Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-14-2019, 09:37 PM  
Unsparing

It's *****OFFICIAL: The Cast of the SW Sequel Trilogy Are Bailing Out*****

This whole thing has been a pitiful and pathetic ****ing venture from the start, and now the ReidSmith of ALL things SW is coming home to roost on it's hobbled, worthless legs.

Here's the latest breakdown:

Both Oscar Isaac and John Boyega have straight up told Disney "**** no" to reprising their roles for any future SW work or spin-offs. They know this trilogy is shit, and they're washing their hands of it.
Daisy Ridley's interviews have been flat and disinterested the closer we get to opening day.

These actors came into this with high hopes the same as the fans, and that STUPID bitch KK just completely ****ed everything and everyone. I truly hope she dies from a horrible and painful death; something that makes Ebola victims grateful for their own plight.
I've read and watched fan-fic that was put together better than these horse shit films. Seriously.

And finally, the last of the impartial SW YouTubers, the people who have constantly preached patience with this trilogy, Lucasfilm, Disney, and Jar Jar Abrams are letting fly with the release of dozens of leaks which confirm the shitty writing and story about to be unleashed on what remains of the fanbase.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-14-2019, 09:40 PM   #2
Time Keeps On Slipping

Who the **** is KK?

How do you expect people to just know that?
Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 12-14-2019, 09:42 PM   #3
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pants View Post
Who the **** is KK?

How do you expect people to just know that?
Kathleen Kennedy. Looks up any contemporary criticism, or even discussion, of the current state of the franchise.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-14-2019, 11:26 PM   #4
Unsparing

Disney's strategy going forward? I shit you not:

"We want to unburden ourselves from SW fans and make movies for a general audience"

- Bob Iger

I've said it before and I'll say it again; if the idea was to kill SW, Disney is succeeding on a grand scale.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-15-2019, 01:43 AM   #5
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate View Post
I've said it before and I'll say it again; if the idea was to kill SW, Disney is succeeding on a grand scale.
Not so - the Mandalorian is wildly popular.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2019, 11:13 AM   #6
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Not so - the Mandalorian is wildly popular.
The Mandalorian is the only item in Dave Filoni's stable at the moment.

Coincidence? No.
Old 12-15-2019, 12:36 PM   #7
Supporter

Youtubers?

ANY working actor TURNING DOWN Star Wars?

Thanks for the laugh!
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-15-2019, 12:38 PM   #8
Veteran

No matter how shitty the movies are SW fans will never stop forking over their money.
Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 12-15-2019, 01:08 PM   #9
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mennonite View Post
No matter how shitty the movies are SW fans will never stop forking over their money.
Daisy Ridley and John Boyega have had ZERO success outside of Star Wars.

Oscar Isaac has had a tad bit of success but he’s a character actor and not even close to being a leading man.

When Taika Watiti, Deborah Chow, Jon Favreau and Ewan McGregor all are signed on, the idea that any A-Listers, let alone B-Listers, would turn down roles, especially prominent roles, is absolutely ludicrous and hilarious simultaneously.

Don’t believe a single word of this nonsense.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-15-2019, 02:34 PM   #10
Here We Go Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post

Oscar Isaac has had a tad bit of success but he’s a character actor and not even close to being a leading man.

When Taika Watiti, Deborah Chow, Jon Favreau and Ewan McGregor all are signed on, the idea that any A-Listers, let alone B-Listers, would turn down roles, especially prominent roles, is absolutely ludicrous and hilarious simultaneously.

Meh, any further movies made by the group you listed wont have anything to do with this sad trilogy.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 12-15-2019, 02:57 PM   #11
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post

Yeah, this whole thread seems a bit silly.
mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-15-2019, 03:09 PM   #12
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

All I know is after this next one (I'm going next week) I'm done, and never going to another one. They are so disappointing. Especially the last one. This one...I'm going because I might as well see how this shit show ends. But I'm done with Star Wars. It's sad.
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-15-2019, 03:21 PM   #13
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell View Post
All I know is after this next one (I'm going next week) I'm done, and never going to another one. They are so disappointing. Especially the last one. This one...I'm going because I might as well see how this shit show ends. But I'm done with Star Wars. It's sad.
Watch the Mandalorian. It's worth your time.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-15-2019, 03:47 PM   #14
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider View Post
Meh, any further movies made by the group you listed wont have anything to do with this sad trilogy.
Kathleen Kennedy is the President of Lucasfilm and therefore, Greenlights and hires everyone involved in Lucasfilm productions.

She has had ZERO issues hiring A List Talent.

Tony Gilroy was hired to write and direct the Rogue One prequel series, who is most definitely an A-lister, with Oscar nominations for writing and directing, which is further proof that the thread starter is completely wrong.

Bob Iger has already publicly stated that all future Star Wars films have been put on indefinite hold, with no film plans beyond Episode IX, so any discussion of X-XII is moot.

Daisy Ridley and John Boyega were nobodies before The Force Awakens and Oscar Isaac wasn't a household name, let alone, a "Movie Star". NONE would refuse to participate if asked in future Star Wars films and if they did, their agent would likely cut them loose.

This thread is just more of the "Star Wars killed my childhood" nonsense.
Old 12-15-2019, 04:04 PM   #15
oxymoron

The only mistake was giving the trilogy to JJ Abrams. He does good work, but he's never really nailed anything outside of, arguably, Mission Impossible. His Star Treks are a bit off and these Star Wars are a bit off. Even with something like Super 8, nothing he does is ever bad, never a disaster, his movies are just always a little short of what they could be. And that's how I look at The Force Awakens, and expect to see with Rise of Skywalker

If there's any truth to the rumor of Favreau getting the next trilogy, I don't think that'll be a problem again. The next thing would be to build them around a stronger character than Rey and a stronger actor than Daisy Ridley. Because for me she's actually been the worst aspect. One note character, wooden delivery.

Anyway, this thread was pretty unnecessary. We all get how you feel about this trilogy and Kennedy. You've been whining about it non-stop for years.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.