Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-27-2017, 07:19 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****

IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!

Last edited by Dante84; 05-17-2017 at 09:40 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-26-2021, 09:52 AM   #29881
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by the steam View Post
I love the Chiefs but Mahomes has made football boring. Not thinking but knowing your team is going to win every game is getting dull. This team is way better than the Pats in their prime.
Your choice to be a fan
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2021, 09:57 AM   #29882
MVP

Quote:
I love the Chiefs but Mahomes has made football boring. Not thinking but knowing your team is going to win every game is getting dull. This team is way better than the Pats in their prime.
Wtf this has to be a troll post
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-26-2021, 10:01 AM   #29883
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
Wtf this has to be a troll post
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaChief58 View Post
Your choice to be a fan
Don't feed the trolls
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-26-2021, 10:09 AM   #29884
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Speak for yourself. Mahomes has now won six playoff games as a starter in KC, more playoff games than the Chiefs won since their years since winning Super Bowl IV. Give me ALL the wins against ALL the teams, I apologize for nothing, and nor do I get tired of any of it.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2021, 10:11 AM   #29885
Starter

He good.
straycash < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.straycash < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.straycash < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.straycash < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.straycash < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.straycash < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.straycash < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.straycash < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.straycash < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.straycash < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.straycash < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 01-26-2021, 10:49 AM   #29886
Starter

Don't get me wrong the gambling part is good picked up easy money last week and already put down a huge money line bet for the SB. It's great when you can make bets that are 100% to win. But it is totally drama free, might as well be Alabama vs Vanderbilt
the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 3     Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2021, 11:04 AM   #29887
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
Albert Wilson says thank you Pat.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-26-2021, 11:05 AM   #29888
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:

KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-26-2021, 11:07 AM   #29889
Plays to win the game!

Quote:
Then you don't love the Chiefs if you're bored.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-26-2021, 12:47 PM   #29890
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravedigger View Post
Then you don't love the Chiefs if you're bored.
It's a compliment to Mahomes, Kelce, Hill and Reid. They are so good they literally have no competition and it takes all excitement and drama out of the game
the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.the steam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-26-2021, 01:15 PM   #29891
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Also, sheesh. I know Hardman is still a young player, but those are some damn encouraging words to hear from your unicorn all pro QB, and he barely even looks up at him.

Like... you still have a job to do, Mecole. Go ahead and do what you need to do to work through your frustrations, but don't be a damn baby. Pat's doing his job too by being a leader and encouraging you after a rough moment, but he has better things to do than be your damn sideline therapist.
Eh, I don't have a problem with Mecole's reaction in that moment. When you **** up your job that bad it's hard to make eye contact with any of your co-workers. What matters is that he got his shit together immediately after.
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-26-2021, 01:29 PM   #29892
Special Teams ACE!!!

Max has already gone full Mahomo with some of his takes on that show, so I'm kind of disappointed he's not pushing directly back on the compared QBs thing. Stephen A goes, "Deshaun can do the same stuff if he had this exact same environment" and if Max actually believes that Mahomes has no rival, he needs to address that point directly and say, "Don't compare Deshaun to Mahomes. Because Mahomes is a significant notch above Watson."
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-26-2021, 01:29 PM   #29893
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

I'd say our last post season was exciting and dramatic, but I get what you're saying.

If the Chiefs fall behind, I don't get excited, I just wait. Only time I wasn't awarded was that Raiders game.
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-26-2021, 01:56 PM   #29894
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Mahomes as a nine year old picking Andy Reid’s Eagles over Brady/Faketriots in the Super Bowl.

FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-26-2021, 02:19 PM   #29895
I'll be back.

Wow, Tyreek and Kelce, first duo to have 100-yard games apiece in back to back postseason games.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.