Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-13-2008, 07:21 PM   #2
Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KcMizzou View Post
Good God, man... that's epic.

Rausch will be here shortly to properly chastise you.
Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2008, 07:18 PM   #3
lurker

that's classic funny stuff right there
damaticous must have mowed badgirl's lawn.damaticous must have mowed badgirl's lawn.damaticous must have mowed badgirl's lawn.damaticous must have mowed badgirl's lawn.damaticous must have mowed badgirl's lawn.damaticous must have mowed badgirl's lawn.damaticous must have mowed badgirl's lawn.damaticous must have mowed badgirl's lawn.damaticous must have mowed badgirl's lawn.damaticous must have mowed badgirl's lawn.damaticous must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 09-13-2008, 07:39 PM   #4
In Search of a Life

This thread will be really fun come 1:00am or so....
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2008, 07:41 PM   #5
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
This thread will be really fun come 1:00am or so....
I'll need to plug this thing in by then.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2008, 07:42 PM   #6
oxymoron

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
?

I didn't see a cord on the plunger.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2008, 08:01 PM   #7
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
?

I didn't see a cord on the plunger.
laptop
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2008, 08:01 PM   #8
Champs!

Quote:
laptop
Yeah, I'd love a laptop dance, please.
Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2008, 07:43 PM   #9
In Search of a Life

Quote:
The Plunger??
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2008, 07:56 PM   #10
MVP

Guru, if you come back to work with a high squeaky voice I'll know what happened when you passed out. heh
KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.KCFalcon59 threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 09-14-2008, 07:50 PM   #11
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCFalcon59 View Post
Guru, if you come back to work with a high squeaky voice I'll know what happened when you passed out. heh
Good thing I never passed out then.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-14-2008, 10:51 PM   #12
Phobia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guru View Post
Good thing I never passed out then.
You enjoyed it anyway.
Old 09-13-2008, 08:00 PM   #13
Just a li'l Evel

Plunger? I don't even know 'er...

(had to be said)
TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2008, 08:14 PM   #14
oxymoron

So, TinyE, tell us how luv holds her liquor.

(by the ears?)
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2008, 08:23 PM   #15
Supporter

Man, I didn't plan on attending this year because my initial plan was to go to Tampa for the USF KU game. When that fell through, I decided to still stay home from the bash this even though I could have gone.

Now I'm thinking perhaps I made the right choice in both cases. TinyE walking around with a plunger and a camera. That would instantly make the spidey sense tingle saying don't drink too much.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.