Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2007, 10:00 PM  

The 10pm thread (archived)

The big anti-hijack thread.....
Talk about anything, but if this works than we don't have to keep looking around all the threads to see who is still on tonight, and every night, or even every day! Talk about the chiefs, talk about tomorrow, talk about football, politics or even how to do flooring and the applicable budget. What you're drinking, how hard it is to sleep, etc. Every thing is acceptable in this thread.....

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldcloc...om.html?sort=2 see for yourself, it is ten o'clock somewhere.

Last edited by DaFace; 01-10-2013 at 11:34 PM..
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-03-2007, 11:12 PM   #7426
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckinKaeding
luv 839
Bugeater 714
crazycoffey 691
Vos 593
Simplex3 561
BuckinKaeding 523
just joey 413
SPchief 392
el borracho 392
Sam Hall 364
Mecca 193
Simply Red 110
Cntrygal 107
Priest4Prez 92
SLAG 91
J Diddy 80
Halfcan 77
greg63 74
milkman 69
Guru 68
Rausch 67
BWillie007 61
cheefer 61
Demonpenz 57
BigVE 57
'Hamas' Jenkins 55
sedated 49
L.A.Chieffan 38
ImmodiumAD 37
boogblaster 34
Bob Dole 32
GoChiefs 32
Pinkfloyd 30
Joie 30
Donger 27
Bowser 26
(Zach) 26
smed1065 21
Logical 18
Miles 17
Skip Towne 14
acesn8s 12
rad 12
ChiefsFire 11
RedNeckRaider 10
Silock 10
PastorMikH 9
FAX 8
Tom Brady 8
Extra Point 6
kcxiv 6
KcMizzou 6
thepascalblaze 6
TinyEvel 6
RJ 6
UpperBodyViolence 5
Jim Jones 5
Fairplay 5
Crush 4
lowerbodyviolence 4
stumppy 4
Mr. Kotter 3
papasmurf 3
kcfanXIII 3
Fishpicker 3
grandllama 3
scott free 3
HemiEd 3
CosmicPal 2
ChiefFan31 2
Saulbadguy 2
bunnytrdr 2
blueballs 2
chefsos 1
88TG88 1
dj56dt58 1
noa949 1
Deberg_1990 1
StcChief 1
ManningEnvy 1
VDPrez 1
Chief Roundup 1
DaFace 1
BigRedChief 1
frazod 1
vincent 1
kcnut 1
Pittsie 1
Coach 1
elvomito 1
Direckshun 1
Gonzo 1
Sully 1
CoMoChief 1
ndbbm 1
Mr. Plow 1
chubychecker 1
Ari Chi3fs 1
J-Town Fan 1988 1
JBucc 1
I can't believe I'm still in second, I've hardly posted the last few nights. The rest of you suck.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-03-2007, 11:12 PM   #7427
Take a Chill Pill

Alright everybody, Im out for the night, I doubt anyone will be on when I come back, so Goodnight.
Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-03-2007, 11:14 PM   #7428
Superbowl MVP

damn just me left here to hold this together
SLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli

Old 02-03-2007, 11:16 PM   #7429
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Alright everybody, Im out for the night, I doubt anyone will be on when I come back, so Goodnight.
It's only 9:15 there.

Pussy
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-03-2007, 11:17 PM   #7430
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLAG
we should start posting random camera phone pix
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-03-2007, 11:18 PM   #7431
Take a Chill Pill

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv
It's only 9:15 there.

Pussy
So I'm the pussy for going out drinking with my friends? Dick.
Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-03-2007, 11:19 PM   #7432
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
So I'm the pussy for going out drinking with my friends? Dick.
Did you just call a chick a dick?
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-03-2007, 11:19 PM   #7433
The Maintenance Guy

Old 02-03-2007, 11:20 PM   #7434
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv

Old 02-03-2007, 11:20 PM   #7435
Take a Chill Pill

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv
You called me a pussy.

Old 02-03-2007, 11:21 PM   #7436
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
You called me a pussy.
Go get drunk and have fun. Be careful.

Old 02-03-2007, 11:21 PM   #7437
Superbowl MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater

egads Egon spangler is that you?
SLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli

Old 02-03-2007, 11:21 PM   #7438
Reset

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv
2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 02-03-2007, 11:22 PM   #7439
Take a Chill Pill

Okay, Im really leaving now. Later.

Old 02-03-2007, 11:22 PM   #7440
Whatever..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater

Is that you??
chiefs4me is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chiefs4me is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chiefs4me is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.

Closed Thread