Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-06-2020, 09:17 AM   #2
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
But again, those guys are going to be continually tested and know what they do or don't have to pass on to others.

If your around the general public at all, you basically don't know whos' got what.
Sure but in daily life you won't be putting yourself in close quarters with 50 other people consistently, in a team environment if a few guys are morons half the team will have it in no time.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2020, 09:16 AM   #3
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
I think it may also come down to say the debacles of the Marlins and Cardinals where players on the team make terrible decisions. There's more guys on a football team, what if he doesn't trust the other players to take it seriously? If that's how you feel putting yourself around that many other guys is super risky.
Yeah - there's a calculus for all of them. Maybe this is a trust issue for many.

But for those same people - boy it'd be pretty damn hypocritical for them to go out to a club during the football season. Or a birthday party or whatever.

It's just interesting to me to see where people draw the lines on when/how they're willing to accept risk and how often that line involves work vs. play...

I have no doubt that some will absolutely sequester themselves - but MANY won't. And by losing the security blanket of the structure and testing, they may be putting themselves at greater risk. I think a few of them may not be being as honest with themselves as prudence would dictate here.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2020, 09:12 AM   #4
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
O.City has made a fair point here, though.

He will be flying blind a LOT more having opted out than he would've playing. Yes, he'll be a little more exposed (probably), but he'll also know a lot sooner and with a lot more certainty if he does contract it.

It's a personal choice so I won't begrudge any of them either way. But I do think there's an argument to be made that the knowledge and constant testing they'll have, not to mention the structured activity on a daily basis w/ steady contact tracing, could serve to make them SAFER by playing vs. not.

I think it's shitty to call them selfish (though it's also shitty to use selfish strictly as a pejorative - we're all self-interested the overwhelming majority of the time). But I do think some of them may end up getting this wrong. Just because you're girlfriends grandpa died of it, that doesn't mean you're better off not going to the facility every day, working in closed group settings and being constantly tested than you would be by simply staying away from the office and doing...whatever. And not being tested.

Unless they're simply gonna lock themselves in the house for 6 months (and some of them may), I'm not sure there's the overarching benefit that they expect. I guess we'll see when the season starts.
Thats my thoughts atleast. If you're gonna be tested every day or every other day whatever they're doing, you're gonna know. I'm sure they have stipulations in there to isolate them if they test positive as well.

I dunno, I get it from both sides. My line of work puts me at risk every day for all kinds of shit. It's unnerving for sure. But someones gotta do it I guess, and bills gotta get paid.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2020, 02:20 PM   #5
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post

And he gives a message a lot of posters here should take to heart.
Appears that White isn't actually opting out now.

So that's unexpected.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2020, 02:52 PM   #6
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Appears that White isn't actually opting out now.

So that's unexpected.

Damn I was hoping he would.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2020, 03:05 PM   #7
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
Damn I was hoping he would.
I was hoping you’d get hit by a truck for calling Damien Williams, our SB hero, a “pussy”.

Looks like we’re both disappointed.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2020, 03:43 PM   #8
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I was hoping you’d get hit by a truck for calling Damien Williams, our SB hero, a “pussy”.

Looks like we’re both disappointed.

You always disappoint me.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2020, 03:34 PM   #9
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
I can't believe the homering up about this.

Guard might be the worst position on the team BEFORE this and it just got awful.

I'll remind you all that the Donks signed Jurrell Casey a few months ago.
We will have a better OL than we did last year, I think. Osemele, Williams, Remmers and getting Rankin back is really solid depth behind a mostly experienced OL. I’d surely have a guy like Allen on speed dial though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
He went to protests?
HE LEAD THEM.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.kan...243304766.html

If it weren’t for him having the benefit of his hip having the year to heel, I’d be a little more interested in why he opted out.

Honestly, this is perfect for his long term career with us.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2020, 04:03 PM   #10
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
We will have a better OL than we did last year, I think. Osemele, Williams, Remmers and getting Rankin back is really solid depth behind a mostly experienced OL. I’d surely have a guy like Allen on speed dial though.

HE LEAD THEM.

If it weren’t for him having the benefit of his hip having the year to heel, I’d be a little more interested in why he opted out.

Wasn't Rankin placed on the PUP list? I could be mistaken, but when Thornhill was placed on the PUP list, there was someone else added to that list too, and I was thinking it was Rankin.
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 08-06-2020, 04:05 PM   #11
I'll be back.

Quote:
Sounds like a load of trash if you ask me.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2020, 04:34 PM   #12
Admitted Planet Junky

Quote:
Williams is an UDFA.
Remmers is the Cam Eriving of the right side of the OL. Which makes that a negative. Remmers can't stay with a team. He is a journeyman that is not much.
Osemele might be something if he is truly recovered and back to where he was in 2016.
Rankin was put on PUP.

Our OL is a ?.
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 08-06-2020, 04:57 PM   #13
In Search of a Life

Quote:

HE LEAD THEM.

Wow yea that kind of makes him looks like he’s full of shit, but like you said it’s probably for the best anyways.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2020, 06:41 PM   #14
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:

HE LEAD THEM.

I sure hope your right. I’d rather not have a 330lb man come up the middle with a head of steam and **** up our football savior.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2020, 09:00 AM   #15
Fish are scared of me

Shit, he needs to be getting experience. Sitting a year for a rookie is not good
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.