Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-19-2024, 11:22 AM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Veach's Pre-Draft Press Conference 2024

Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2024, 11:23 AM   #2

OT is very top-heavy - top 15, after that you have a chance on hitting but it's less likely.

WR is very deep

CB/DL has hot pockets throughout

LB/RB is very light

Thinks impact of NIL means that drafts will drop off of talent earlier than in the past.... reading between the lines he thinks the later rounds aren't nearly as valuable this year.
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2024, 11:27 AM   #3

I'm almost certain we jump up for an OT after listening to this, assuming Veach isn't full of shit. In year's past, he's been pretty straight forward.
Old 04-19-2024, 11:29 AM   #4
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
OT is very top-heavy - top 15, after that you have a chance on hitting but it's less likely.

WR is very deep

CB/DL has hot pockets throughout

LB/RB is very light

Thinks impact of NIL means that drafts will drop off of talent earlier than in the past.... reading between the lines he thinks the later rounds aren't nearly as valuable this year.
This aligns perfectly with what I have been saying.

If they trade up, it's likely for a LT. If they stay at 32, they're likely going WR.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2024, 11:45 AM   #5

Whoops - missed this in the main lounge, my bad
Old 04-19-2024, 01:55 PM   #6
Andy Reid Supporter

Veach said he has 16-18 first rd guys including 4-5 QB’s? Who do you think they are?

Caleb Williams
Jayden Daniels
Drake Maye
JJ McCarthy
Joe Alt
Dallas Turner
Rome Odunze
Malik Nabers
MHJ
Brock Bowers
Taliese Fuaga
Brian Thomas Jr
Jared Verse
Byron Murphy
Olumuyiwa Fashanu
Laiatu Latu

That’s 16. I really think Tyler Guyton is on this list if it is 18
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2024, 02:27 PM   #7
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Whoops - missed this in the main lounge, my bad
The discussion would be better here anyways.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-19-2024, 03:02 PM   #8
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
This aligns perfectly with what I have been saying.

If they trade up, it's likely for a LT. If they stay at 32, they're likely going WR.
This is it imo, it feels less and less likely they go up for, say, a Brian Thomas Jr imo. They can wait and the drop off just doesn't seem as steep at WR. I still also think the cost of moving up will be too much.
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-19-2024, 03:22 PM   #9
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Veach said he has 16-18 first rd guys including 4-5 QB’s? Who do you think they are?
1. Caleb Williams, QB
2. Marvin Harrison Jr, WR
3. Malik Nabers, WR
4. Rome Odunze, WR
5. Joe Alt, OT
6. Drake Maye, QB
7. Jayden Daniels, QB
8. Troy Fautanu, OT
9. Terrion Arnold, CB
10. Quinyon Mitchell, CB
11. Jared Verse, DE
12. Dallas Turner, ER
13. Olu Fashanu, OT
14. JC Latham, OT
15. Brian Thomas Jr, WR
16. Graham Barton, OC
17. Byron Murphy II, DT
18. Tailiese Fuaga, OT
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-20-2024, 03:19 AM   #10
Veteran

Quote:
I'm almost certain we jump up for an OT after listening to this, assuming Veach isn't full of shit. In year's past, he's been pretty straight forward.
Interesting, I came away with the opposite conclusion, again trying to work out how full of shit Veach is.

He said they needed competition for Wanya basically, and said it in the same breadth as saying C/G depth. Certainly made that sound like less of a priority than I was expecting, but its not like he is going to trash Wanya to reporters.
Chargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-20-2024, 03:20 AM   #11
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post

Caleb Williams
Jayden Daniels
Drake Maye
JJ McCarthy
Joe Alt
Dallas Turner
Rome Odunze
Malik Nabers
MHJ
Brock Bowers
Taliese Fuaga
Brian Thomas Jr
Jared Verse
Byron Murphy
Olumuyiwa Fashanu
Laiatu Latu

That’s 16. I really think Tyler Guyton is on this list if it is 18
I thought it sounded like he was saying 16-18 1st rounders excluding QBs, so actually more like 20-22 total 1st round talents.
Chargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-20-2024, 07:21 AM   #12
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargem View Post
Interesting, I came away with the opposite conclusion, again trying to work out how full of shit Veach is.

He said they needed competition for Wanya basically, and said it in the same breadth as saying C/G depth. Certainly made that sound like less of a priority than I was expecting, but its not like he is going to trash Wanya to reporters.
I took it as no way they plan for Wanya to be the starter. Him talking about position flexibility makes me think he could really love a guy like Troy Fautanu out of Washington. Fautanu is exactly what Veach described and should go after the top 2 or 3 guys. Trade up might be coming folks!
Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-20-2024, 07:33 AM   #13
MVP

I'd jump for joy if we could land Fautanu, I really would. He's my favorite O-line prospect in this entire class.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-20-2024, 08:13 AM   #14
Rufus Dawes Jr.

Trading up for our LT, because its our only real hole, Wanya probably going to be a GUARD
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-20-2024, 10:04 AM   #15
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
I'd jump for joy if we could land Fautanu, I really would. He's my favorite O-line prospect in this entire class.
I would trade up to 9 to get Alt [number one this year and next, number three this year, plus change] and up to 16 [number one this year, number two next year plus change] for Fantanu.

Interestingly enough if, Odunze isn’t available to the Bears at 9 they might be quite a willing trade partner. They might not see much difference between the WR they want at nine and what they could get at 32 from us.
gordonelloyd ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.gordonelloyd ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.