Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2017, 03:38 PM   #9421
MVP

Grilling beef flanken short rib
Salad and fruit
Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-12-2017, 03:46 PM   #9422
Gimme My Berries Back!

Sunday — peanut butter sammich. For breakfast too.
Monday— peanut butter sammich again.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2017, 03:50 PM   #9423
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
Sunday — peanut butter sammich. For breakfast too.
Monday— peanut butter sammich again.
At least the bread isn't wet.
Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-12-2017, 03:52 PM   #9424
Cast Iron Jedi

I've got some more lobster ravioli and sauce leftover, so probably that.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2017, 03:58 PM   #9425
Snacks Are Under My Apron

I slummed it, Taco Shop. Solid going in, liquid coming out...
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2017, 04:07 PM   #9426
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubberSponge View Post
At least the bread isn't wet.
wasn't wet. Yes, there's that!

Dinner was dry.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2017, 04:32 PM   #9427
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag02 View Post
I slummed it, Taco Shop. Solid going in, liquid coming out...
That's high class living right there.

Let me guess. 2 supertacos hot and 2 combo burritos hot.
Old 09-12-2017, 04:33 PM   #9428
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Enchilada Dinner Hot with Iced Tea
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-12-2017, 05:04 PM   #9429
pie is never free

A can of chicken and wild rice soup, grilled cheese with swiss

I keep it simple on weeknights
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2017, 04:49 PM   #9430
MVP

Went to Dean & Deluca today and this is what I came away with, and the cost for all.

Lillie's BBQ Crate(Carolina, Ivory and Smoky)
Whiskey Cheese x2
Munu Choc Covered Grahams
Honey Straw x2
D&D Tumeric x2
D&D Cajun rub x2
D&D Asian rub
D&D Marjoram
D&D Dark Hot Chocolate
D&D Hazelnut Nougat
D&D Gummy Lobster
Artisan pepper cashews
D&D Black Mustard seed
D&D Gumbo file
Birthday cake lollipop
D&D Roasted Onion ketchup
Pistachio toffee
D&D Mexican Oregano
D&D Celery salt
D&D Coriander seed
Double intensity vanilla extract
Creminelli Whiskey
Sweet Paprika
Sweet Garlic cloves in Hot Chile
Kishibori Soy Sauce

Out the door for $79.55

Do you think I overpaid for these items?
Old 09-15-2017, 06:51 PM   #9431
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubberSponge View Post
Went to Dean & Deluca today and this is what I came away with, and the cost for all.

Lillie's BBQ Crate(Carolina, Ivory and Smoky)
Whiskey Cheese x2
Munu Choc Covered Grahams
Honey Straw x2
D&D Tumeric x2
D&D Cajun rub x2
D&D Asian rub
D&D Marjoram
D&D Dark Hot Chocolate
D&D Hazelnut Nougat
D&D Gummy Lobster
Artisan pepper cashews
D&D Black Mustard seed
D&D Gumbo file
Birthday cake lollipop
D&D Roasted Onion ketchup
Pistachio toffee
D&D Mexican Oregano
D&D Celery salt
D&D Coriander seed
Double intensity vanilla extract
Creminelli Whiskey
Sweet Paprika
Sweet Garlic cloves in Hot Chile
Kishibori Soy Sauce

Out the door for $79.55

Do you think I overpaid for these items?
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2017, 07:34 AM   #9432
Cast Iron Jedi

Making clam chowder this afternoon. Wife is making a NY style cheesecake.

Unrelated, but I'm also starting batches of Pinot Noir and Pinot Grigio vinegar. Maybe a malt vinegar, too, as I have three mothers.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 08:19 AM   #9433
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
Making clam chowder this afternoon. Wife is making a NY style cheesecake.

Unrelated, but I'm also starting batches of Pinot Noir and Pinot Grigio vinegar. Maybe a malt vinegar, too, as I have three mothers.
Two chefs sharing the kitchen?
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-16-2017, 08:26 AM   #9434
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
Two chefs sharing the kitchen?

Nah. Her cheesecake takes forever to bake. I'll cook while it's in the oven.
Old 09-16-2017, 08:28 AM   #9435
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

5 cheese tortellini with meat balls

Michaelee's Italian life cafe

Blairsville GA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote