Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-03-2022, 10:21 AM  
Special Teams ACE!!!

Brett Kollmann has another sploogetastic video about Patrick Mahomes

This one's gooooood

RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-03-2022, 12:50 PM   #2
Bolton gonna knock you out

Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-03-2022, 12:56 PM   #3
__

The opening to that video -- wow.

Kollman is getting better and better.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-03-2022, 12:59 PM   #4
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
The opening to that video -- wow.

Kollman is getting better and better.
all that majesty

destroyed by mahomes
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-03-2022, 01:46 PM   #5
Politically Incorrect

Excellent breakdown.

The biggest takeaway from this was the fact of Mahomes stopping those ridiculous 12-15 yard drop backs allowing D rushers to just run straight back past our tackles for sacks.

I think without a doubt, that made him from an 88-90% perfection to about 96-97%.

If he cuts down on bad interceptions as well, he will be a damn near PERFECT QB.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-03-2022, 02:04 PM   #6
What's up braj?

What do you guys do with your bottles of cum once they get full?
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2022, 02:12 PM   #7
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post
What do you guys do with your bottles of cum once they get full?
i guzzle the sweet nectar of my cream zone
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-03-2022, 02:59 PM   #8
Mahomes Fanboi

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
If he cuts down on bad interceptions as well, he will be a damn near PERFECT QB.
I'd say when he can Peyton Manning plays in real time at the LOS like a boss is when Pat will become unstoppable.

I really hope they can work on that this off-season.
Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-03-2022, 03:02 PM   #9
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molitoth View Post
I'd say when he can Peyton Manning plays in real time at the LOS like a boss is when Pat will become unstoppable.

I really hope they can work on that this off-season.
It's already begun, I think. Remember that 'bat swing' thing Mahomes was doing a couple games ago? He did it again vs. LAR, and they didn't run the same play. Right now, it's probably still in its 'infancy,' so to speak, but I think Andy/Pat have already started to incorporate these kinds of tactics this season.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2022, 03:45 PM   #10
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
It's already begun, I think. Remember that 'bat swing' thing Mahomes was doing a couple games ago? He did it again vs. LAR, and they didn't run the same play. Right now, it's probably still in its 'infancy,' so to speak, but I think Andy/Pat have already started to incorporate these kinds of tactics this season.
Mahomes seems to have a higher level of control in 2 minute drills and we have absolutely eviscerated teams in the hurry up this year.

I'd like to see the Chiefs start playoff games in the hurry up.
Old 12-03-2022, 04:00 PM   #11
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Mahomes seems to have a higher level of control in 2 minute drills and we have absolutely eviscerated teams in the hurry up this year.

It looks like they're trying to do the Peyton Manning thing where they run a normal offense until they get a defensive set that they think they can exploit, then they go to the no-huddle to keep that group on the field as long as they can.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2022, 04:21 PM   #12
Veteran

Hopefully the Kollmann Curse stays away. Or if it does happen, we're rewarded with a Super Bowl.
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 12-03-2022, 04:27 PM   #13
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz View Post
Hopefully the Kollmann Curse stays away. Or if it does happen, we're rewarded with a Super Bowl.
Meh, this was September '19

Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-03-2022, 05:05 PM   #14
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post

I say this all the time. I don't understand why we don't see more of it.
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2022, 06:04 PM   #15
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
This one's gooooood

What really matters is what Pacman Jones thinks.
tredadda has disabled reputation