Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-22-2020, 10:41 PM  
Supporter

WTF is with the defense?

That's 2 games in a row they really didn't do a ****ing thing. Carr had all ****ing night to throw. Guys are dropping shoulders and not wrapping up. YAC is killing us. Receivers are running wide open.

I will give them some credit in that I thought they stopped the run fairly well against the Raiders.

No pass rush
No tackling
No attitude

WTF?
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2020, 11:44 PM   #181
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Ravens and Titans are playoff teams
The Titans have one of the worst defenses in the league. The Ravens is their one quality win, in terms of offensive DVOA.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2020, 11:44 PM   #182
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Alot of QBs do. He doesnt suck hes not elite either though.
He sucks and he wears mascara.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2020, 11:44 PM   #183
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Does Derek Carr not turn into a pumpkin when consistently pressured?
Doesn't anyone not named Patrick Mahomes?

I mean really. Even prime Brady or prime Manning did.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2020, 11:45 PM   #184
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post

Yup
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2020, 11:45 PM   #185
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post

Ok let me rephrase that.

Does Derek Carr not suck when his OL isn’t playing like the best in the league?

There’s a difference between being bad when your OL is horrible and being bad when your OL isn’t phenomenal.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2020, 11:46 PM   #186
I'll be back.

Carr is making good throws under pressure now.

The 3rd and 10, and the long one to his fullback that was dropped come to mind.

He is basically prime Alex Smith now. Gruden has done a very good job rebuilding him.

He's not even 30, so the AFC West will be QB driven now for awhile between Alex Carr and the kid in SD.

Donks need to move on from Cassel Jr.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2020, 11:49 PM   #187
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Carr is a different player this year. It's obvious that he and Gruden have figured something out. If you look at his splits over the last half of last year and this year, there's an obvious upward trend.
Hes no doubt improved. Again it the defense plays like this against Pittsburgh in the playoffs they can beat us. It the line plays like it did tonight and we are able to get some pressure on Pittsburgh we will win. They are the only team I think can beat us unless we play the Titans and Henry goes for 180. I dont care about the Bills,Dolphins,Ravens,Raiders or Browns.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2020, 11:49 PM   #188
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz View Post
Is it just my imagination or is Sorenson becoming a liability?

Like yeah, he got that cupcake INT to end the game, but I swear I keep seeing this guy getting beat in coverage against TE's, and lately he hasn't been wrapping up either. I love the guy and his attitude, but lately I keep finding him on the wrong side of a bad beat.
I mean, he kind of always has been a liability from what I've been watching the last couple years. Although every once in a while he plays great and he does have a knack for making huge plays.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2020, 11:49 PM   #189
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
He sucks and he wears mascara.
Hes def a pillowbiter
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2020, 11:50 PM   #190
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Hes def a pillowbitergot
But no longer the biggest pillowbiter on his team.

Abram now wears the dildo crown.
Old 11-22-2020, 11:51 PM   #191
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Hes no doubt improved. Again it the defense plays like this against Pittsburgh in the playoffs they can beat us. It the line plays like it did tonight and we are able to get some pressure on Pittsburgh we will win. They are the only team I think can beat us unless we play the Titans and Henry goes for 180. I dont care about the Bills,Dolphins,Ravens,Raiders or Browns.
That's what I'm saying, though.

The Steelers and what they do on offense isn't the same matchup. The defense won't play like "this" against the Steelers because they don't matchup the way the Raiders do.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2020, 11:51 PM   #192
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
The Titans have one of the worst defenses in the league. The Ravens is their one quality win, in terms of offensive DVOA.
I dont even know what DVOA is and I dont care. You are doing alot of pretending if you dont think the Titans or Ravens are playoff teams.
Old 11-22-2020, 11:52 PM   #193
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
But no longer the biggest pillowbitergot on his team.

Abram now wears the dildo crown.
Agreed hes a better Jhalil Adade or however you spell that guys name
Old 11-22-2020, 11:53 PM   #194
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
I dont even know what DVOA is and I dont care. You are doing alot of pretending if you dont think the Titans or Ravens are playoff teams.
DVOA is basically a way to judge offensive and defensive efficiency against the strength of their opponents.

Of course the Titans and Ravens are playoff teams.

However, the Titans defense is AWFUL. The Steelers have faced a tremendously easy schedule offensively, it's really not disputable.
Old 11-22-2020, 11:53 PM   #195
In Search of a Life

Quote:
The Titans look like a WC team at best this year. The Colts are better than them.

They’re a playoff team, but not as good as people think or make them out to be.