Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-07-2018, 11:26 AM   #2
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravedigger View Post
For sure, unless it's Thor bifrosting to them. The thing I don't get is that Nebula crashed a ship into Thanos, GoTG and Avengers crashed Ebony Maw's ship into the planet... where's the Milano been?
The Avengers crashed Maw's ship.

GoTG took the Milano and ambushed the Avengers on Maw's ship.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-07-2018, 12:10 PM   #3
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
So Tony and Nebula are stuck in space on the Milano. Who do you think saves them?

Has to be Captain Marvel right?
Why can't it be the Guardians? Rocket is still alive. Rocket showing up out of the blue to save Iron Man would be ****ing hilarious.

"Get in pussy, we're saving the universe."

But yeah, sweet trailer. Disappointed I didn't get a line from Dr. Strange, though. He's the key to all this. And you know he's gonna be back.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-07-2018, 12:24 PM   #4
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Why can't it be the Guardians? Rocket is still alive. Rocket showing up out of the blue to save Iron Man would be ****ing hilarious.

But yeah, sweet trailer. Disappointed I didn't get a line from Dr. Strange, though. He's the key to all this. And you know he's gonna be back.
They're not going to reveal that anyone snapped made it back in the teaser. I'd be... surprised if they did that in the first official trailer as well.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-07-2018, 01:55 PM   #5
Court Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post

When Rocket went to Earth, he was immediately run over crossing the street.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-07-2018, 01:39 PM   #6
Mahomes Dynasty

Quote:
So Tony and Nebula are stuck in space on the Milano. Who do you think saves them?

I think Pepper Potts has her own "Rescue" armor.

And remember she has those powers from IM3. Maybe she uses that to go into space? I dunno.

Last edited by CoMoChief; 12-07-2018 at 01:52 PM..
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.
Old 12-07-2018, 01:42 PM   #7
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoMoChief View Post
I think Pepper Potts has her own "Rescue" armor.

Remember she has those powers from IM3. Maybe she uses that to go into space? I dunno.
I think Marvel likes to pretend IM3 never happened.
Old 12-07-2018, 01:52 PM   #8
Stay positive, don't give up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post
Right....not my favorite movie
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 12-07-2018, 02:00 PM   #9
Mahomes Dynasty

Quote:
yeah i guess you're right.

I did read though that she gets her own suit...the "Rescue" suit.

I dunno if that has anything to do w/ saving Tony, but I guess we'll see.

Nebula came in on her pod or whatever...guess it's a single seater? lol

So was Tony drifting away on the Guadian's ship? Did he get lost and run out of fuel/oxygen etc?
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.
Old 12-07-2018, 05:47 PM   #10
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Right. They never really explained why Tony all the sudden came back to being Iron Man after he blew up all his lab, tech and suits at the end of IM3.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-07-2018, 10:09 PM   #11
Plays to win the game!

Quote:
Just like me!
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 12-09-2018, 12:27 AM   #12
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Quote:

I don't think it's the Milano. I think it's the Benatar. The Milano got all crashed up and everything.

Also, I think Pepper is going to don the Rescue armor and save Stark's ass. You may recall that when Stark and Pepper's last conversation broke up, her last words were, " ... I'm going to ...". I surmise that she was about to tell him she was going to armor up. I think Stark should be able to McGiver up a signal using all that tech on the ship.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2019, 10:17 AM   #13
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:

Thought about this again. Do you think Valkyrie, Korg and half of the Asgardian survivors run into Tony and Nebula as they are headed for Earth?

Would be pretty funny to see Tony all depressed and Korg saving him. “Hey man!”
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-24-2019, 07:43 PM   #14
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Thought about this again. Do you think Valkyrie, Korg and half of the Asgardian survivors run into Tony and Nebula as they are headed for Earth?

Would be pretty funny to see Tony all depressed and Korg saving him. “Hey man!”
I'd chuckle at that. Hopefully if Korg is in it they got Taika Waititi to voice him again. He was perfect as Korg.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-09-2019, 05:02 PM   #15
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
I think it's either them (going to Earth to find Thor) or Rocket (off in space to find his ship/Friends.) It would make sense for Rocket to want to find out what happened with the rest of the Guardians.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.