Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-27-2017, 07:19 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****

IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!

Last edited by Dante84; 05-17-2017 at 09:40 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-21-2020, 09:34 AM   #28231
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
This is a dumb, shitty, immature take. You don't know either of them enough to make that determination.

Of course he could find a woman who is more attractive physically speaking, but will that woman have his best interest at heart, treat him better, or be a better partner? You don't know that and you should trust Pat to make good decisions for himself.

I mean, this take is legit like a 16-year old's thought process. You're supposed to grow out of this shit by your mid twenties at the latest.
Million bucks says the guy is obsessed with his jawline.

I didn't realize there's an entire weird-ass cult of people who read books and shit about 'slaying 10s' and think the entire world revolves around how set your jaw is. There's a guy on here that had an entire mopey thread about being unable to get laid because of it.

Then the CP sleuths found him on other websites dedicated to this bizarre hookup culture and people that fancy themselves 'pickup gods' or some shit.

It was just insanely strange. I never thought for a million years that people like that actually existed. I figured it had to be a parody. Nope - they're out there and they're bizarrely rapey and incredibly offputting.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2020, 09:36 AM   #28232
Most Valuable Villain

And I love the opinion that “Pat could do better”. Hey dipshit....ever realize that a 10 to you could be a 6 to Pat? Or that Pat is...you know...actually attracted to Brittany? Shocking....I know.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2020, 09:36 AM   #28233
MVP

I don't know why you all engage with someone who's cognitive abilities are so obviously stunted.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-21-2020, 09:37 AM   #28234
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post

I didn't realize there's an entire weird-ass cult of people who read books and shit about 'slaying 10s' and think the entire world revolves around how set your jaw is. There's a guy on here that had an entire mopey thread about being unable to get laid because of it.

Then the CP sleuths found him on other websites dedicated to this bizarre hookup culture and people that fancy themselves 'pickup gods' or some shit.

It was just insanely strange. I never thought for a million years that people like that actually existed. I figured it had to be a parody. Nope - they're out there and they're bizarrely rapey and incredibly offputting.
LOL, I had forgotten all about that. What was that loser's username, you remember?
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-21-2020, 09:37 AM   #28235
The man you could post like.

Ah, so you went down the incel rabbit hole. Did you learn about Chads and Stacys as well?
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-21-2020, 09:39 AM   #28236
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

There are far too many factors in finding a mate for an outsider to ever know or understand. Is she self-supporting? Is she loving? Is she into threesomes with other women? Can she cook? Is she attractive? Is she into threesomes with other women? Is she non-dramatic? Is she intelligent? Is she into threesomes with other women? Is she kind? Is she low-maintenance? Is she into threesomes with other women? Every situation is different, and every person's preferences are different.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-21-2020, 09:44 AM   #28237
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Ah, so you went down the incel rabbit hole. Did you learn about Chads and Stacys as well?
HOLY SHIT.

I just went and looked that up.

What the ****?

People actually believe this shit?
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-21-2020, 09:48 AM   #28238

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderhader View Post
LOL, I had forgotten all about that. What was that loser's username, you remember?
Found it.

There are a few others as well calling him out on later dates.

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...hlight=jawline

How completely ****ed does ones sense of self-worth have to be to end up this way? I mean there has to have been some molester uncles involved early on.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-21-2020, 09:48 AM   #28239
Settle this once and forever

Quote:

Hah! I forgot all about that. I think dude's name was xztop123 or something. You're so right; just a bizarre outlook on life. Sometimes I think about how strange some people are then realize there are 8 billion of us on this rock. There's bound to be a not-so-insignificant number of people who are batshit crazy.

I'd also like to point out that the sleuths who were looking for him on other websites are nearly as weird as he is. I think it was Big Smoke. That was pretty creepy in itself.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-21-2020, 09:50 AM   #28240

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Can't say that I did. I wasn't taking notes.

I always passed the 'incel' shit off as just teenagers trying to get laid and people overstating their efforts.

Nope - there's a seriously ****ed up cult of people in this world that will sit there with ****ing calipers and measure the ratio of their eyes to their nose and match it to their jaws and get thousands of dollars in plastic surgery because they ultimately think the fact that their teeth aren't seated perfectly is why nobody will **** them.

Dumbfounding.
Old 07-21-2020, 09:53 AM   #28241
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
So if you had a woman who didn't have a job and relied soley on YOU for financial support..you wouldn't think you could get a chick who had her own car, house..a nice job etc? Or are you a dumb simp?
Dating a football player with a half billion-dollar contract and having a social media presence = doesn't have a job?

Where are you getting this she doesn't have a job bullshit?

Ohhhh. Your own ass. Gotcha.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-21-2020, 09:58 AM   #28242
Special Teams ACE!!!

If UChieffyBugger could intervene and set Pat up with the "right" person, he'd try to get him to date Leonard Fournette, Leveon Bell, or some other shitty washed up RB.

And if that didn't work, he'd tell Pat to offer the RB $20 million per year to sweeten the pot
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2020, 10:00 AM   #28243

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
If UChieffyBugger could intervene and set Pat up with the "right" person, he'd try to get him to date Leonard Fournette, Leveon Bell, or some other shitty washed up RB.

And if that didn't work, he'd tell Pat to offer the RB $20 million per year to sweeten the pot
Put him in touch with O.City - he's probably already got a trade lined up to get the guy on the roster. Probably only cost a 1st rounder in 2021 or something.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2020, 10:02 AM   #28244
Hockey Town

Quote:
Put him in touch with O.City - he's probably already got a trade lined up to get the guy on the roster. Probably only cost a 1st rounder in 2021 or something.
O.City is going to get a job in the Texans front office, him and Bill O'Brien are on the same wavelength.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-21-2020, 10:03 AM   #28245
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post