Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-18-2022, 07:26 PM   #16966
Supporter

Southern Revival.

I’m sorry man. Good on ya for holding onto your humor through this garbage.

Best of luck man. Can you do pudding? Tapioca pudding is a little more filling than your average pudding.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-18-2022, 07:39 PM   #16967
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Southern Revival.

I’m sorry man. Good on ya for holding onto your humor through this garbage.

Best of luck man. Can you do pudding? Tapioca pudding is a little more filling than your average pudding.

Not chocolate. The worst part of this whole ordeal is no ****ing God Damn coffee to even cope with dealing with this shit. I says to the Doctor I can't be held responsible he's like for what. Murder.

Thanks Brofus i appreciate it. Think I'm past the worst of it just still learning what I can manage put down my pipes. I like butterscotch a lot tapioca is good too. No chocolate or pop caffeine and no ****ing god damn fuking coffee. They can put an IV of that in my veins and I'd be fine.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2022, 08:03 PM   #16968
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
mac_n_cheese_july_18_2022

This may not look great to yall just mac n cheese but it's my first real meal in weeks actually months. I added an egg in it for protein. Sorry if it doesn't look all that great I had no milk, no salt, no pepper, not allowed in my diet fml. My Son is going bring me some things tonight so I can get by this week. Thank God for good kids.

Spoiler!
What's going on? Ugh...

And I'd suggest you mash it up a bit first. Make it a paste.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-18-2022, 08:09 PM   #16969
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
Not chocolate. The worst part of this whole ordeal is no ****ing God Damn coffee to even cope with dealing with this shit. I says to the Doctor I can't be held responsible he's like for what. Murder.

Thanks Brofus i appreciate it. Think I'm past the worst of it just still learning what I can manage put down my pipes. I like butterscotch a lot tapioca is good too. No chocolate or pop caffeine and no ****ing god damn fuking coffee. They can put an IV of that in my veins and I'd be fine.
You should be allowed a cup of decaf
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-18-2022, 08:49 PM   #16970

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
You should be allowed a cup of decaf
I can have decaf tea but it says avoid decaf coffee but what's the point of decaf coffee? I'd rather go on a killing spree than have decaf and have my "last meal" before execution be a cup of black coffee.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2022, 08:52 PM   #16971

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
What's going on? Ugh...

And I'd suggest you mash it up a bit first. Make it a paste.
https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...5#post16357385

Yeah this is what were'r talking about "going under the knife"
Old 07-19-2022, 01:45 PM   #16972
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Can you throw some fine chopped canned tuna in that mac&cheez?
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-19-2022, 01:48 PM   #16973
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag02 View Post
Can you throw some fine chopped canned tuna in that mac&cheez?
but I will say his post got me hungry for Mac & cheese
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-26-2022, 06:17 PM   #16974
Ultrabanned

Roast with a ton of carrots. Mashed potatoes and rolls on the side

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2022, 08:35 PM   #16975
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Cast iron Ribeyes, medium rare
Lyonnaise Potatoes
Bacon wrapped asparagus
Flaky honey butter croissants
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-26-2022, 08:48 PM   #16976

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag02 View Post
Cast iron Ribeyes, medium rare
Lyonnaise Potatoes
Bacon wrapped asparagus
Flaky honey butter croissants
I rarely eat potatoes, but when Mrs. GloryDayz makes these Lyonnaise Potatoes, well, screw it, I'm eating!

GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-30-2022, 06:08 PM   #16977
Veteran

Did Gumbo tonight. Only had imitation crab on hand and will probably not do that again. It was still tasty. Shrimp and sausage as well.
Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2022, 06:29 PM   #16978

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorce View Post
Did Gumbo tonight. Only had imitation crab on hand and will probably not do that again. It was still tasty. Shrimp and sausage as well.
I really don't eat rice very often, and not much when I do, but that looks amazing. And professional. Rep.
Old 07-30-2022, 07:19 PM   #16979
Your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
but I will say his post got me hungry for Mac & cheese
That post made me never want to eat mac and cheese again...
CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.
Old 07-31-2022, 09:26 AM   #16980
Cheat Death

KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote