Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-17-2015, 12:29 PM  
Has a particular set of skills

***Official Car and Gearhead Thread***

Seems like we need one on here to talk cars, mods and the coolness of your or their car.

Interested? Chime in
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-20-2015, 05:02 PM   #796
World's finest morphius

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjosh006 View Post
About 130 on a motorcycle this happens.
Not true.lol
morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-20-2015, 05:03 PM   #797
Mahomosapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by morphius View Post
Not true.lol
Looking down? Definately does
bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 05-20-2015, 05:05 PM   #798
Wearing ballistic dog goggles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hometeam View Post
Going fast up high is overrated. At those speeds you run out of room REAL fast.
At 180 MPH you're covering 264 feet per second. The average city block is only 320 ft. long
Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-20-2015, 05:28 PM   #799

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radar Chief View Post
At 180 MPH you're covering 264 feet per second. The average city block is only 320 ft. long
See this is what I'm talking about. Why would I get myself in a situation willingly, that I'm on public street going a city block per second?

If I don't kill myself and everyone else in my car, what if I injure some innocent bystander? I don't think I could come back from that.

I think I'll just keep it below getting myself killed speed.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-20-2015, 05:39 PM   #800
Someone pass the antifreeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
See this is what I'm talking about. Why would I get myself in a situation willingly, that I'm on public street going a city block per second?

If I don't kill myself and everyone else in my car, what if I injure some innocent bystander? I don't think I could come back from that.

I think I'll just keep it below getting myself killed speed.
No ones saying do that in a school zone (or anywhere) for that matter. We roll race on a 3 lane HW at 2-3 AM. If anyone is getting hurt its us, so no big loss.
MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-20-2015, 08:08 PM   #801
Mahomosapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIAdragon View Post
No ones saying do that in a school zone (or anywhere) for that matter. We roll race on a 3 lane HW at 2-3 AM. If anyone is getting hurt its us, so no big loss.
Ill take acceleration over top speed 10 times out of 10
bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 05-20-2015, 08:23 PM   #802
Diablo Negro

Quote:
No doubt. Once you hit 100-110 even if pulling you arent pulling hard.

That hold you back in the seat gforce is the shit.

Thats why I want to build a car for the Optima Ultimate Street Car Challenge one day.

Autocross, 0-60-0 mph challenge, 1/4 mile.

All around fun.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-20-2015, 08:24 PM   #803

Quote:
I've seen all kinds of people post a 3.9 time for their 0-60 time. I think it will accelerate fast enough.
Old 05-20-2015, 08:24 PM   #804
Mahomosapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
No doubt. Once you hit 100-110 even if pulling you arent pulling hard.

That hold you back in the seat gforce is the shit.

Thats why I want to build a car for the Optima Ultimate Street Car Challenge one day.

Autocross, 0-60-0 mph challenge, 1/4 mile.

All around fun.
Exactly. Thats why i bought my wrx. All traction and plants you in the seat all the way up to 90
Old 05-20-2015, 08:28 PM   #805
Mod Team

Quote:
Exactly. Thats why i bought my wrx. All traction and plants you in the seat all the way up to 90
I kicked a WRXs ass onto the freeway the other morning as we were both first in line next to each other getting on a two lane on ramp and he wanted a go at it.

I'll take acceleration over top speed all day too. I'd much rather put my foot in it for accelerating rather than fly down the freeway hoping not to get a ticket. Wife says I should change my 4:10 gears back to 3:55, but to me without huge horsepower in my Stang (360), the bigger gears are the best part of the car for awesome acceleration.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-20-2015, 08:32 PM   #806
Mahomosapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
I kicked a WRXs ass onto the freeway the other morning as we were both first in line next to each other getting on a two lane on ramp and he wanted a go at it.

I'll take acceleration over top speed all day too. I'd much rather put my foot in it for accelerating rather than fly down the freeway hoping not to get a ticket. Wife says I should change my 4:10 gears back to 3:55, but to me without huge horsepower in my Stang (360), the bigger gears are the best part of the car for awesome acceleration.
Yeah stick with 410s . What do you have a 4.6?

My wrx puts down about 280 with the stage 1 tune and an exhaust. Pushing about 19psi.

It just fast enough to have fun in, and be able to daily it as well.
Old 05-20-2015, 08:42 PM   #807
Mod Team

Quote:
Yeah stick with 410s . What do you have a 4.6?

My wrx puts down about 280 with the stage 1 tune and an exhaust. Pushing about 19psi.

It just fast enough to have fun in, and be able to daily it as well.
Yea 4.6 GT with powerflow intake, 4:10 gears and Lunati Cams. More car than I need and shit gas mileage, but one hell of a daily driver for someone like me who's never been big on cars!

I would think swapping the gears back to the 3:55, which I do have, would maybe only change my gas mileage 1-2 MPG? Not sure all the money to do that would be really worth it.

I like the WRX a lot and I thought I'd probably go that route before I got a chance to buy the Mustang. I personally never thought I'd own an American car. lol. Great ride you have.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-20-2015, 09:17 PM   #808
Mahomosapien

Quote:
Yea 4.6 GT with powerflow intake, 4:10 gears and Lunati Cams. More car than I need and shit gas mileage, but one hell of a daily driver for someone like me who's never been big on cars!

I would think swapping the gears back to the 3:55, which I do have, would maybe only change my gas mileage 1-2 MPG? Not sure all the money to do that would be really worth it.

I like the WRX a lot and I thought I'd probably go that route before I got a chance to buy the Mustang. I personally never thought I'd own an American car. lol. Great ride you have.
I dont know 2hat year your car ie but if its newer than 1996This might sound wierd for an american car, but bring it to a tuning shop if its never been tuned. American cars are known for running rich as hell. They should be able to get you a few more horses and better gas mileage and make it more reliable all together. These newer cars with computers running everything are finnicky about what you add to them
Old 05-20-2015, 09:20 PM   #809
Mod Team

Quote:
I dont know 2hat year your car ie but if its newer than 1996This might sound wierd for an american car, but bring it to a tuning shop if its never been tuned. American cars are known for running rich as hell. They should be able to get you a few more horses and better gas mileage and make it more reliable all together. These newer cars with computers running everything are finnicky about what you add to them
It's a 2005 and it's been tuned a bit. I also own the SCT Flash programmer as well.

Here's my lady that I posted earlier in this thread.

Old 05-20-2015, 09:37 PM   #810
Mahomosapien

Quote:
It's a 2005 and it's been tuned a bit. I also own the SCT Flash programmer as well.

Here's my lady that I posted earlier in this thread.

Nice bro. Heres mine