Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-28-2020, 05:10 PM  
Veteran

Broncos have no QB vs Saints

KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-29-2020, 09:41 PM   #241
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
“In a weird way, I’m kind of happy to see some of this stuff happen because you see who the whiners are, who the bitchers are, and who can’t handle adversity."

- Vic Fangio
(Mentally distributing denver's roster into those three categories...)
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2020, 09:41 PM   #242
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
1-9 passing
Lock played?
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2020, 11:01 PM   #243
20 Menthol KOOLs

Much respect to the dude who played QB today for Denver. Apparently he was working a sales job just like a month ago. Got called in and moved up from the practice squad 24 hours before the game to play a position he hasn't played in years with literally zero preparation.

He could have done worse.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2020, 11:08 PM   #244
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Much respect to the dude who played QB today for Denver. Apparently he was working a sales job just like a month ago. Got called in and moved up from the practice squad 24 hours before the game to play a position he hasn't played in years with literally zero preparation.

He could have done worse.
He had a 0.1 QBR and a 0 Rating.

I get what you’re saying, but I doubt he could have done much worse than that.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2020, 11:19 PM   #245
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post

Well, yeah. I guess I would give him credit for stepping up, though. That incompetent organization put him in the worst position possible, but he manned up and tried.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2020, 11:25 PM   #246
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post

Yea. He had one day to prepare and hadn’t played QB since his junior year of college.

I guess the Broncos asked the NFL if they could put one of their young coaches at QB who knew the offense, but it got denied.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2020, 11:27 PM   #247
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

I respect him for trying. No doubt about that. I get that it was a terrible situation.

Just saying that he was beyond awful, so it couldn’t have been much worse.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2020, 12:21 AM   #248
I’m a Mahomo!

KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2020, 12:25 AM   #249
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Now I'm really curious about those games in 1998 and 2005. I would've thought those things wouldn't have happened since the 1940s.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2020, 12:27 AM   #250
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Bwahahaha! The 1998 game was the epic Chiefs beatdown of Ryan Leaf!

https://www.pro-football-reference.c...9809200kan.htm
Old 11-30-2020, 12:28 AM   #251

That "more interceptions than completions" stat was actually the famous Ryan Leaf game against the Chiefs.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2020, 12:30 AM   #252
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Bwahahaha! The 1998 game was the epic Chiefs beatdown of Ryan Leaf!

https://www.pro-football-reference.c...9809200kan.htm

KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2020, 12:37 AM   #253
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

The 2005 game was a matchup of the 49ers and Bears. Our own Kyle Orton piloted the Bears to a win on the strength of 67 yards passing, aided by a 108 yard return of a missed field goal.

On the other side of the field, the 49ers started Cody Pickett (who?). On a very windy day, Picket went 1 of 13 for 28 yards and 1 interception.

https://www.pro-football-reference.c...0511130chi.htm
Old 11-30-2020, 12:37 AM   #254

Rain Man beat me to it.

Well if you want another stat... that 12 yards was their lowest total since 1983. It was John Elway's first game. He went 1-8 for 14 yards. Steve Deberg also played and threw 8 passes, but they allowed a bunch of sacks, and the Broncos finished with 1 net yard passing.

Amazingly, they beat the Steelers 14-10.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-30-2020, 12:41 AM   #255
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk13 View Post
Rain Man beat me to it.

Well if you want another stat... that 12 yards was their lowest total since 1983. It was John Elway's first game. He went 1-8 for 14 yards. Steve Deberg also played and threw 8 passes, but they allowed a bunch of sacks, and the Broncos finished with 1 net yard passing.

Amazingly, they beat the Steelers 14-10.

I figured Elway would have something to do with it.