted via Mobile Device
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2018, 03:22 PM   #1299
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I agree. Simmons is a selfless player and would find a way to adjust his game. Really the big thing you don't want is iso guys and volume shooters with Lebron. It may not have the bright lights of NY and the Lakers, but Philly is only a piece or two away from being really damn good
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2018, 03:41 PM   #1300
In BB I trust

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
13.6 PER, .100 WS/48, -0.2 BPM, 1.0 VORP this year.

I didn't want to do this after he had a very good playoff game, but there's very little impressive about him.

He's like a 21 year old 2nd year player who is still developing his game and his body. He was clearly a bit of a "project" for a #3 overall pick, and to be honest I didn't like the pick until about halfway through this year. He's finally starting to put it together and get it.

I think (with a very high degree of confidence) he's going to get dramatically better the next couple of years. I'm really looking forward to years and years of him and Tatum (assuming Danny doesn't do some crazy deal for Davis or whatever).
Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2018, 03:43 PM   #1301
In BB I trust

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARROW2 View Post
Yeah, I am talking about the one they didn't give us credit for, can't recall what year it was but I am well aware of the official 17 to 16 count. 16, 17, either way, that is by far more than the next best franchise. we WILL be back kicking Boston's ass in the finals again soon. And before you go there, in the modern era, it's LA 4, Boston 2 head to head.
So 30 years ago is modern, but 50 isn't? Ok...

You're also lucky that Perkins blew out his knee in...whatever year that was, 2010, or we'd have beaten you guys then.

P.S. 3-2 head to head. LA won in '85 and '87 (they bagged out in '86, when we would've crushed them) and 2010, and Celtics won in '84 and '08.
Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2018, 03:54 PM   #1302
Banned

Quote:
I disagree..I think going to a young team, the same issues would occur..you would have a bunch of guys standing around watching Lebron. Lebron needs another superstar or 2 because those guys will get theirs rather than just stand around watching Lebron. Lebron and Harden would work well together because they need someone else contributing. Harden has CP, but there was just too much standing around watching Harden in game 1. I think Lebrons best chance is Houston
dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 05-16-2018, 04:17 PM   #1303
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amnorix View Post
He's like a 21 year old 2nd year player who is still developing his game and his body. He was clearly a bit of a "project" for a #3 overall pick, and to be honest I didn't like the pick until about halfway through this year. He's finally starting to put it together and get it.

I think (with a very high degree of confidence) he's going to get dramatically better the next couple of years. I'm really looking forward to years and years of him and Tatum (assuming Danny doesn't do some crazy deal for Davis or whatever).
KCC thinks everyone is mediocre but Brown and Tatum are the first 21 or under duo in NBA history to score 200 points each in a single postseason.

Tatum is also the youngest to reach 250 pts as well, beating Kobe and Magic

Clearly these guys suck
Old 05-16-2018, 04:19 PM   #1304
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
I agree. Simmons is a selfless player and would find a way to adjust his game. Really the big thing you don't want is iso guys and volume shooters with Lebron. It may not have the bright lights of NY and the Lakers, but Philly is only a piece or two away from being really damn good
Yep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj56dt58 View Post
I disagree..I think going to a young team, the same issues would occur..you would have a bunch of guys standing around watching Lebron. Lebron needs another superstar or 2 because those guys will get theirs rather than just stand around watching Lebron. Lebron and Harden would work well together because they need someone else contributing. Harden has CP, but there was just too much standing around watching Harden in game 1. I think Lebrons best chance is Houston
Bret Brown doesn't run that type of offense, he runs the Spurs\GSW offense which means constant motion. I don't know if Lebron would like that though.
Old 05-16-2018, 04:27 PM   #1305
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
You don't like that they have a great gm that gets the best deal possible? Its the Nets fault for getting swindled. This is like being mad at the chiefs if they traded Frank zombo for Aaron Donald.
Posted via Mobile Device
It was literally a way around the Ted Stepien Rule, there should now be a Billy King rule on top of it. The NBA should have stepped in no different then they did the CP3-Lakers trade. There was no "Good GMing" involved. Scott Pioli could have made that deal, YOU could have made that deal. That trade took zero GM skill.
mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.mcaj22 wants to die in a aids tree fire.