Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-28-2017, 03:56 PM   #9511
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag02 View Post
Yeah that's what I used not navy beans.
I wasn't going to correct you because these days ham and beads are like mac and cheese, there's no rules.
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-28-2017, 04:01 PM   #9512
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper barrett View Post
I wasn't going to correct you because these days ham and beads are like mac and cheese, there's no rules.
Yeah I sometimes use pintos even
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-28-2017, 04:10 PM   #9513
Ultrabanned

I buy the 15 bean mix when I make ham and beans, doesn't really matter, they'll all taste good.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2017, 04:24 PM   #9514
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Yeah they do.
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-28-2017, 04:27 PM   #9515
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
I buy the 15 bean mix when I make ham and beans, doesn't really matter, they'll all taste good.
Certainly not traditional ham and beans, but I get the mixed bag of beans and use this stuff with any type of pork product on hand really. Ham, leftover pulled pork, bacon...diced jalapeno or pablano.

KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-28-2017, 05:30 PM   #9516
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
I smoked 2 slabs of ALDI $1.99 St Louie style ribs followed by a long slow 150 degree smoke of Chocolate Ghost Peppers. These then went into the oven with the light on for 5 days and are soon to be ground and mixed with other peppers and seasoning.

Emergency room Hot!

I got the ribs cheap and bought on a sale as a weekly protein special at Aldi . They were fresh, not frozen, not enhanced or pumped and were really lean compared to what I was used to getting from Kroger and Wally's. I have 4 more slabs in the freezer. I am not an Aldi kind of shopper but I'll try their meat again.
Hey-Suss Kristo man! For what?
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-29-2017, 12:43 AM   #9517
EvOlVeD

Quote:
I must say I had never heard of a brisket roll but after watching this I am an expert.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMVtBL9mydI

Where are the after pics and pics of smoker?
my smoker is a cheap offset with a couple mods to help the cook, not me, the meats.

i didn't take any pics of this one, and i actually didn't roll it like i planned.

i did though take a sample to my boss who is a chef by trade and he loved it, so it couldn't have been too bad (no one here does low and slow cooking, so it's an extremely new flavor for them).

toying with converting our now broken fridge to a smoker though. i lose so much heat on the cheap thin metal smoker.
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 09-29-2017, 04:19 AM   #9518
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag02 View Post
Ivar's has good chowder in Seattle.

hot ocean milk with dead animal croutons. /The Good Place
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-29-2017, 02:06 PM   #9519
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Certainly not traditional ham and beans, but I get the mixed bag of beans and use this stuff with any type of pork product on hand really. Ham, leftover pulled pork, bacon...diced jalapeno or pablano.

I will try again, most of this companies stuff is good but salt is major ingredient. in this it's dried veggies then salt....

Last edited by cooper barrett; 09-29-2017 at 02:29 PM..
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-29-2017, 02:21 PM   #9520
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickhead View Post
my smoker is a cheap offset with a couple mods to help the cook, not me, the meats.

i didn't take any pics of this one, and i actually didn't roll it like i planned.

i did though take a sample to my boss who is a chef by trade and he loved it, so it couldn't have been too bad (no one here does low and slow cooking, so it's an extremely new flavor for them).

toying with converting our now broken fridge to a smoker though. i lose so much heat on the cheap thin metal smoker.
I had an New Braunfels I got at Sam's 20 years ago for Christmas and after the firebox rusted out I bought a firebox for $30 from Kroger when In Ohio for Mid Ohio Le-mans. I then made a heat defuser and smoker bottom grates that converted it into a reverse offset that took a lot of fuel but worked great. Did my best smokes on it. Heated by charcoal and locust and almost always apple and cherry for smoke.

As far as holding heat better...Don't laugh too fast.

Old 09-29-2017, 03:07 PM   #9521
EvOlVeD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
hot ocean milk with dead animal croutons. /The Good Place
(watching ep 2 season 2 now)
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 09-29-2017, 04:13 PM   #9522
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
I had an New Braunfels I got at Sam's 20 years ago for Christmas and after the firebox rusted out I bought a firebox for $30 from Kroger when In Ohio for Mid Ohio Le-mans. I then made a heat defuser and smoker bottom grates that converted it into a reverse offset that took a lot of fuel but worked great. Did my best smokes on it. Heated by charcoal and locust and almost always apple and cherry for smoke.

I'd never laugh, these are the sort of experiments that lead to putting men on the moon!
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-29-2017, 04:30 PM   #9523
EvOlVeD

Quote:

took me a minute, is this you? http://www.thesmokerking.com/smokerm...l#.Wc7Im1uCzDc

or are you using images already provide online by others

regardless, i avoid making my cheap smoker, into an expensive cheap smoker

this is the smoker i bought:

Old 09-29-2017, 05:18 PM   #9524
Shit

using other people's pictures as your own? I had you pegged cooper.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-29-2017, 05:20 PM   #9525
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC View Post
Teriyaki Chicken and rice

Ahi tuna

Universal City Hilton

California
I stayed there in 1995 or 1996 and ran into a shitload of celebrities during my stay;
-Carol Alt Supermodel
-Lorenzo Lamas Actor of Renegade and Falcon Crest
-Jason Hervey Actor of the Wonder Years
-Captain Kangaroo Bob Keesham who I bought a Stoli on the rocks for at the lobby bar!
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.