Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-21-2019, 10:37 AM   #2
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
That's probably not a bad idea.

I don't think it's good for the league when guys like Dak Prescott hold their teams hostage to the tune of $30 million AAV. If you're a damn good multi-sport high school athlete and you don't think you can cut it as a QB, why the hell would you bother focusing on football at all? You sacrifice your body and contribute just as much to the success of your team, yet you get paid a pittance compared to Jackass McGee. That seems like a shitty ****ing deal.

In baseball or basketball it doesn't matter what position you play. If you dominate, you're getting your money. Period. In football if you're a RB, you could be the best at your position for 5 years, have greater fame than most QBs due to fantasy football, and get paid a fraction over your entire career compared to what that dipshit Dak Prescott makes.
I think the problem is management. Paying dipshits like Dak is a terrible move but if you let him walk and some kid comes in, as management you're gonna get canned if that kid can't achieve much in his first 1-2 seasons.

If you pay a guy like Dak and he gets you 8-8/9-7 then at least your job is safe.
Chargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 07-21-2019, 12:13 PM   #3
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargem View Post
I think the problem is management. Paying dipshits like Dak is a terrible move but if you let him walk and some kid comes in, as management you're gonna get canned if that kid can't achieve much in his first 1-2 seasons.

If you pay a guy like Dak and he gets you 8-8/9-7 then at least your job is safe.
If your team is built the way it is like the Cowboys are, where almost everything is in place except for one or maybe two explosive receivers and some secondary depth... God, I think I might try taking advantage of the QB shell game rather than paying Dak $30 million. What's the alternative? I mean, yeah, try to keep shooting at picks in the draft, but... can't believe I'm saying this after years of drafturbating about 1st round QBs... but it has to happen eventually if the NFL doesn't cap the position.

I know the money shouldn't be a reflection because the cap keeps growing by leaps and bounds, and it's more about the percentage of the cap your QB takes up rather than the money.

What I'm getting at, though, is currently where things stand, Dak is asking for top 5 QB money when he's not close to being a top 5 QB. I mean, it's even possible he's trying to top the Aaron Rodgers extension from JUST LAST YEAR.

Somebody has to put the screws to these freakin game manager douches. It has to end at some point.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-21-2019, 07:16 PM   #4
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Dak is asking for top 5 QB money when he's not close to being a top 5 QB. I mean, it's even possible he's trying to top the Aaron Rodgers extension from JUST LAST YEAR.

This all day and he will never be a top 5 IMHO because he is not a student of the game. Without Zeke, Dak is ineffective as evidenced last year. Mahomes without Hunt didn't miss a beat.

Mahomes can carry a team regardless of who is starting at whatever position. Dak cannot.
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.