Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-14-2024, 01:53 PM  
Live free or die hard

Shooting at the parade

Friendly mod reminder, this thread is about yesterday's shooting. Not about gun control, gun laws, politics, or anything of that nature. If you need everyone to know what's wrong in this world and how you'd fix it, grab your megaphone and soapbox and take it to DC, thanks.

Last edited by DaFace; 02-16-2024 at 02:59 PM..
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2024, 07:41 PM   #841

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleazar View Post
It was after the rally ended
Yes but players were still dancing on stage.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2024, 07:41 PM   #842
In Search of a Life

That seems like a pretty intense response to a random altercation. Either those kids came packing serious heat in their backpacks for fun, or that guy was a target.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2024, 07:42 PM   #843
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
Yes but players were still dancing on stage.
I don’t think so
R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-14-2024, 07:44 PM   #844
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Cleveland Cavaliers home game tonight…

FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2024, 07:45 PM   #845
Super Grover

Quote:
Originally Posted by R Clark View Post
I don’t think so
They were still on stage
KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 02-14-2024, 07:45 PM   #846
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleazar View Post
It was after the rally ended
Thanks, glad they got to have it. Even more tragic when these things happen where the innocent are just trying to celebrate things that are good about the world.
jerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 02-14-2024, 07:47 PM   #847
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingPriest2 View Post
They were still on stage
Holy shit
jerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 02-14-2024, 07:47 PM   #848
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingPriest2 View Post
They were still on stage
You were there? Cause I was and I didn’t see it that way
R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-14-2024, 07:48 PM
Rainbarrel
This message has been deleted by Rainbarrel.
Old 02-14-2024, 07:48 PM   #849
In Search of a Life

So what it seems like might have happened based on piecing everything together:
  1. 5 teenagers, 15-ish, get into an altercation outside with two older guys.
  2. Teenagers seem to walk away then one of them shoots the guy through his backpack.
  3. This guy dies, unclear how much collateral damage other than one bystander teen in a Chiefs jersey shot in the leg. I assume the CPR was being done on the teens' original target.
  4. Maybe the other older guy (who else would it be?) somehow chases the teens to the Union Station Parking garage, where 5 minutes later another gun fight ensues.
  5. Someone shoots off one of the teen's jaws, the teens scatter, try to hide their guns in their backpacks, two of them get apprehended.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2024, 07:52 PM   #850
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryaldini View Post
Just seeing this, incredibly sad. Were the players still on the parade route?
No they were in union station which wasn't too far away from the shooting
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-14-2024, 07:56 PM   #851
Super Grover

Quote:
Originally Posted by R Clark View Post
You were there? Cause I was and I didn’t see it that way
It was on all the tv statins. They were o. Stage
KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.KingPriest2 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 02-14-2024, 07:56 PM   #852
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan View Post
Nope.

This has gone far enough. I’m done accepting this as a citizen of this country.

Anyone who wants to stick their head in the sand and keep accepting dead children can kiss my ass. Again, I’m not saying take all the guns away. I’m saying find a common sense solution that at least drastically reduces the risk of this happening.

Doing nothing is just asinine at this point.
Actually, no you're not.
I've found over the years that anyone who says they want common sense solutions don't really want that. They just want to make it harder or impossible for law abiding citizens to acquire guns. In other words, GTFO!
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 11 Thumbs Down 3     Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2024, 07:57 PM   #853
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan View Post
Nope.

This has gone far enough. I’m done accepting this as a citizen of this country.

Anyone who wants to stick their head in the sand and keep accepting dead children can kiss my ass. Again, I’m not saying take all the guns away. I’m saying find a common sense solution that at least drastically reduces the risk of this happening.

Doing nothing is just asinine at this point.
No wants to see anyone dead let alone are kids, I had my 10 yr old grandson with me you think I want him in harms way? But people who are going to do this dumb shit don’t care about laws , laws that are passed fall on deaf ears. clean up society is the only answer. I went to a rual high school and everyone had shotguns and rifles in their vehicles but no one got shot or mass shootiings. Things have changed ,I am 65 yrs old and this shit didn’t happen when I was growing up I’ll leave to you to figure out what is different today
Thumbs Up 16 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2024, 07:58 PM   #854
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

This thread took a predictable turn.

We should really have a separate DC on the parade for these discussions, so this one can stay focused on actual updates.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2024, 07:58 PM   #855
MVP

They could just have easily told those kids. They had no balls if the didn't shoot arsenic into unattended baby bottles
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.