Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics > In Memoriam
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-29-2009, 03:42 PM   #2
Veteran

So sorry to hear .... is there anything anyone can do? something from the board that would be meaningful to him?
38yrsfan would the whole thing.38yrsfan would the whole thing.38yrsfan would the whole thing.38yrsfan would the whole thing.38yrsfan would the whole thing.38yrsfan would the whole thing.38yrsfan would the whole thing.38yrsfan would the whole thing.38yrsfan would the whole thing.38yrsfan would the whole thing.38yrsfan would the whole thing.
Old 04-29-2009, 03:44 PM   #3
Starter

Very good guy. Hoping for the best.
Jmart has disabled reputation
Old 04-29-2009, 03:47 PM   #4
Better to burn out...

Logical is probably my favorite poster on this board and he's a really good guy. Please accept my humble sentiments wishing him the best and hoping that he will pull through this situation.
Cannibal Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Cannibal Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Cannibal Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Cannibal Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Cannibal Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Cannibal Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Cannibal Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Cannibal Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Cannibal Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Cannibal Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Cannibal Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-29-2009, 03:49 PM   #5
Waiting to be voted off

God bless. I wish you and yours nothing but the best.
joesomebody must have mowed badgirl's lawn.joesomebody must have mowed badgirl's lawn.joesomebody must have mowed badgirl's lawn.joesomebody must have mowed badgirl's lawn.joesomebody must have mowed badgirl's lawn.joesomebody must have mowed badgirl's lawn.joesomebody must have mowed badgirl's lawn.joesomebody must have mowed badgirl's lawn.joesomebody must have mowed badgirl's lawn.joesomebody must have mowed badgirl's lawn.joesomebody must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-29-2009, 03:51 PM   #6
Starter

I'm sorry to hear about your father's condition and pray for a speedy recovery.

When I lost my father, the outpouring from the Notre Dame Football message board (where he was a "regular") was amazing and really helped my family get through a trying time.

Thoughts and prayers to you and yours...

D
AZChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.AZChief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 04-29-2009, 03:58 PM   #7
Custom User Title

Wow. Thoughts and prayers to Logical and his family.
kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-29-2009, 04:00 PM   #8
Big Red Nuts

So sorry.
Mr. Krab Loves all of Deberg's threads.Mr. Krab Loves all of Deberg's threads.Mr. Krab Loves all of Deberg's threads.Mr. Krab Loves all of Deberg's threads.Mr. Krab Loves all of Deberg's threads.
Old 04-29-2009, 04:00 PM   #9
Fish are scared of me

He gave me my first neg rep,he'll always be remembered by the people of Chiefs Planet. This is sad anytime we lose a member of the community. Feels like you're losing a member of your own family. May God be with you Vlad.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2009, 04:01 PM   #10
MVP

Prayers your way.
Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.
Old 04-29-2009, 04:09 PM   #11
Veteran

Prayers are sent. Please give him our love. Your Dad is one of the most respected members of this site.
Joie is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJoie is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJoie is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJoie is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJoie is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJoie is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJoie is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJoie is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJoie is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJoie is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutJoie is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 04-29-2009, 04:19 PM   #12
Born to Ride

Wow, so sorry to hear this. I only met your dad once at a game in San Diego in fact I believe your were there as well. I found him to be a cool dude and had trouble believing he was the same guy postiing on here. I always enjoyed Jim's take on things and have and will miss reading his posts.

My prayers are with Jim and your family.
2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2009, 04:17 PM   #13
Supporter

Very sad news. Prayers to the entire family.
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2009, 04:28 PM   #14
Supporter

Sorry to hear this. Our prayers go to your family.
Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-29-2009, 04:49 PM   #15
The Dude Abides

James, it ain't over until it's over. Regardless, you have my deep condolensces.

Despite whatever banter may occur on this board, I think I speak for some others who, having the privilege of meeting your father...understand what a good man he's been. Cognitive dissonance is an under-valued resource in life, and has therapeutic value to like-minded folks who are energized by intellectual stimulation. Jim has brought much to this board, and if the Lord is indeed calling him home...he will be greatly missed.

Please express our gratitude to him if you are able. God bless Jim, you James, and your families in this sad time.

Last edited by Mr. Kotter; 04-29-2009 at 09:16 PM..
Mr. Kotter has disabled reputation