Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-23-2020, 09:47 AM  
Veteran

Oops! Why Tyrod Taylor didn’t play

This is embarrassing. Wonder if LAC gets a new doctor.

frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2020, 12:07 PM   #106
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Tyrod is being adviser to sit out indefinitely. I dont know if that means hes out for sure.
If he had a rib injury bad enough to need an injection...and now has a punctured lung...probably a smart move.

Sometimes strange things happen...like K.Hunt being forced to start. Maybe it was meant to be...
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2020, 12:18 PM   #107
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
I told you guys this was a serious procedure. It should have never been done on a ****ing sideline.

Who the **** argued that it wasn't dangerous?
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 09-23-2020, 12:31 PM   #108

Quote:
Who the **** argued that it wasn't dangerous?
Or that it was done on the sideline?
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2020, 12:32 PM   #109
MVP

[QUOTE=staylor26;15188063]I liked Watson and Lamar. I drafted Lamar in the CP Mock.

I know you are just going to brush it off, but I’m rarely wrong about QB’s I trust my evaluation.

Sorry, but I’m not going to say anything beyond “he looked good for a rookie making his first start”, because I’m still as skeptical as I was when I watched the tape.[/

Didn’t you like Paxton lynch too?
jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.jonzie04 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-23-2020, 12:51 PM   #110
Go Beavers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TribalElder View Post
Was the DR an Oregon State grad?
If the DR was an Oregon State grad, he would have punctured both of Herbert's lungs and then kneed him in the groin. **** the Ducks.
Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2020, 12:51 PM   #111
In Search of a Life

[QUOTE=jonzie04;15188333]
Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I liked Watson and Lamar. I drafted Lamar in the CP Mock.

I know you are just going to brush it off, but I’m rarely wrong about QB’s I trust my evaluation.

Sorry, but I’m not going to say anything beyond “he looked good for a rookie making his first start”, because I’m still as skeptical as I was when I watched the tape.[/

Didn’t you like Paxton lynch too?
No. I thought he had the talent and the tape, but like I told Broncos fans as soon as they drafted him, he was too stupid to succeed in the NFL. Hearing him talk and the Wonderlic were a deal breaker for me.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2020, 01:20 PM   #112
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
What evidence do you have from that 1 game that would make you lean the latter?
As staylor alluded to, I base it mostly on the belief I had about Herbert coming out of college. I did not believe he was worthy of a top 10 pick.

He doesn’t have ‘it’. The intangible things that great QBs have, none of it is there. So a decent outing in a game where the other team didn’t prep for him at all doesn’t change my mind... yet.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2020, 02:41 PM   #113
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
Or that it was done on the sideline?
wasnt saying people in here. Sorry, my bad. The comments in social media.

It’s not a routine, more of a common procedure. Same basic procedure to deal with a collapsed lung. It will endanger your life but you can fix what could go wrong rather easily and quickly in a hospital environment.

But, of course what made it dangerous was being on the sidelines without the ability to deal with stuff that could go wrong. You can function with one lung for awhile.

Last edited by BigRedChief; 09-23-2020 at 02:46 PM..
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2020, 02:46 PM   #114
He's Mahomie!

Quote:
Thats so ****ed up lol. God damn I'd be furious. That Dr should be fired.
Sure you've never made a mistake
MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2020, 02:50 PM   #115

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahiMike View Post
Sure you've never made a mistake
like I said not routine but a common procedure. I’d be involved in 3-4 a week. I’d guess estimate about 5% didn’t go according to plan. Even with good doctors. But, we were prepared with counter measures and the procedure went on as planned.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2020, 03:04 PM   #116
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Thats so ****ed up lol. God damn I'd be furious. That Dr should be fired.
Never flinch! Tyrod throws int's and Docs sometime go too deep.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2020, 03:11 PM   #117
Fight, build, win!

Team Doc knew it was the only way to separate coach from starting qb. It was an intervention to let coach see that the rook was twice the qb than the starter. Sadly for the chargers that attachment seems permenate.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2020, 03:21 PM   #118
Starter

Tyrod Taylor could get Rich from this.......by doing Flex Seal Commercials.
Scooter LaCanforno has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Scooter LaCanforno has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Scooter LaCanforno has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Scooter LaCanforno has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Scooter LaCanforno has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Scooter LaCanforno has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Scooter LaCanforno has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Scooter LaCanforno has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Scooter LaCanforno has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Scooter LaCanforno has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Scooter LaCanforno has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 09-23-2020, 04:16 PM   #119
Suupraa Geniuuusss

After rewatching the first half of the chargers game, I think coach Lynn may have been right. Herbert kind of lucked out in that first half. We should've picked him at least once, maybe twice and he made some bad decisions throwing the ball that probably cost them points. Definitely cost them 1st downs. At least one of those plays the ball was definitely supposed to go to Keenan who was wide open, but Herbert either didn't see him, or he tried to "go for it all" and not only didn't complete the pass, but Thornhill should've intercepted it. Plus that guy was doubled, he shouldn't have thrown the ball there anyway.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-23-2020, 04:20 PM   #120

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter LaCanforno View Post
Tyrod Taylor could get Rich from this.......by doing Flex Seal Commercials.
Yeah, get a bidding war going with Gorilla Glue. Retire on the beach without having to risk a LB wanting to take your head off.