Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-03-2020, 07:21 AM   #2
Mod Team

Billay, do you do squat/bench/deads/military press consistently?
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-03-2020, 10:17 AM   #3
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Billay, do you do squat/bench/deads/military press consistently?
I have been yes. Why,?
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-03-2020, 10:47 AM   #4
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
I have been yes. Why,?
I’d like to talk about programming and I’ll post more later about Reactive Training System usibg perceived exertion. I’d be willing to program you weekly workouts but it’s designed using the big 4 and/or variants. Goal is to get strong and thus big for the natural lifter.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-03-2020, 11:13 AM   #5
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
I’d like to talk about programming and I’ll post more later about Reactive Training System usibg perceived exertion. I’d be willing to program you weekly workouts but it’s designed using the big 4 and/or variants. Goal is to get strong and thus big for the natural lifter.
I'm still upset that you skipped over this cute pic/post.

GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-03-2020, 01:35 PM   #6
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Yeah man I'd do it
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-03-2020, 09:21 AM   #7
Starter

I'm training for a Half Marathon right now. My goal is to just finish right now. Once I come closer to the date, maybe I'll try to finish it in under 2 hours.
LittleMeatballNick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.LittleMeatballNick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.LittleMeatballNick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.LittleMeatballNick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.LittleMeatballNick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.LittleMeatballNick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.LittleMeatballNick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.LittleMeatballNick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.LittleMeatballNick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.LittleMeatballNick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.LittleMeatballNick has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2020, 09:50 AM   #8
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMeatballNick View Post
I'm training for a Half Marathon right now. My goal is to just finish right now. Once I come closer to the date, maybe I'll try to finish it in under 2 hours.
Rock on man. Set a goal, meet the goal, but never lose sight of the goal.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-03-2020, 01:35 PM   #9
Inmem 2.0

I'm assuming I would still be able to cut on this program?
Old 10-03-2020, 02:26 PM   #10
Mod Team

Quote:
I'm assuming I would still be able to cut on this program?
Cut during winter? Who does that?

I could tweak it if you’d like to cut. How many days a week do you lift?
Old 10-03-2020, 03:09 PM   #11
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Cut during winter? Who does that?

I could tweak it if you’d like to cut. How many days a week do you lift?
I need to. Weight is up and my BP is high.

4 . Upper-lower-off-upper-lower-off
Old 10-03-2020, 03:11 PM   #12
Mod Team

Quote:
I need to. Weight is up and my BP is high.

4 . Upper-lower-off-upper-lower-off
We could do a recomp while you work on getting stronger.
Old 10-03-2020, 08:43 PM   #13
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
We could do a recomp while you work on getting stronger.
Bet.
Old 10-04-2020, 12:31 AM   #14
Inmem 2.0

Send me what you're thinking Lew.
Old 10-04-2020, 06:36 AM   #15
Veteran

Hey Lew, experiencing a fair bit of elbow pain from low bar squatting, trying to get back up to the kinds of weight I was doing in the new year before all the gyms shut down.

Any ideas on a common cause for this? Doesn't hurt with the bar on my back but as soon as I rack and go to straighten my arm, hurts like a bitch. I squat first (doing a starting strength style linear progression with the big 4) and the pain is ****ing with my bench, overhead press, everything.
Chargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli