Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-07-2018, 10:29 PM   Topic Starter
The Demon Preacher

OST: Wallets, most of us carry one. What kind do you use?

I've carried a front pocket wallet for a while. One with a magnetic money clip that has demagnetized hotel keys, drivers license, and a gift card.

Looking for ideas for my next holder of cards/money as my card destroyer has finally been washed enough times that it gave up the pretense of having any tension to hold my stuff.

What's in your pocket?
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-07-2018, 10:34 PM   #2
Sarcasm

I’ve had a leather Chiefs wallet for about 10 years now. I always keep it in my right front pocket. I’ve never trusted back pockets.
KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.KCrockaholic threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 05-07-2018, 10:38 PM   #3
Settle this once and forever

I've got a pretty sexy bifold Perry Ellis wallet. Hate trifolds and anything with a zipper with a passion.

I also have a pretty standard money clip that I'll use to switch it up from time to time.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 11:20 PM   #4
MVP

I use a Ridge wallet, and really like it: https://www.ridgewallet.com/

If anyone wants a referral discount, here's 15% off: https://www.talkable.com/x/YI4ekA

Last edited by Shag; 05-08-2018 at 10:08 AM..
Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.
Old 05-08-2018, 12:53 AM   #5
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shag View Post
Well, that's something.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2018, 04:33 AM   #6
Veteran

Quote:
fine selection
ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ChiefRocka Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-25-2018, 10:10 AM   #7
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefRocka View Post
fine selection
You must need a very big wallet from all that profit you made on Bitcoin....
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2018, 06:06 AM   #8
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:

This is pretty snazzy. I may get one.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2018, 02:55 PM   #9
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:

If anyone wants a referral discount, here's 15% off: https://www.talkable.com/x/YI4ekA
Neat. I don't do wallets because i hate bulky things in my pockets. My dick being so big and all it leaves little room for much else. I need something like this. And even then...
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-11-2018, 03:26 PM   #10
Live free or die hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Neat. I don't do wallets because i hate bulky things in my pockets. My dick being so big and all it leaves little room for much else. I need something like this. And even then...

14 inches is the minimum penis length to be a member of CP. If your a legacy the board will lower it to 12 depending on your alagmantation of goatee, mullet, and camaro traits.

Can't just let anyone in ya know.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2018, 12:51 AM   #11
Banned

I use this. Just a sleeve for CC's and DL. Front pocket.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/5335523...leather-wallet

Last edited by eDave; 05-08-2018 at 02:09 AM..
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2018, 08:07 AM   #12
Damn it feels good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
I use this. Just a sleeve for CC's and DL. Front pocket.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/5335523...leather-wallet

Mine is very similar to this - with a middle "pocket" for folded cash.

http://tengsupply.com/
SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 05-09-2018, 11:07 AM   #13
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperChief View Post
Mine is very similar to this - with a middle "pocket" for folded cash.

http://tengsupply.com/
Mine has a middle slot for cash too.

I used to use a leather magnetic money clip but the cards slipped out to easily. And it was heavy with magnets.
Old 05-08-2018, 01:38 AM   #14
In Search of a Life

Any answer other than the $5 option at walmart makes you teh ghey
SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.SPchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-08-2018, 07:39 AM   #15
Supporter

Carry a front pocket wallet from
Cabela’s for years.

Using cash isn’t convienient but I rarely do it.

$20 is a good price.

Be it known that I put wallets through hell. Water and dirt wreck them so I’m not going to be buying anything fancy.

Whatever you do make sure it’s a front pocket wallet. I don’t foresee a situation that I’d carry a back pocket wallet again.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.