Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-22-2017, 10:39 PM   #2
Inmem 2.0

If this secondary continues to get burned can we refer the Revis/Peters duo as "Revis & Butthead"?
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2017, 10:49 PM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter Libby View Post
If this secondary continues to get burned can we refer the Revis/Peters duo as "Revis & Butthead"?
absolutely.
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 11-24-2017, 08:50 PM   #4
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Quote:

Grandpa and badass.
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2017, 10:38 PM   #5
I've Made a Huge Mistake

Wouldn't mind watching him in person in two weeks hurt his old team. Can't be much worse than my experience there a week ago.
NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.NJChiefsFan has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 12-03-2017, 10:53 PM   #6
I'll be back.

Quote:
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2017, 10:44 PM   #7
Champs!

While it's great that Veach is trying to get the CB issue addressed, it still doesn't address the pass-rush/run defense issue as well as someone else already pointed out, the QB issue.
Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2017, 11:03 PM   #8
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach View Post
While it's great that Veach is trying to get the CB issue addressed, it still doesn't address the pass-rush/run defense issue as well as someone else already pointed out, the QB issue.
I'm telling you guys, the pass rush's main issue is in fact the secondary. Every time I watch live or go back and look at the coaches film from this season, I am amazed at how quickly QBs are getting rid of the football against us. I think it has a lot to do with the fact that only Peters has good ball skills of the group.

The receivers are either open immediately, or the QB just trusts his guys to come down with the 50/50 balls because our other corners don't handle it well.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2017, 11:07 PM   #9
Mahomosapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
I'm telling you guys, the pass rush's main issue is in fact the secondary. Every time I watch live or go back and look at the coaches film from this season, I am amazed at how quickly QBs are getting rid of the football against us. I think it has a lot to do with the fact that only Peters has good ball skills of the group.

The receivers are either open immediately, or the QB just trusts his guys to come down with the 50/50 balls because our other corners don't handle it well.
This, and if they send a blitz it opens up another receiver even faster. Im intrigued by this signing. Low risk, High ceiling.
bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 11-23-2017, 09:35 AM   #10
pie is never free

I love that an effort is being made to bolster that group, theres no way to know what he has left until you try

But I sure dont think his whole problem was a bum wrist that was keeping him from pressing that caused all of his woes, all anyone could talk about in his last season was how slow he had become

Cautiously optimistic is my mantra on this guy
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2017, 09:39 AM   #11
Dumbass!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
I love that an effort is being made to bolster that group, theres no way to know what he has left until you try

But I sure dont think his whole problem was a bum wrist that was keeping him from pressing that caused all of his woes, all anyone could talk about in his last season was how slow he had become

He put on some lbs that he has since shed.
milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.milkman is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2017, 09:42 AM   #12
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post

Yes, hoping he is better than Gaines
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
The post by Easy 6 is hidden due to low votes. Click expand to view it.
Old 11-23-2017, 06:06 AM   #14
Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post

But there have been some instances where Dumbass Sutton rushed 3 and dropped 8, and those 3 couldn't even get to the QB and the QB had all day to read "How to Kill a Mockingbird" and complete a 15+ yard pass.

Even at a normal 4 man rush, it still have issues.
Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2017, 07:49 AM   #15
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach View Post
But there have been some instances where Dumbass Sutton rushed 3 and dropped 8, and those 3 couldn't even get to the QB and the QB had all day to read "How to Kill a Mockingbird" and complete a 15+ yard pass.

Even at a normal 4 man rush, it still have issues.
Exactly. And there far too many times where one can count to 4 , 5 etc.,and no pocket is collapsing / no pressure. Terrible.
TEX has disabled reputation